Can someone tell me what's wrong?

MeeferRaddness

420 Member
Hey guys I'm a couple of days off week 5 in flower it's my 2nd grow but 1st in Coco. 1st grow I did was in living soil, full organic all natural amendments. This time round I'm in Coco using Mills nutrients.

*I did not have this problem first time around in living soil*

I came to check on my girls open the tent and they were all flopped over even one fell out the door.
*I repeat I did not have this problem with living soil.

IMG20230621015553.jpg
IMG20230621015605.jpg

Hey guys I'm a couple of days off week 5 in flower it's my 2nd grow but 1st in Coco. 1st grow I did was in living soil, full organic all natural amendments. This time round I'm in Coco using Mills nutrients.

*I did not have this problem first time around in living soil*

I came to check on my girls open the tent and they were all flopped over even one fell out the door.
*I repeat I did not have this problem with living soil.

IMG20230621015553.jpg
IMG20230621015605.jpg
They look perfectly healthy buds get fatter in coco as u feed more often just support them

looking good, it’s a great problem to have…

defs could be wrong here but don’t think it has anything to do with changing your grow media from LOS to coco.… I’d suggest either plant yo-yo’s or add a few stakes and keep tying them up

silica is generally considered to be the supplement for stronger bones and supercropping is a training technique to build fat knuckles and stronger stems

how often are you feeding them?

Sounds like you did something wrong in your first grow that you’ve since corrected. Good job..

Although my spidey senses are sensing a humble brag 😂

In seriousness though you may want to think about some plant yo-yos or twine.. Something a little thicker/sturdier for when they really start weighing down

no such thing. If my branches don't get too heavy to hold themselves up, I have failed. I suggest tomato cages to help hold them up. Amazon has build as you go tomato cages that I use when and where I need them, and I have a box of these parts to support about 12 plants.
1687314524813.png

Wow these are way better than my shed full of cut up metal rings lol

Are you sure they're not too big and too healthy? Because I never experienced this in living soil 😜
What i meant by feeding is u can feed multiple times a day you replenish oxygen to your roots every feed my friend feeds 7 times a day in coco i feed 2 as i hand water he uses RDWC ive not used living soil just coco and soil so i wouldn't no how many times u water that a day

Hey everyone I was taking the piss a little bit that's just my Australian humour.
But that said I'm hand watering once a day run to waste they are taking about 2 litres to 2 1/2 litres each water in 30 litre fabric pots.
Lighting, spider farmer is my choice brand I'm using their G8600 as my primary light also with 2x SF600w light strips hitting the sides and the SF 40w UV/IR on for 2x 1 hour session per day.
It's been a dream run so far Mills nutrients are great so easy to use. The only problem I've had is that I run out of room I did have 6 in the 1.4m X 1.4 tent so I took the the runt of the litter out. It's still pretty tight in there but I think everything will be ok I've got heaps of ventilation. I only have access from one door so everything on a "Lazy Susan" rotating floor. This works well with the lights because everything's rotating around from day-to-day so no hot spots. I had a SOG net coming up from the Suzan holding the girls but had to remove it when I took out the runt. I like the look of the yo-yos but I would have to build a frame up from the Suzan for them to hang off.
I'll keep you all updated as they finish up.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom