Canadian Growers Group & Friends

You can't be using coco or you would have the gallon jug of cal magic. Drain to waste for me to. I have some recycling chemistry that is real high in nitrogen but the #s are way lower on the final formulation. Must be a slow release thing? I don't know dick about chemistry :). I got no problem with fish guts and every kind of turd for the taking either, just like to grow stuff.:thumb:

You can't be using coco or you would have the gallon jug of cal magic. Drain to waste for me to. I have some recycling chemistry that is real high in nitrogen but the #s are way lower on the final formulation. Must be a slow release thing? I don't know dick about chemistry :). I got no problem with fish guts and every kind of turd for the taking either, just like to grow stuff.:thumb:

says to use 5 mls calmag per gallon.. i use 15 mls in a 5 gallon.. last long time .. i was being cheap only bought the liter to save some cash .. only twice as much for a gallon too.. should have got the gallon ..

im growing in HP pro mix, no outside guts or turds required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but ive been thinking it time to quit smoking marijuana .. got a grow going now

it does help heat the house in the winter

grandaddy bruce

"but ive been thinking it time to quit smoking marijuana .. got a grow going now"

Those monsters won't be much good for you if you do .........
I seldom think silly shit like that ....... when I do I just give my head a shake ....... I get tremors so it's not hard to do. :thumb:

"but ive been thinking it time to quit smoking marijuana .. got a grow going now"

Those monsters won't be much good for you if you do .........
I seldom think silly shit like that ....... when I do I just give my head a shake ....... I get tremors so it's not hard to do. :thumb:

and im thinking of a new grow light for the grow .. but i must stop smoking weed .. getting to old body cant take it ..

reality

Me to DD, I gift the lions share of mine before it gets old. The growing thing is just something i don't know how not to do. You still big on CMH? 1000 watters would make monsters.

well i do wonder if my 5x 5 tent be too hot .. thinking of using a closed hood reflector with power venting with the light.. if that can take out half the heat it would be ok to grow .. if not have to get a new room and no tent..

be fun to try ..

Hoods work great, the only thing is where to send the heat. They keep the bulb below its operating temperature abit but worth it. More times than enough i feel like dragging my carcass in just see what I can get for a get out of jail and grow free card. My doctor is friends with Dr. Stephen Ellis. He is Poilievre Shadow Minister of Health and a rising star in the Conservative party. They are really closed lipped and no great friend to cannabis so lord knows where these guys will go. Me, I'll end up sinking with rec rather than swimming with a medical. :laughtwo:

They are really closed lipped and no great friend to cannabis so lord knows where these guys will go.

i've heard rumours they'd like to repeal home growing but leave commercial grow and legal retail alone.

a lot of oil money wound up in cannabis during the early stages and the investors are pissed with how it played out. apart from black market, they feel they'd be making piles more cash if the industry was the same as liquor and no one produced at home.

at this point repealing home grow just wouldn't be practical, so i can't see it being too serious.

shop owners were overly optimistic here. not even joking there's like 5 shops within a 2 block radius.
It's a bit stupid because they all deal through ocs and there's not much that differentiates them unless they're franchised and have their own branded flower.

shop owners were overly optimistic here. not even joking there's like 5 shops within a 2 block radius.
It's a bit stupid because they all deal through ocs and there's not much that differentiates them unless they're franchised and have their own branded flower.

at first our province only allowed 13 retail licenses and strictly limited where they could open. investors paid millions to buy them from the holders.

now our gov't prints them like lotto tickets to anyone who comes up with the minimum down, and you can plunk them on nearly any corner. our natives are opening dozens more with no licensing at all and the gov't is too scared to challenge them.

the early investors are steaming mad, gov't tells them they probably aren't making money due to all the evil tiny home growers, not because of the gov'ts incompetence and greed...

at first our province only allowed 13 retail licenses and strictly limited where they could open. investors paid millions to buy them from the holders.

now our gov't prints them like lotto tickets to anyone who comes up with the minimum down, and you can plunk them on nearly any corner. our natives are opening dozens more with no licensing at all and the gov't is too scared to challenge them.

the early investors are steaming mad, gov't tells them they probably aren't making money due to all the evil tiny home growers, not because of the gov'ts incompetence and greed...
Typical that government sucks up big businesses arse ,they will try to make it that big business with deep pockets are the only ones allowed to grow you watch .

Typical that government sucks up big businesses arse ,they will try to make it that big business with deep pockets are the only ones allowed to grow you watch .

i'm pretty sure at least two of our parties are centered that way. one is a little more open about it.

when they don't have a publicly announced policy or won't talk about it, you can be certain it won't be people friendly.

i'm pretty sure at least two of our parties are centered that way. one is a little more open about it.

when they don't have a publicly announced policy or won't talk about it, you can be certain it won't be people friendly.
They are only interested in controlling the general public not giving them more rights

the way the natives are handling it is better imo, they side step all the monopolizing and legislation lol.
At the end of the day we are all born on this planet equally ( i don't give a fuck what silver spoon the elites are born with) no one has the right to dictate to me what im going to do with my life if I'm not hurting anyone. They can go fuck themselves. End of story

Back
Top Bottom