Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Trusscore is so easy to install, I would only need to stop my grow about an hour to do the ceiling. Conventional walls can get wet and grow mold and mildew if I slip on my environment, not so with FRP sheets or Trusscore. Easy as sin to pick up and bring home and all the way around easier for my carcass. I fist seen it used in a licenced outfit and I was sold. Stuff is tuff and doesn't need paint. I'm happy with my space but feel like it's time to move along from my prohibition setup.
I seen it used in new milk barns out here with great results, easy to clean, light weight, easy installation, durable, comes in various thicknesses, ......but not cheap.

The rot is manageable atm.:thanks:
But chopping a qp every time hurts.
Especially the ones 6/1/23.
It's a tornado in there but it's cold and damp so no relief.
I have 2 @VIVOSUN 8" Turbo Fans , 2 Box fans 10 various other fans a 1000w fan heater and a big dehumidifier.
I've sprayed sns every few days for months.
Went through 4 sprayers :rofl:
I need 2 weeks buddy, 2 more weeks.

94B7757F-91AC-4E9E-8281-F55DF8550BC1.jpeg

1B2C0452-08C4-4D04-8217-B44B0C3607EF.jpeg

357BCD64-59F7-4719-A2C7-39158B5EF330.jpeg

8F0E2A5C-9419-491F-9877-AE646590A2F6.jpeg

45330C24-889B-4918-8210-3509943DFBA9.jpeg

400F1393-A939-4520-9F08-DCD994D6B9A2.jpeg

04088D66-670B-42E0-9F49-3650C20FBE16.jpeg

973AB892-17E4-448E-943F-4E74E26ADC1D.jpeg

7FFE8761-D91C-4407-B062-CBABE4A8EA32.jpeg
Wow!... You weren't kidding that's a lot of fans and a large dehumidifier in there... You definitely have all your bases covered .. Now to convince mother nature to dry up a bit for ya! lol Maybe a lil leaf defoliating could help with less plant matter to raise the humidity, Also some people have used sodium bicarbonate mixed in water as a spray to fight mold issues with good results... Well I'll be sending positive vibes your way to getting your 2 weeks of drier weather to finish those plants. I also noticed your green house is on a concrete slab do you have a moister barrier between the greenhouse and the slab? The reason I'm asking is cause the moister from the ground could be coming up through the slab causing the humidity issues in the greenhouse...Good luck tho hope the plants make it! 🤙

Wow!... You weren't kidding that's a lot of fans and a large dehumidifier in there... You definitely have all your bases covered .. Now to convince mother nature to dry up a bit for ya! lol Maybe a lil leaf defoliating could help with less plant matter to raise the humidity, Also some people have used sodium bicarbonate mixed in water as a spray to fight mold issues with good results... Well I'll be sending positive vibes your way to getting your 2 weeks of drier weather to finish those plants. I also noticed your green house is on a concrete slab do you have a moister barrier between the greenhouse and the slab? The reason I'm asking is cause the moister from the ground could be coming up through the slab causing the humidity issues in the greenhouse...Good luck tho hope the plants make it! 🤙
I'm chopping out bales every day. :thanks:
Appreciate it Amigo.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Trusscore is so easy to install, I would only need to stop my grow about an hour to do the ceiling. Conventional walls can get wet and grow mold and mildew if I slip on my environment, not so with FRP sheets or Trusscore. Easy as sin to pick up and bring home and all the way around easier for my carcass. I fist seen it used in a licenced outfit and I was sold. Stuff is tuff and doesn't need paint. I'm happy with my space but feel like it's time to move along from my prohibition setup.

SOME NICE PICS BE GOOD

The rot is manageable atm.:thanks:
But chopping a qp every time hurts.
Especially the ones 6/1/23.
It's a tornado in there but it's cold and damp so no relief.
I have 2 @VIVOSUN 8" Turbo Fans , 2 Box fans 10 various other fans a 1000w fan heater and a big dehumidifier.
I've sprayed sns every few days for months.
Went through 4 sprayers :rofl:
I need 2 weeks buddy, 2 more weeks.

94B7757F-91AC-4E9E-8281-F55DF8550BC1.jpeg

1B2C0452-08C4-4D04-8217-B44B0C3607EF.jpeg

357BCD64-59F7-4719-A2C7-39158B5EF330.jpeg

8F0E2A5C-9419-491F-9877-AE646590A2F6.jpeg

45330C24-889B-4918-8210-3509943DFBA9.jpeg

400F1393-A939-4520-9F08-DCD994D6B9A2.jpeg

04088D66-670B-42E0-9F49-3650C20FBE16.jpeg

973AB892-17E4-448E-943F-4E74E26ADC1D.jpeg

7FFE8761-D91C-4407-B062-CBABE4A8EA32.jpeg

nice garden.. for you heat you should look at getting base board type electric heaters to spread the heat better
down the length of the green house.. can chop out a few plants to make it much more airy.. think would help.
some of the buds pictures look like longer than 2 weeks think your going into nov!

nice garden.. for you heat you should look at getting base board type electric heaters to spread the heat better
down the length of the green house.. can chop out a few plants to make it much more airy.. think would help.
some of the buds pictures look like longer than 2 weeks think your going into nov!
Today’s cull.
It’s a constant battle.

