Can medical marijuana rebalance my brain?

rojo1986

420 Member
recently my brain has become unbalanced / over stimulated by several neurofeedback sessions which I had adverse effects.

I can feel the imbalance deep in my mind. My mind won't slow down.

I have difficulty getting to sleep and headaches on the left side of my head. Advil and Tylenol don't do anything for the headaches.

I have Bi Polar and ADHD

Can Medical Marijuana rebalance my brain?

:welcome: to 420 Magazine, rojo!

I'm sorry to hear that your brain is in overdrive and causing headaches.

Medical Marijuana can absolutely help your mental health. I take CBD oil daily for depression and love getting high with high THC strains to get some of those endorphins. And, for headaches, I rub a cannabis-infused topical on my temples and rear neck where it connects to the spine.

I don't have bipolar or ADHD myself but I have a friend with both and she finds indicas are best for her. Have you used cannabis medically before?

Also, here are a few links that may be helpful to you as you start your cannabis journey here on 420:

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Introduce Yourself

If you need help finding anything more specific, please let me know.

Will you be purchasing from a dispensary or are you trying to decide what seeds to buy in order to grow your own?

My friend with bipolar and ADHD likes Blueberry, Girl Scout Cookies and CBD Critical Cure. I've sent her a message to see if there are any others that help her. She also takes Hash Plant oil for sleep.

I will be ordering from a dispensary. I will have a registered nurse practitioner give me guidance on what to get. The only thing I am concerned with is that the THC or something makes my mania worse. My mind is sensitive.

If you stay away from high THC sativa strains, you should be good. My friend never takes sativas as they make her too paranoid. Even a strain with a little CBD would work if you're sensitive to THC as CBD tempers the THC a bit. Look for an indica with 15 to 18% THC.

recently my brain has become unbalanced / over stimulated by several neurofeedback sessions which I had adverse effects.

I can feel the imbalance deep in my mind. My mind won't slow down.

I have difficulty getting to sleep and headaches on the left side of my head. Advil and Tylenol don't do anything for the headaches.

I have Bi Polar and ADHD

Can Medical Marijuana rebalance my brain?
Hello @rojo Hope you are having a good day my friend.
Mushrooms will reset your brain chemistry and let your neurons form new pathways.
I don't have the studies I read unfortunately.
But look it up .
It's what your looking for.
Check microdosing.

Stay safe
Bill

Hello @rojo Hope you are having a good day my friend.
Mushrooms will reset your brain chemistry and let your neurons form new pathways.
I don't have the studies I read unfortunately.
But look it up .
It's what your looking for.
Check microdosing.

Stay safe
Bill
what kind of mushrooms should I take

C
B
D
and CBG,

Weed WILL increase what your tryin to sort out.

I have very very bad PTSD, Anxiety, ADHD, OCD, Bi-polar, misophonia ( very bad with noise, chips, gum, bass, nails clipping, eating, snoring, on and on) ruined my life for 45 years.

Then, when i turned 20, i discovered weed and smoked it for another 25 years. Helped, but didnt. It kept me in a rut, but blocked things out.

Then, I discovered CBD and CBG flower.I would take a Half ounce of CBG over an ounce of high grade THC any day..

It has totally changed my life, and wish i found it yearsssss ago.

I MEDICATE with CBG/CBD flower, and enjoy THC with friends and family on occations. I havent bought Weed in almost a year, lol.. I worked all day today, happy, and about to chill out with a Wedding Cake CBD joint with delta8 rolled moon rocks.

great Luck to you,,

YOU GOT THIS!!

Will you be purchasing from a dispensary or are you trying to decide what seeds to buy in order to grow your own?

My friend with bipolar and ADHD likes Blueberry, Girl Scout Cookies and CBD Critical Cure. I've sent her a message to see if there are any others that help her. She also takes Hash Plant oil for sleep.
I have also found, Girl Scout Cookies is the by far the best, Actually, anything from the Berner and the Cookie family.

Oh, before I forget, ( cleans hands of hot sauce and Taco Bell )

CBD will make you eat like a woodchipper!

:morenutes:

Oh, before I forget, ( cleans hands of hot sauce and Taco Bell )

CBD will make you eat like a woodchipper!

:morenutes:
Hey @Mayne hope your having a good day.
I agree 100% about cbd.
I take cbd and rso every day it changed my life, I recommend it to everyone.
What I ment about mushrooms I'll try and explain bare with me.
I don't have the terminology correct I'm sure.
Brainwaves, neurons I believe tend to follow preused pathways to a usual conclusion .
Similar to skiers going down a hill follow a trail.
Mushrooms are like a fresh snow fall.
Your neurons can make new pathways to better conclusions.
Much like skiers in fresh snow.
Don't quote me and I'm paraphrasing from memory and it's bad. Really bad.
I'm not sure about strain or dosing.
I'll see if I can find a study.

Stay safe
Bill

Bill, Brother, Im having a fantastic day, and I hope you are also!

I did shrooms about 2 months ago for the first time. Just 3 grams at once. And i do have to say, things are clearer, and the "need to forget", gave a new meaning to be forgotten, if that makes sense. And, lol, a new path opened, maybe not WIDE open, but it definitely cracked the gate open to the slope. It wasnt the experience that I expected. But it wasnt an experience that I am afraid to go back to. It was pretty suttle, like a breath of fresh air to be honest.

CHEERS Bill!

C
B
D
and CBG,

Weed WILL increase what your tryin to sort out.

I have very very bad PTSD, Anxiety, ADHD, OCD, Bi-polar, misophonia ( very bad with noise, chips, gum, bass, nails clipping, eating, snoring, on and on) ruined my life for 45 years.

Then, when i turned 20, i discovered weed and smoked it for another 25 years. Helped, but didnt. It kept me in a rut, but blocked things out.

Then, I discovered CBD and CBG flower.I would take a Half ounce of CBG over an ounce of high grade THC any day..

It has totally changed my life, and wish i found it yearsssss ago.

I MEDICATE with CBG/CBD flower, and enjoy THC with friends and family on occations. I havent bought Weed in almost a year, lol.. I worked all day today, happy, and about to chill out with a Wedding Cake CBD joint with delta8 rolled moon rocks.

great Luck to you,,

YOU GOT THIS!!

Yes I have heard that CBG has a sedative affect. I was also worried that THC like you said could make my bipolar worse. Make my racing thoughts worse and aggravate my mania .

I’m gonna come in on the side of no mushrooms. You need to be in a good state of mind when you take those, otherwise it might not turn out well. If you do make sure someone is with you, do not do them alone.
Micro dosing weekly doesn't fek you up.
You just start to be more relaxed upstairs.
It works I grew mushrooms for years.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom