Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Here we go, time for high sticking! Get the skates on!

I had a thrips problem for a bit this summer, hope this guy is only on tour. Front two are local stuff. Purple Pink Stinky x Skunk 1 x Afghan. Outdoors it got mold super easy and I never got to see what it was like.

20231107_154737.jpg

This is a bout growing, gentlemen. Show us your grows!
I just started 1.

IMG_20231107_172013_resized_20231107_052040023.jpg

Took 4 seeds to get two. Banana on the left, Cali Bubba on the right, about 1 week apart. Had a hard time with PM this year, inside and out.

On the subject of PM. I am changing my indoor dirt (HP) and washed everything but am wondering about the outside dirt. Spores from the PM must be covering my fabric pots. Do I need to replace everything or just scrape off the top few inches?
Need to ammend ther dirt soon and would like an experienced opinion.

Thanks friends!

Here we go, time for high sticking! Get the skates on!

I had a thrips problem for a bit this summer, hope this guy is only on tour. Front two are local stuff. Purple Pink Stinky x Skunk 1 x Afghan. Outdoors it got mold super easy and I never got to see what it was like.

20231107_154737.jpg
Looks like a lady bug! Are they a problem?

IMG_20230905_135039_resized_20230905_052719677.jpg

I hade these outside this year, Turned into white lady bugs.

I just started 1.

Took 4 seeds to get two. Banana on the left, Cali Bubba on the right, about 1 week apart. Had a hard time with PM this year, inside and out.

On the subject of PM. I am changing my indoor dirt (HP) and washed everything but am wondering about the outside dirt. Spores from the PM must be covering my fabric pots. Do I need to replace everything or just scrape off the top few inches?

Thanks friends!
Just my 2 cents,I never let my temp go below 70 and keep the humidity down. PM loves low light, my seedlings are a foot and half under a 260 watt HLG, 6 out of 10. I'm using coco. I have lots of worm casting and compost but have a problem bringing outdoor indoors. It's a good bug, all kinds come in from the cold!

I just started 1.

Thanks friends!
Thanks for the likes but my question is still unanswered.

Spores from the PM must be covering my fabric pots. Do I need to replace everything or just scrape off the top few inches?
Outside dirt needs amending. Just got our first snow, nEED TO KNOW IF SOIL HAS TO BE REPACED OR SCRAPED?
Damn cap lock. lol

Thanks

Thanks for the likes but my question is still unanswered.

Outside dirt needs amending. Just got our first snow, nEED TO KNOW IF SOIL HAS TO BE REPACED OR SCRAPED?
Damn cap lock. lol

Thanks
i always use new hp pro mix... and my fabric smart pots get washed.. before refill..

if you got pm burn it...

thats probably not pm on ur fabric pots its the mycos. been there though... you're all good.
promix can be reused once or twice, after that you might hit issues with your pH as the buffer will wear out and pH will be naturally low. reamend if needed or start fresh.

Never used bags but think you would have a mineral build up on the material. Any of my organic stuff goes into outdoor beds when it's done. Maybe take all the old dirt and clean the roots out of it and soak it with Enzyme Komplete or something for awhile. I clean coco with it sometimes. Amend it again and mix that half and half with new amended dirt. PM is everywhere and I only worry about bud rot in my composted material. Full on organics is wonderful for cannabis .......... unfortunately I only get 4 so I grow for volume.

Never used bags but think you would have a mineral build up on the material. Any of my organic stuff goes into outdoor beds when it's done. Maybe take all the old dirt and clean the roots out of it and soak it with Enzyme Komplete or something for awhile. I clean coco with it sometimes. Amend it again and mix that half and half with new amended dirt. PM is everywhere and I only worry about bud rot in my composted material. Full on organics is wonderful for cannabis .......... unfortunately I only get 4 so I grow for volume.
I agree about the full on organics, I believe the organic pot is not only better for the environment, but also for the quality of the high and the health of the those partaking.

Best is to buy nothing! Plant based, a little on the carbon side and just enough WELL composted manure to keep nitrogen up and a mineral load from salt water plants. Most of mine goes for food. The back to the land movement was such great time! Remembrance Day today.:peace:

I agree about the full on organics, I believe the organic pot is not only better for the environment, but also for the quality of the high and the health of the those
Predatory gene is in to many people, thinning of the herd will most likely take care of the enviroment the way nature does. Sad part is people do a good job at it on their own. Time for another coffee and off to labour in my temporary autonomous zone. :)

Back
Top Bottom