Can anyone identify what this is?

RagnarLothbrok

Hey everyone I've been posting a few threads and no ones been saying anything helpful or helping me solve this problem

my ph is usually at 5.5 I have it at 6 right now
18/6 light schedule
topped 3 times and have 8 main Colas growing
been using flora 3 part nutrient solution (gro,micro, and bloom)
it's in the Rainforest 66 hydroponic/aeroponic system from general hydroponics
I have a fan circulating sir in the tent and an online duct fan bringing air in

using an LED 300W Mars led as it's a 3 x 3 space pretty well so it's all the light needed

I do not have a ppm reader as it broke but their shouldn't be that much as I only need to put 1/4 of a cap full of my ph down to get it to the correct ph and following instructions on the nutrient solution tsp per gallon

anyone have any ideas or recommendations! Please help I wanna throw into flower soon but want to fix this problem first.
View media item 1666889
View media item 1666890
View media item 1666891
View media item 1666888
View media item 1667742
View media item 1667744
View media item 1667745
View media item 1667743
View media item 1667746
View media item 1667747
View media item 1667748

These are photos I took a couple weeks ago I can take some more with a white light upon request they pretty much look the same just more sporty and some of the yellowing spots are starting to turn reddish orangish on the odd leaf any help please!!

What's yer bubbles look like

Any enzyme cleaners like hydroguard or z7

Strength of nutes, % of manufacturer suggested strength

Any calmag etc?

Distance light from plants

Environment, heat and humidity

I have 3 air stones inside the reservoir at full power there is enough oxygen getting to the roots, there about 2 feet maybe just over between the light and the plant
Heat is around 80 degrees Farenheit not 100% sure about the exact humidity but plants arnt too dry and I do mist them occasionally
roots are healthy no root rot or anything

for aggressive vegetation use 3 tsp/gallon floragro (2-1-6)
2 tsp/gallon FloraMicro (5-0-1)
1tsp/gallon FloraBloom (0-5-4)

Here are some photos with a white Light on them
and another plant that has bee given the exact same Nutrients and exact same environment as the one listed Only difference is this other plant has been under 24/7 light everything else is the same and nothing wrong with it.

(only topped the healthier one once)
View media item 1670528
View media item 1670529
View media item 1670530
View media item 1670531
View media item 1670532
View media item 1670533
View media item 1670534
View media item 1670535
View media item 1670536
View media item 1670537
View media item 1670538
View media item 1670539
Hope these photos help and hope I provided enough Info, Please let me know your thoughts

The plants All start off that yellowish colour but as it grows the leaves darken to normal colour hut leaves those spots on them,..

all those big dan leaves started off compleatly light green/yellowish like you see on the new growth but they darken as it grows
and it's like that on all 8 main colas although some arnt as bad but still happen like the others

I cant find anything like this online and I've been searching all over for around a month now
haven't seen anyone else with this kind of problem and there are no pests or bugs that could be doing this inside the tent

How often do u clean yer rezz, that's like a bad boron issue or pH and nutes issues

How do yer roots look? Brown, goopy, white?

Are u using the bottle schedule for nutes??

Pretty strong nutes, I run the same nutes at half strength based on this schedule. This schedule is half strength, I'd run this if I was u
Recirculating-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg

the roots look good, abit discoloured because of the boots but their not goopy,
you can pick each individual strain of roots apart they actually look really good and healthy

I change the water every few weeks and clean out the reservoir when I do

a lot of salt gets built up in the bottom of the reservoir though

and I run the Nutes at what it says on the back of the bottle, I am wanting to switch to flower but I wanna figure out what's wrong before I do

I did give them just pure water for a month but the problem persisted didn't really notice a difference although they haven't really grown in a month it's all the auxiliary bid sites in the center that are now exposed to light that are growing a lot.

the problem is mainly in the main colas but the odd bud site does have them but I mean the smaller budsites that have been growing seem to be fine ita just the new growth on the main colas..

here are the roots, their tangled around the air hose but their healthy and have no problems just dyed from the Nutes

I do wanna switch to flower but figure this problem out first
View media item 1670562
View media item 1670563
View media item 1670564
View media item 1670561

Still thinking nute issues

for aggressive vegetation use 3 tsp/gallon floragro (2-1-6)
2 tsp/gallon FloraMicro (5-0-1)
1tsp/gallon FloraBloom (0-5-4)

Those numbers are 1.5x stronger than the schedule shows at FULL STRENGTH

If yer at week 5-6, at full strength

Micro 1.5t
Grow .5t
Bloom 2t
I use half this amount

You have it all swapped around

Still thinking nute issues

Those numbers are 1.5x stronger than the schedule shows at FULL STRENGTH

If yer at week 5-6, at full strength

Micro 1.5t
Grow .5t
Bloom 2t
I use half this amount

You have it all swapped around

you think? I'm just going off of the back of the bottle,.. Its been fine all the way up till recently
like plants didn't start showing these problems till about just over a month ago and they were receiving the same nutes back then as they are now

plus I have another plant getting the exact same amount of nutes exact same strain and same ph and it's totally fine
View media item 1670537
I will cut back on the Nutes but I'm afraid that's not the issue
also none of these look like Nute burn which you would get if there was too much nutes you know

I'd run 5.8 ph with 1/2 strength nutrients, change the Rez weekly. That's some weird micro nutrient deficiency.
If he typed right he has 6x the amount of Floragrow than he should

And that's at full strength, and like u, I run half strength

Back
Top Bottom