Can anyone help with this issue

Mushie1005

I have had a few grows now but this time I am having an issue or two that I need some advice on there is some discoloration on a few leaves the ones budding are autos the other are photos any information would be very appreciated

8D570CE7-C8E6-443B-B27A-A0B3A1503DDE.jpeg

01DA6B09-6F0F-4F08-BBDF-DE0EE4EDEF88.jpeg

947280D3-302B-485D-B511-2B7D7DD9E3BE.jpeg

Thank you for the reply yes I do ph my water at 6.4-6.6 is where I try to stay yes I am using full strength on the feedings and here is a pic of what I use

0C8BA454-C53E-473E-A31B-1C6C5FB60B52.jpeg
Do you own the other two components of the Fox Farm nutrient system? You should also be using Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom as recommended on the soil feeding schedule. By adjusting your pH so high up on the 6.2-6.8 soil range, you are missing out on several things that are more available at the low end of the chart. Also because of upward drift as the nutes are used up and as they react to any buffers in your soil, your fluids will rapidly rise up out of the usable range, well before the container dries out. This means that for at least a portion of your watering cycle, some of your nutes are unavailable to the plant. Using the FF growing system, you will get better results from carefully adjusting your pH to 6.2 or 6.3, every time, even on the plain water you give between feedings.

Also, to get the full benefit of your calmag, it is extremely important to add this supplement to the water bucket before anything else. Once it has hit the water and the magnesium has converted to magnesium oxide (immediately) you can add the grow big, tiger bloom and big bloom as recommended.

I also like to recommend the 3 solubles, which also come in a trio pack. These supplements are worth their weight in gold, and will really supercharge your FF grow. One purchase is enough for several years of growing.

Back
Top Bottom