Can someone tell me what's wrong

no. that's wrong.

you include the ec of the tap water in the total. that is why it is easier to grow on RO. you can control what the plant gets on RO. on tap you lose that control.

eg - if your nute sched calls for ec 1.4 and your water is ec.4 then you add ec 1.0 worth of nutes.
Ah ok that's better for me to understand..thanks again
It is right u ignore tap water ec with hard water and hard water nutes i no this is canna but look what it says at the bottom plus the ec is same 1.0 or 1.2 so 1.6 or 1.4 would be right
canna-coco-feed-chart_5.jpg

It is right u ignore tap water ec with hard water and hard water nutes i no this is canna but look what it says at the bottom plus the ec is same 1.0 or 1.2 so 1.6 or 1.4 would be right
canna-coco-feed-chart_5.jpg

yes you are correct with these nutes or organically derived nutes.

edit : if using salt based you subtract. organic you can just add. there still is a range regardless. this canna stuff looks like it would work well in a sips type grow as it is organic based.

yes you are correct with these nutes or organically derived nutes.

edit : if using salt based you subtract. organic you can just add. there still is a range regardless. this canna stuff looks like it would work well in a sips type grow as it is organic based.
canna coco a b is salt based the coco is organic u can buy a version that is organic and canna coco a b can only be out for 2 days

Back
Top Bottom