Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Looking awesome D dube!!
is it BC Bud depot or Jordan's. I got some jordan of the islands gods bud Paisley talked me into.
JOTI is the way to go he created it... bcbd plant is joti genetics anyways.. Awesome bud to smoke! ;)

Hey guys this is a link of what I was trying to explain about Joti and Bcbd and Godbud the other day and how in the end they are genetically linked to both breeders one created the genetics the other enhanced it, kinda like Chrysler meets Mopar... lol :)
God Bud: 5 things to know about this heavenly cannabis strain

Hey folks does anyone know where you can source in Canada rare land race cannabis seeds, heirlooms? ... Like the original Mexican highland oaxaca strain or Canadian maple indica strain in regular seed or clone?

Hey folks does anyone know where you can source in Canada rare land race cannabis seeds, heirlooms? ... Like the original Mexican highland oaxaca strain or Canadian maple indica strain in regular seed or clone?
K guys nevermind just realized what I was asking don't want to P-off the sponsors here at 420 mag I have much love for them , but you know me I like to shop local as in Canada.. lol ;)

I' ve come to the point of seriously considering to opening a micro cannabis nursery to supply growers in my local area and nation wide in the future with seeds and clones. I wish there was a craft/ artisan cannabis growing section in the market to allow home growers a chance to be more a part of the larger legal cannabis industry.

I' ve come to the point of seriously considering to opening a micro cannabis nursery to supply growers in my local area and nation wide in the future with seeds and clones. I wish there was a craft/ artisan cannabis growing section in the market to allow home growers a chance to be more a part of the larger legal cannabis industry.

Sorry Herby .. i think your thinking is seriously flawed because of these little guy

SPIDER MITES .... DO NOT BRING CLONES HOME TO YOUR GROW BUY SEED MAKE YOUR OWN
CLONES

SORRY SEED ONLY !!!

I agree, that would be awesome to be a part of, and it is doable here in AB. I hope more provinces jump on board with that soon; competition does improve business models and final product offerings!

Sorry Herby .. i think your thinking is seriously flawed because of these little guy

SPIDER MITES .... DO NOT BRING CLONES HOME TO YOUR GROW BUY SEED MAKE YOUR OWN
CLONES

SORRY SEED ONLY !!!
Lol...That's what I mean making my own seeds and clones and selling them locally legally in a craft type business model.

Sounds like a great idea, shame the government wants the whole cut on everything
Sad reality for me is I have the money to get all the licenses to run legally its finding or constructing a site to the goverments standards is whats trully blocking me from going ahead and trying, That's were I figured a craft collective of growers working together as one might achieve it easier then just soley on my own. ...Now to find those like minded people with deep pockets to get 'er done! lol :)

Sad reality for me is I have the money to get all the licenses to run legally its finding or constructing a site to the goverments standards is whats trully blocking me from going ahead and trying, That's were I figured a craft collective of growers working together as one might achieve it easier then just soley on my own. ...Now to find those like minded people with deep pockets to get 'er done! lol :)

There is a walk in store in brampton Ontario you might want to talk to

I agree, that would be awesome to be a part of, and it is doable here in AB. I hope more provinces jump on board with that soon; competition does improve business models and final product offerings!
Curious what type of legal business model they use to allow that in AB,.. would love that opportunity?

Lol...That's what I mean making my own seeds and clones and selling them locally legally in a craft type business model.
Herby ... your not understanding the msgs.. your can take your clones for sale and put em where sun dont shine

never take a clone to your grow home u bring in a monster and it will cost u big time

do not buy clones period ..

buy seed make your own clones for mothers etc..

HERBY I GOT EXPERIENCE

CHEERS

ps u can sell clones for outdoor grows in spring .. the reservations in ontario.. especially shannonville

some 60 different pot stores non legally but operating for yrs ... most sell clones and there all infected...

your can not retail clean clones.. \

whens is it time to start flushing .... very subjective question around here .. i think flushing makes your pot
way smoother to smoke

when do u clean out?

The "flush" period at the end of the cycle has been debunked. Thats the most important time to pump bulk onto your flowers. Why start statving it when you want it to gain weight.

People are just paranoid that the chemicals and things like that will ruin the flavor and smoothness which is also false.

Back
Top Bottom