Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

Had a good 24 hours of growth except for #5.... She looks bad... Propped her up a bit and raised it in height to get closer to lights.. Wait and see what a good nap does... Any thoughts??

ripper2.jpg

my thought....weak pheno maybe?? assuming everyone has been treated identical.
some plants/seedlings thrive at diff enviro's. what i mean is maybe she needs more water or less than the others to be at even...not sure but i stick with a weak plant.
Best uneducated guess:)

my thought....weak pheno maybe?? assuming everyone has been treated identical.
some plants/seedlings thrive at diff enviro's. what i mean is maybe she needs more water or less than the others to be at even...not sure but i stick with a weak plant.
Best uneducated guess:)

Oh yea, she's getting a lot of TLC. Nothing better then reviving her.

Latest postings.... We had a death in the family (a moment of silence please). Number 5 didn't make it. I gave her a lot of patience and love but it shriveled up and we pronounced her yesterday..
Otherwise, the fab four are still holding up I think..... but let's do an update and see what you think... :)
This is day 9 in the tray. They are a little over 2" and the light as been about 2" - 3" from them the whole time. There's a little bit of yellowing in a couple leaves on the inside of the leaf (not fan leaf) but other then that, they appear to be healthy.. :hmmmm:
Otherwise, it's watch and wait...
seedling212.jpg

seedling39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom