CA215 Indoor #3

Love those micro-shots! I have access to some serious microscopy at work.. I've been tempted to haul a few samples in and see what kind of shots I can get - just too worried that someone will walk up behind me and ask what I'm looking at! I'll be looking in on the garden journal and the outdoor MMJ grow. of course! Love your journals, CA!

Love those micro-shots! I have access to some serious microscopy at work.. I've been tempted to haul a few samples in and see what kind of shots I can get - just too worried that someone will walk up behind me and ask what I'm looking at! I'll be looking in on the garden journal and the outdoor MMJ grow. of course! Love your journals, CA!
Thanks PeeJay for the kind words, that would be amazing to see some up close shots with the trichs.. ahhh!
Don't be doing anything like that LOL, would like for you to keep your line of work in order :Namaste: lol, hope aall is running along smooth in your neck of the woods :surf:

F**k me sideways on an elevator going backwards that trics hare pure PRON :drool::drool::drool:

:peace:
Well, thank you Fr3d! Haha, I will be taking that as a great compliment :laugh: :thumb:
I would like to invite everyone to my KingJohnC Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Subbed up KJC! Thanks for the heads up :Namaste:

Amazing trich pics....absolutely stunning :high-five:
Thanks Heady :) wish I could get a little more clear and focused shots.. but I am asking for way too much out of a cheap piece of equipment like this, it does get the job done :laugh:

SO! I have the outdoor journal started with what is going on outside. Feel free to stop in and subscribe for the ride!! :joint:
2014 outdoor garden link

Back
Top Bottom