Can I grow weed in my bedroom without a grow tent?

Welcome TrickBud to 420 magazine. You might want a small tent in there . Unless you can assure the plants get 12 hours darkness you don’t want to reveg too many times . I have seen a grow with cfl in here .
Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one.
Also check out our sponsors they have some reasonable prices on tents and lighting!

:welcome: to :420: Trickbuds ...

A decent tent, a decent light, a couple of fans...it's way cheaper in the long run buddy...because you're going to need a lot more lights than you have to go to flower...but to answer your question, yes it's possible...that's where I started

Good Luck :popcorn:

even if you can keep it dark enough in the bedroom, the reason most people buy tents is so that they can manage the smell. Even one plant growing unenclosed in a bedroom can quickly take over the entire house with its smell.

Welcome to the forum @Trickbuds ! :welcome:
Lol. I love the smell. I'm just concerned about the yield or if it would tamper with the growth. I got the answer already. The smell is the least I'm worried about. It's the light interruptions I'm having issues with.

I am growing in my bedroom but I have 4 plants and am glad they are in a tent. You might like the smell now but it's not going to do your lungs any favours when it really starts smelling. When I open the zipper the smell is very strong. Even my wife complains and says the grand kid is going to smell it. I just tell her it is OUR house, Not his or his mothers and they can move out if it is a problem. Drives me nuts that she is 34 and has yet to get her shit together. You could probably get away with growing in your room without a tent. Remove the light bulbs so no one accidently flips a light on that should not be on. Then cardboard or paper your windows. If you do grow it, Let us know how it went as it will assist others.

Lol. I love the smell. I'm just concerned about the yield or if it would tamper with the growth. I got the answer already. The smell is the least I'm worried about. It's the light interruptions I'm having issues with.
As long as the windows in the room are covered and around the door/s, so no light leaks in :thumb: and don't worry about the growth :rofl::rofl: this is all when I was in the closet/back room.....EDIT; I changed from CFLs to a 1000 watt HPS to grow those nugs :morenutes:....1000 watt HPS $159.99 - LED equivalent about $1,500 :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

I am growing in my bedroom but I have 4 plants and am glad they are in a tent. You might like the smell now but it's not going to do your lungs any favours when it really starts smelling. When I open the zipper the smell is very strong. Even my wife complains and says the grand kid is going to smell it. I just tell her it is OUR house, Not his or his mothers and they can move out if it is a problem. Drives me nuts that she is 34 and has yet to get her shit together. You could probably get away with growing in your room without a tent. Remove the light bulbs so no one accidently flips a light on that should not be on. Then cardboard or paper your windows. If you do grow it, Let us know how it went as it will assist others.
I have 3 tents now :yahoo: but when I started,I used the Odor Eater room deodorizers, about 4 did the trick :thumb:

You could build a light proof partition out of cardboard and tape for next to no cost and grow photoperiod plants year-round. Just dont let the lightbulbs touch it LOL
Also, make sure hot air has a way out and cooler air has a way in.

I've heard that green light doesn't bother flowering plants...say if you darkened out your windows you could still use a green light bulb to get around your bedroom, etc. When the grow lights are off.
Best of luck!

Thanks for the assistance, guys. I just got a roll of heat reflective sheets for ceilings. I converted an old tv stand and made a grow tent. Also, I'd appreciate any tips in this one as well. Check it out. Lol. Keep in mind this is my first indoor growing. Lemme know what y'all think.

Attachments

• 20200227_153726.jpg
    20200227_153726.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 337
Dude that looks awesome! Good work!
Next i would add a thermometer so you can keep an eye on temps. Definitely don't want too much heat building up!
Thanks for the tip. I think I'll get one tomorrow. Also, I'll keep you guys updated as I go along. Appreciate the support!

Back
Top Bottom