Cactus' Mephisto Genetics Indoor Soil Run 2021

If you flush the pots with water 3x the size of the pot then feed as per the schedule you will make it to a great harvest. 6.3 ph
Let her dry well in between.
Your in the home stretch my friend a little more care and they will respond well.

Stay safe
Bill
Im all over it. I honestly have been too nervous to do anything at this point! Thank you sir!

If you flush the pots with water 3x the size of the pot then feed as per the schedule you will make it to a great harvest. 6.3 ph
Let her dry well in between.
Your in the home stretch my friend a little more care and they will respond well.

Stay safe
Bill
1st observation starting flush, soil mass is hydophobic! Floated the whole plant lol. Gonna slowly re-wet thoroughly, then do the flush. Did you mean let the flush dry out before feeding again or feed right at the end of flush? Thanks friend!

1st observation starting flush, soil mass is hydophobic! Floated the whole plant lol. Gonna slowly re-wet thoroughly, then do the flush. Did you mean let the flush dry out before feeding again or feed right at the end of flush? Thanks friend!
Slowly flush her with water.
Let her dry well.
Then feed full strength.
She will start to eat again.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi cactus. I think they’re looking pretty fine all things considered. I also reckon it would help things along if when you restart feeds you get a little mycorrhizae into their root zones. You feed the herd, the herd feeds the plant.

Back
Top Bottom