Can someone help me!

Legend

The leaves on my plant appear to be drooping or curving down a little too much, also there seems to be a weird tare on one of my plant, or a dislocation. Can anyone tell me what they see in these pictures? What concerns you?

Vegetative Phase (10 days old)

image_2_64.jpeg
image_2_-_Copy2.jpeg
image_1_62.jpeg
image_1_-_Copy3.jpeg

My other plant seems to be a little healthier in my opinion.

image_4_-_Copy2.jpeg
image_5_-_Copy1.jpeg

I just watered them this afternoon, the last time I watered them was two days ago. Do you think it's an issue with drainage? Also when watering, is the rule of thumb to see at least 10-20% run off?

I just watered them this afternoon, the last time I watered them was two days ago. Do you think it's an issue with drainage? Also when watering, is the rule of thumb to see at least 10-20% run off?

It's hard to drown a plant. But it can be done. If two day's ago was the last time you watered them then yes, 100% your medium mixture isn't adequate enough to hold and release water easily or at will. Cause your plant is showing signs of heavy watering. So, the general rule of thumb when watering is, water when you can stick your finger two inchs in the medium and it's bone dry... Then water until you see some run off come out of the bottom of whatever it is your using.. Now, with a plant your size I would be watering it every 3 days with 4 cups of water until she hits her third set of nodes, then i start slowly introducing organic fertz. ( I'm all organic these days) No need to worry. Just slow down, let her rest and soak up all the extra water in your medium, make sure it's dry and within 48 hours you'll see her start to stand up perky again ;)

Back
Top Bottom