Can I bring the girls in? Please advise

agrlhasnoname

Hello all, I have some plants I’ve been growing outside. They are in soil in eco pots. Some of them (2 bubba kush and 1 platinum kush) are just about ready to harvest. My other 2 (white widow) need a bit longer. My question is can I bring them inside to dry out before I harvest them? We are having heavy rains with no sun in sight yet. Thanks for your help let me know if you need more info. Im located in the New England area if that helps. Thanks again in advance.

Well I would say sure I can’t see why not just most say they worry about pest but if you can move it and keep it dry say 48- x hrs or whatever then chop or say sure if your ready to axe her

I believe so, :nomo: indoor can help you control the temp, lighting cycle, and other stuff more specificly. And prevent the plants from the rain, big wind, snow, etc. :slide:

Thank you! I don’t have lighting or anything set up tho.. literally just wanna bring them in and sit to dry lol
Yer you'll be fine. Some people put em in 24-48hrs in the dark before harvest anyway to finish them off quicker(whether or not it works i dont know but it doesn't harm them)

Sure bring them in, but if you got no light and they need for time to finish growing they're gonna be mad with no light. But heavy rain and no sun isn't that bad of a thing. Is the rain going to stop soon in you area? Or maybe give them cover with a tarp.

Yer you'll be fine. Some people put em in 24-48hrs in the dark before harvest anyway to finish them off quicker(whether or not it works i dont know but it doesn't harm them)

Yeah, should hurt much if you bring them in for the short term, 1 day or 2 tops. About how long until you trim?

Yeah, should hurt much if you bring them in for the short term, 1 day or 2 tops. About how long until you trim?

My apologies just seeing this. I ended up trimming last Thursday, they’re almost ready for a jar. Had to get a dehumidifier. I have another plant outside but it’s getting cold but it needs more time,
Always something outside lol

Back
Top Bottom