Can I cut off the top?

Mythrn

zKhcOws.jpg

This is an AUTO Northern Lights flowering about over a month, I was wondering how bad it would be to cut off the top of this plant because whatever is going on in the top (probably too high nitrogen, and I have tried flushing too) but the plant has like abandoned this part, the lower part is all good. It has stayed like this for like 1.5 weeks.
So maybe the plant could put more focus into other nugs?

You have some serious issues there dude. Heat, humidity, ph problem and more heat.
To start with, it's an auto, so I wouldn't cut the top off. Photo-period maybe, but not auto, this late into the auto's life (i'd guess about 6 weeks) it would stop growing for a week; maybe more and then maybe not even pick up and just give up.

I would water her, get her nice an plump and go bend crazy to get her half the size giving lot of circulation. You need some nice fresh air getting in and get that heat out of there too.
A few better pictures without the HPS on would be good too.

Also, what is your setup? Lights, fans, filters, feeding/watering schedule, tent size.
The more info we have, the more myself and far more experienced people can do to help you into a master gardener.

Thanks man! Nah it's okay, Im well aware of all these problems, but Im just running a very low budget grow right now to get enough money to buy real equipment. First time with autos and just wanted to know about the top cutting :)

You have some serious issues there dude. Heat, humidity, ph problem and more heat.
To start with, it's an auto, so I wouldn't cut the top off. Photo-period maybe, but not auto, this late into the auto's life (i'd guess about 6 weeks) it would stop growing for a week; maybe more and then maybe not even pick up and just give up.

I would water her, get her nice an plump and go bend crazy to get her half the size giving lot of circulation. You need some nice fresh air getting in and get that heat out of there too.
A few better pictures without the HPS on would be good too.

Also, what is your setup? Lights, fans, filters, feeding/watering schedule, tent size.
The more info we have, the more myself and far more experienced people can do to help you into a master gardener.

Hey Mythrn, reread his nice response. Answer his questions and learn. Ignoring his questions and blaming it on your budget is lame, answering is free and help is free.

Yes, I absolutely appreciate being nice but really all the problems I have, Im aware and all that's stopping me from fixing every single parameter is money. Im actually very well satisfied with all the other plants and nugs and learning through practice to make my next grow better and better ;)

Back
Top Bottom