F3BBE836-E5CA-41C3-9DDA-3384200CB134.jpeg

C3E1BE0A-F13C-46A2-BBCE-117A2D3EE207.jpeg

2A478741-76F9-4750-A978-02C04F2C314D.jpeg

B14123EB-605F-4E84-81C7-AFDFBA715A20.jpeg

4B047892-35B2-4611-96E2-7D1174195273.jpeg

61C4AE39-4388-481E-938B-8BB95A387EFB.jpeg

im harvesting nexts day i got some sun out rainy now.. trichrome s are cloudy and amber all over ..

just checked under my little microscope.. 60 to 120 x magnification

but the pistols are still white ?

but the pistols are still white ?
If it's an outdoor grow then the sun affects the trichomes making them look ready before they are. I don't even check trichomes until all the white hairs have darkened and crinkled in.

Nice looking bud. :thumb:

If it's an outdoor grow then the sun affects the trichomes making them look ready before they are. I don't even check trichomes until all the white hairs have darkened and crinkled in.

Nice looking bud. :thumb:

too late :( ... harvested only one plant left one will let it go a week or 2 more

i think trichromes cloudy 70% 20 % amber.. smells amazing sticky as heck never touched before

hopefully got a buzz in it..

Spent most of yesterday trimming and bagging maple leaves when I couldn't stand it any longer. Leaves are for insulating my worms. Really wild weather here, my average frost is Sept 15. All my beds are still on the go and are normally cleaned up by now! Be nice if it wasn't a breeding ground for rot. Best time for me now is wondering what to grow next.

Spent most of yesterday trimming and bagging maple leaves when I couldn't stand it any longer. Leaves are for insulating my worms. Really wild weather here, my average frost is Sept 15. All my beds are still on the go and are normally cleaned up by now! Be nice if it wasn't a breeding ground for rot. Best time for me now is wondering what to grow next.
What do you have in your vault of seeds!.. Anything you've been putting off for awhile maybe now would be a good time to start those seeds...

i bag my maple leaves with the lawn boy :) mulch em up good..

I need the leaves dry and curled so the bags have lots of loft. I bury my bin with them then tarp it. Next spring they go in a 45 gallon barrell and in goes the wiper snipper, chops them up good!

What do you have in your vault of seeds!.. Anything you've been putting off for awhile maybe now would be a good time to start those seeds...
I was going to keep my floppy plant growing but am entrusting that to my godson so I'm open. Keeping it at home Herby, the local seeds I have failed outdoors but no shame with the weather and all. It will be great to see what they do indoors. Also wan't to try some of the resellers that are popping up o the east coast!

I was going to keep my floppy plant growing but am entrusting that to my godson so I'm open. Keeping it at home Herby, the local seeds I have failed outdoors but no shame with the weather and all. It will be great to see what they do indoors. Also wan't to try some of the resellers that are popping up o the east coast!
That's awesome supporting your local breeders, What type of cultivars do you like growing? Do you like to run regular seeds, autos or fem seeds? ..Reason I'm asking is we are going to be needing more trusted seed testers in the near future to test out some of our new gear in all types of environments before releasing them to the public... Also curious who are some of the local breeders near you how are their genetics?.. I'm always on the look out for new fire genetics to add to our breeding projects!

I need the leaves dry and curled so the bags have lots of loft. I bury my bin with them then tarp it. Next spring they go in a 45 gallon barrell and in goes the wiper snipper, chops them up good!

what the heck is a wiper snipper>?

That's awesome supporting your local breeders, What type of cultivars do you like growing? Do you like to run regular seeds, autos or fem seeds? ..Reason I'm asking is we are going to be needing more trusted seed testers in the near future to test out some of our new gear in all types of environments before releasing them to the public... Also curious who are some of the local breeders near you how are their genetics?.. I'm always on the look out for new fire genetics to add to our breeding projects!
There's a hard business to get into Herby exspcially when you have large suppliers like Symple, they will even tailor make a variety for you. I only know of one producer that pops up from time to time and does a drop locally, old school Skunk #1 stuff. EC Genetic and High Tide dabble in their own stuff I think and don't know about Green Avenger. Only regs and fems for me and just never got into autos. Project now is seeing if floppy plant keeps it's buzz and resin into S2's , lord knows what will comes of it. Clone shipping is one thing I'm interested in. I'm loosing my sight and take stuff when I don't wan't tremmors, keeps me from going down to many roads. :thumb: Floopy plant gives back 25% of it's weight in rosin easy. Will be interesting to see what it does in the sun!

20231017_175409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom