Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Most amazing outdoors for me came from Swamp Donkey Seeds, or maybe it was a really good year. Best I get is somthing similar to 4 or 5 weeks in flower before plants linger from shit weather. Snapdragons sure are tuff, unheard off but but no frost getting in the ground and I might make December!

Most amazing outdoors for me came from Swamp Donkey Seeds, or maybe it was a really good year. Best I get is somthing similar to 4 or 5 weeks in flower before plants linger from shit weather. Snapdragons sure are tuff, unheard off but but no frost getting in the ground and I might make December!
So how do indoor vs outdoor grows of the same strain compare, anyone can jump in here.

20231113_120213.jpg

Killer A5 Haze cobs out for a little air then back in vacum bags. One plant 5 ounces+ to cobs and what I liked was there was little triming for this Sativa dominant plant.

So how do indoor vs outdoor grows of the same strain compare, anyone can jump in here.
Outdoors, nothing matches the sun but offers little guarentee. Folks here that grow outside only and easily accept less than finished plants really got hit this year. Either go without or hit the reserve for cheap ounces. Indoors i get a more than acceptable plant and never go without. Kind of like not having to eat green apples.
The plant at least gets to show itself.

Hey gang here is a pic of the ... Romulan... cultivar I pheno hunted from a pack of 20 year old Next Generation seeds.. Its in its last week of flower at one of our grow facilities ..It reeks of that classic Romulan Pinesol terpenes... So glad we were able to bring this classic back can't wait to have some fun breeding with it!
IMG_9627.jpg

What is the quality of the high from each?
I found the quality of the high and terpenes a lil stronger with the indoor ...Probably do to it being grown in ideal conditions compared to the outdoor other then that they are still very similar.

Common in the greenhouse industry Scott. It's called light deprivation. You block light from the plants and can have plants 6 to 8 weeks in flower in September or earlier. Looking at Montreal Cannabis Seeds and am interested in Atlas Seeds.

20231113_120213.jpg

Killer A5 Haze cobs out for a little air then back in vacum bags. One plant 5 ounces+ to cobs and what I liked was there was little triming for this Sativa dominant plant.
Question. You just cut what u want to burn?

Hey gang here is a pic of the ... Romulan... cultivar I pheno hunted from a pack of 20 year old Next Generation seeds.. Its in its last week of flower at one of our grow facilities ..It reeks of that classic Romulan Pinesol terpenes... So glad we were able to bring this classic back can't wait to have some fun breeding with it!
IMG_9627.jpg
Nice grow

20231113_120213.jpg

Those really are great looking cobs, Chungo. Fermented cannabis changes the high in a very different way. I bought real Malawi cob in Africa back in the day and it was some of the most electric pot I've ever experienced. How are your fermented cobs different from the unfermented of same strain in terms of the high?

Back
Top Bottom