Can anyone help?

O ok and the cfl what are they ? the red 3000k .. thats cool so if i get some of those to help my 70 hps i my have something ? maybe for one plant would two be un thinkable? im trying to keep them small and bushy is the plan with this alow me more plants or still only one?

If you look at my grow, I have 3 in my space and 6 seedlings. Two I kept short and fat by keeping the lights very close and the sativa dominant still grew like a weed. I will take some pics on thursday (Week 4 in flower) and you will see how much they grow. I dont think you will get more then 3 in there. The thing is, they don't really start to take off until week 3 or 4 in flowering, so my space may end up being too small.

Do a search for SCROG and LST in the grow room, lots to learn there.

untitled2.JPG

thanks im going for two i will get some clfs when the time gets here im going to try bending mine as they grow so they will be long not tall thanks for the help i look forward to following your grow as much as i am my own thanks again

ya im going to I had them apart but when i watter they moved on me i planted from seed im going to put them deeper as to keeping them small thanks alot for the pic fix how did you do it lol ill have new pics soon my lights are still off havent seen them yet today

im running my lights at 6\18 now i was told dark is very important ? would it be better to run 24? I was going to wait when i picked out the plant i was going to keep and let it get ready then force flower 12/12
untitled23.JPG

the plants are actuality green and vibrant the hps makes it look yellowish and no iv have the lite on for 18 and 6 hrs off not that new to this just first time iv tried I think im going to turn them on 12/12 when i get my clfs. would it be better to turn off my hps until i flower or can the plant use some of the hps spectrum while in veg.. And can anyone link me to a 12\12 light grow from beginning .. does this take longer ..

its an old record player Cabinet 5'x2'x4' ruffly cant find my tape .. ill post later what it is but thats my ruff guess. Thanks Moose my lights just went off . and i set my timer to 12/12 . Im going to try this it will be just what i need for the space i have .. Im going now to get my other lights so when they come back on they will e awaken to more usefull light .. I may still need help determining sex i don't quite get it yet but im sure once i see for myself i will understand more clearly/.. Have you tried this 12/12 method and if so how did it work for you ... and is the clay necessary . i will do this nextt time but im going to go with the dirt i have for this grow . Still lots to learn yet but got to start somewhere you all have been a huge help and i thank you .

Ok iv got 3 of the 26 watt ge soft white bulbs ill start with this maybe that with the hps and all the others on 12/12 ? maybe ill have something ? thats now 3, 25w = 100w GE clf 1, 70w =375 w hps 2, 25 w plant lights by Ott-lite not sure what they put out ? and 1,42w = 250 w fluorex 6500k should i do away with any of these lights?

thats how many watts its putting out 70w = 375 like the eg clf are 25 = 100 but you think i can do away with my 65k for this 12/12 grow and i did get the right lights didnt i ?
cfl1.JPG

And I cant find on the pack what spectrem of light they are just 1700 lumens

Back
Top Bottom