Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong

coolrobby

420 Member
I am growing in ocean forest soil and using rapid LED COB lights I started using the advance nutrients the Grow-Micro-Bloom and it was going ok at first then like 3 week I started seeing the side leaves turning brown other plants where the veins are it looks a little yellow. Now I started to give water only . So can u use the advance nutrients in fox farm ?

Hey Robby,

:welcome: to the forum.

Yes you can use the AN line with FF soil. You shouldn't need any nutrients for a while yet. Please show us some pictures. We can't accurately diagnose problems with out them. It's also important to give other information such as what FF soil you use, the exact amount of nutrients being used, and more. Follow the link in my signature for more details.

Hey Robby,

:welcome: to the forum.

Yes you can use the AN line with FF soil. You shouldn't need any nutrients for a while yet. Please show us some pictures. We can't accurately diagnose problems with out them. It's also important to give other information such as what FF soil you use, the exact amount of nutrients being used, and more. Follow the link in my signature for more details.
Ok I'll send u some pics on the plants affected and I will give more exact info on what amount of nuts I was giving!
Thanks on quick response :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom