Can someone tell

Why this plant clawing up and is there anything i can do about the lower leaves getting dry i already cut some

IMG_20220426_114110.jpg

IMG_20220426_114055.jpg

Why this plant clawing up and is there anything i can do about the lower leaves getting dry i already cut some

IMG_20220426_114110.jpg

IMG_20220426_114055.jpg
Good morning @teachmehowtoplant hope you are having a good day.
Cute girl my friend.
Looks pure sativa nice. :thumb:
Don't remove anything from her.
Even dry tipped leaves are green and still absorb energy she needs.
Slight yellowing could be lack of nutrients.
Are you feeding her?
Also rh and temp can cause dry leaves, how are temps and rh?
Also being too close to a light can cause burnt leaves, but it doesn't look to be the case.
But in all a lovely girl.
Feed and mist her and she will be great.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

I agree with Bill, dont remove any leaves until shes alot bigger.
Gorgeous plant, she looks all Sativa, buckle up, could be a long ride..lol
Hey @GainesvilleGreen :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
I think your right, nid love to get a clone from her.
Have a great day Mucker. ;)

Bill

It looks like the three plants of mine got when I decided to see how long I could keep them alive in disposable coffee cups, sitting on top of my medicine cabinet in a rarely used bathroom, and illuminated only by a couple of 14-watt CFL bulbs - not enough root space, not enough light, and not enough food. They lived for quite some time (I stopped keeping track after they had a birthday), but they never really grew; after a while, new leaves got produced at the expense of existing ones.

I'm hesitant to suggest that your plant is having to deal with some of the same issues, because you've given basically zero information about it. But I wonder. . . .

I would personally suggest just Up Potting that little sativa girl. In some good organic soil that you can aquire in your local area. Maybe she would like a 3-5 gallon pot, to finish Budding out I means :bong: JM2C ;)

I would personally suggest just Up Potting that little sativa girl. In some good organic soil that you can aquire in your local area. Maybe she would like a 3-5 gallon pot, to finish Budding out I means :bong: JM2C ;)
Im still not putting it to pot cause im giving it 12 hours sunlight and putting it inside under growlight for another 6hours it will be too heavy for me by putting it inside and out. I can put it in pot but do you think guys if i just put it outside it will be fine for the plant only to receive 12hours of sunlight? Thanks for responding yall

I also have this problem. I just check the plant now and im observe it and I notice that when the plant grow a set of new leaves a set of bottom leaves are dying it always happen everytime it grow pair of leaves what should i do?

I also have this problem. I just check the plant now and im observe it and I notice that when the plant grow a set of new leaves a set of bottom leaves are dying it always happen everytime it grow pair of leaves what should i do?
Good morning @teachmehowtoplant sorry your still having issues my friend.
Are you feeding her?
She shouldn't be loosing leaves like that.

Bill

Good morning @teachmehowtoplant sorry your still having issues my friend.
Are you feeding her?
She shouldn't be loosing leaves like that.

Bill
Im only feedling her once every two weeks. I only feeding her some hydrophonic plant nutrients. That is the only nutes that i can find in our local plant store also im giving it some epsom salt added with some organic nutrients. Do you think is the extreme sun heat can make cause the bottom leaves damage? cause its been about 30-33 degrees celcius here in my place.

Theres been new grown leaves and now i just spot some yellowing again.

IMG_20220430_020922_edit_198362808936918.jpg
Is she outside?
33 c isn't great. :(
Can you order potassium silicate of some kind.
It strengthens the cell walls and improves her resistance to stress.
.5ml /l once a week in plain water only, pre set to 6.3 ph.
If she is inside can you get an A/C?
You won't be able to flower in 33c temps.
Your nutrients give us some pics of the front and back of each container and we will figure out what you have going on.
But in the meantime this is how you feed soil.
When it's bone dry, I mean dry dry you feed her.
Full strength nutrients set to 6.3 ph.
Let dry out.
Then give plain water at 6.3 ph.
All to run off.
Then dry out again dry!!!
Then feed , dry, water, dry, feed, dry water dry........repeat until harvest.
Follow those instructions and she will be great.
Ok pics please. :)
Oh yeah and sorry Good morning. :ciao:

Bill

Cannabis will flower at 33°C / 91.4°F. It's slightly above optimum for average sea level CO₂ level - and that assumes you're supplying all the light-energy that the plants can process under those conditions. So it wouldn't be great, but it shouldn't be a show-stopper, either. Although if one could boost the CO₂ level and also bump up the light output a bit, that would be awesome. Or drop the temperature, maybe three or four degrees F. (If lighting is weak, drop it more.) If they're able to consume - and transpire - adequate moisture, and there is good airflow through the space, and through the canopy, the plants will effectively decrease their own temperature through evaporation. It's like sweating - and why they use more water on hot days.

I agree with @Zephyrs... bigger pot and some organic soil with added nutes. Sativas are vigorous growers and can get very large. I feel that little plant is already wanting more space and more nutes.

Back
Top Bottom