IMG_20200622_235259.jpg
    684.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200622_235249.jpg
    IMG_20200622_235249.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200622_235243.jpg
    IMG_20200622_235243.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 28
Looks like it might be feeding some bugs; is the plant outside? Also, possibly a calcium deficiency.

Read this:

Looks like it might be feeding some bugs; is the plant outside? Also, possibly a calcium deficiency.

Read this:
yes , the plant is outside , i sprayed pesticides , and will try putting some egg shells tomorrow morning in the soil (calcium) the problem is I don't have much access to seeds, nutrients or other needed products , that's why I'm really trying hard to make this little girl grow up

yes , the plant is outside , i sprayed pesticides , and will try putting some egg shells tomorrow morning in the soil (calcium) the problem is I don't have much access to seeds, nutrients or other needed products , that's why I'm really trying hard to make this little girl grow up
Egg shells will do no good as it takes a long time for them to break down and be available to the plant.

What ph is the water when watering?

Egg shells will do no good as it takes a long time for them to break down and be available to the plant.

What ph is the water when watering?
I'm using regular tap water , but i grew once before 5 plants with the same water (same strian also) and it went very well i don't think the water ph is the problem but well for sure you know bette

I'm using regular tap water , but i grew once before 5 plants with the same water (same strian also) and it went very well i don't think the water ph is the problem but well for sure you know bette
I definitely don’t know better. :) If last grow went well with your tap water I have no idea.

If by that, you mean cannabis-specific plant nutrients, well... Go to a farm supply store, plant nursery that has a store selling supplies, a store like Home Depot, et cetera and grab a sack of calcium nitrate. Or a product for treating/preventing blossom end rot in tomato plants, because that's caused by a calcium deficiency.

If, on the other hand, you mean that there are no stores like any of those in your area - and your government doesn't allow you to order products via the Internet - then... Hmm. I don't really know what to suggest. Most of the natural/"organic" things seem to take time to become accessible to plants. Maybe calcitic lime? It works more quickly than dolomite lime.

Hey, @Emilya , do you have any ideas? And... Am I barking up the wrong tree altogether, lol?

Looks like probably a calcium deficiency, maybe a root problem from wet feet, soil staying wet too long.

If you want to use egg shells your best bet is to make a KNF Calphos by taking the eggshells break them up put on a tray and put in the oven until they turn a light tan color.
Put them in a mason jar and add about 10x as much organic brown rice vinegar as eggshells, put cheese cloth over the top and screw the outer ring over the cheese cloth.
Check every 10 days until there are no more bubbles.
Then strain it and mix it about 1:1000 with water.

Just mixing egg shells in soil takes a long time before any plant available calcium is produced.

Back
Top Bottom