Can someone help me?

It sounds to me that you did right as far as nute choice, it's just something natural that happens as the buds mature. They take up Nitrogen and the bloom nutes don't have a ton of it as you are trying to support a different function of the plants growth(budding). I am with you on the "just want my plant to get me high" but I'll have to wait as I am only 4 weeks into flower. I am planning on using the Advanced line PH series for my next grow so I will be waiting to see what advice you get as well. I just wasn't impressed with the nute line I was using for this grow and I am really sick of having to PH the solution for watering. I am a disabled veteran and trying to mix and test the damn water 3-4 times to get it right is a PIA for me physically. I have two auto flower plants I am going to try for the next grow and I will post up how the Advanced line worked with them.
Thank you for your service 1stcavapaChe
What line was you using I'm using mills the only thing I don't like is the price but it's my first grow so nothing to compare to I'm on week 6 and I'm climbing the dam walls I (accidently) broke a lower branch last night got it hanging now for a sample

As far as the op is it possible that when you flushed them before you switched nutrients that they might have lost there tolerance and got a shock from it I did that my res was down to 300 ppm and I dosed them with 1100 ppm (on 500 scale) and my leaves started doing weird shit so I thined it out and they was fine

I'll have to look when I get home, the old memory ain't what it used to be. I'm chilling at our lake house this weekend. I also used some Fox Farm additives and Cal Mag since I use RO water as our well water is way too hard and my water softener uses salt to condition the water. The joys of living up in the mountains do not include good water for growing plants. I have two streams on my property and will be having them tested for the water quality to see if I can use that for my garden. Buying RO water at the store is too expensive. Love your avatar BigJake, always nice to see another Dead Head around. Man those were some good times:thumb:, at least the ones I can still remember.

Yea i was thinking about stream water to you shold be good up in the mountains no people pollution I would have to strain the heroine needles out around here
Yea as far as the dead they say I had fun at the ones I don't remember dead and Co is coming to town but the cheep seats are crazy priced and just not the same without jerry

One of my really good friends from back in college just sent me a package of some old Dead tapes from some of the shows we went to. He hunted them down on the internet and got some really good music. They had a magical chemistry with Jerry that I don't think I'll ever hear again. One of my favorite shows was Atlanta as the parking lot was across the street from the DEA building and I was on some substances that made the irony just too funny for words. If you told me back then that pot would be legal and my dad(who is a retired Federal Judge) would be the one to encourage me to try it for my medical issues I'd have died laughing. It sure as hell has been a long strange trip since those days. Thank God there weren't camera phones back then, some things were not meant to be seen by your kids and me dancing at a Dead show is one of them.

Thank God there weren't camera phones back then, some things were not meant to be seen

There's a piece of wisdom that seems to be sadly lacking in today's (=/-)youth.

Back
Top Bottom