Can I take 70% THC Oil and Xarelto/Rivaroxaban blood thinner?

Hi all,

I am treating my Pancreatic Cancer with 70% THC oil in a country that hasn't introduced medicinal cannabis yet. I had Pulmonary Embolism a few years back so am on blood thinners. Can I safely take both? Any advice would be so appreciated as I can't seek medical advice here.

Thank you,

RGL :Namaste:

Im no doctor. But my wife has similar stuff wrong.
The one thing we do know is she has to take really small hits. Call her light weight from hell.
Her blood pressure will drop way low and out she goes.
So be easy at first.

Hi all,

I am treating my Pancreatic Cancer with 70% THC oil in a country that hasn't introduced medicinal cannabis yet. I had Pulmonary Embolism a few years back so am on blood thinners. Can I safely take both? Any advice would be so appreciated as I can't seek medical advice here.

Thank you,

Im no doctor. But my wife has similar stuff wrong.
The one thing we do know is she has to take really small hits. Call her light weight from hell.
Her blood pressure will drop way low and out she goes.
So be easy at first.

Good advice from @DV-travis . Take it slow. I am currently taking a blood thinner after having open heart surgery in April. I also take cannabis oil daily. I’m no doctor, but I haven’t had any issues with taking blood thinners and cannabis. Just be careful...I bruise very easily now. I’m delicate...:slide:

Hi all,

Thank you,

Any recommendations as to where to get the thc oil? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom