Weird twisting pretzel leaves?

agrlhasnoname

Hello all, just looking for advice couldn't find munch when I searched... I have a few plants, 4 clones and 2 I grew from seeds (Supposedly White Widow, came from a bag. These 2 plants are fine.) But my other 4 (Platinum Kush, 2 Bubba Kush and a Bruce Banner that is smaller than the rest. They are grown in roots original soil in eco pots, I use advanced nutrients grow a and b, half the recommended amount.
My question is the leaves are growing all twisted on the top of my Platinum Kush plant and some on the sides of the other 3 clones. Not sure what the cause is? Couldn't find anything googling lol so if anyone has any advice I'd greatly appreciate it. Photos of the Platinum Kush included in the post. Thanks!

revegging... was it started inside and moved out? Or moved to a different spot in the yard, getting more direct light hours?

If only they stayed like that.... It goes back to looking normal, once in veg mode..

Goes back to normal once in veg mode.....

Iv just harvested 2 clones today with these leaves, they tend to grow like this when you take clones from a flowering plant, i rather take clones from flowering plants as they bush up after really nice if you top at the 6th-10th node.

Back
Top Bottom