Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I don't flush any more it's the slow dry and cure that make it smooth.
how many grows and flushes have you done smokey ? and how many non flushed?

cure is very important but ferts salts taste bad..

i guess i can experiment .. flush one pot 10 days flush one 2 day s and on none

cheers

The "flush" period at the end of the cycle has been debunked. Thats the most important time to pump bulk onto your flowers. Why start statving it when you want it to gain weight.

People are just paranoid that the chemicals and things like that will ruin the flavor and smoothness which is also false.

who debunked it? why does general hydroponics recommend flush and sell flush solution ?

cheers

who debunked it? why does general hydroponics recommend flush and sell flush solution ?

cheers

I cant say who exactly, but most of the major names on these forums all agree a flush is not needed. But give it a little test if you're curious. Flush half of your upcoming harvest and see if there is a major taste or bulk difference.

And truthfully, a flush is supposed to clear any salts and solutions from the median, so of course the company that sells a special flushing solution, which should really trust be ph'd water, will recommend it.

For smoothness maybe look into bud washing

Lol...That's what I mean making my own seeds and clones and selling them locally legally in a craft type business model.
I'd be your first customer :yummy:.

sometimes i'd rather buy clones than seeds or both. i traded 130+ clones this summer without even trying, everyone is growing and clones are harder to find for most people than we think. spidermites and existing clone growers are not reliable are the problems for most people.
If your clones have spider mites your mothers have spider mites and thus your room. Already i know for fact Herby Paisley Greeneries would never allow his rooms to get to that state, healthy moms and healthy clones plus spider mites are the kiss of death for anyone that trades clones.

The "flush" period at the end of the cycle has been debunked. Thats the most important time to pump bulk onto your flowers. Why start statving it when you want it to gain weight.

People are just paranoid that the chemicals and things like that will ruin the flavor and smoothness which is also false.
While I completely agree and cannabis is an accumulator, I will offer that if you use a ‘nectar flavouring’ ,you can actually taste it and it will taint your weed . A flush will get rid of it , or, stop using it ...like me hahaha

Herby ... your not understanding the msgs.. your can take your clones for sale and put em where sun dont shine

never take a clone to your grow home u bring in a monster and it will cost u big time

do not buy clones period ..

buy seed make your own clones for mothers etc..

HERBY I GOT EXPERIENCE

CHEERS

ps u can sell clones for outdoor grows in spring .. the reservations in ontario.. especially shannonville

some 60 different pot stores non legally but operating for yrs ... most sell clones and there all infected...

your can not retail clean clones.. \
Hi deltadubie... Not sure where we got off on the wrong foot for you to tell me where to put my clones where the sun don't shine?... When I agreed with you about unlegalized business's selling infected clones, That is why I wanted to start a facility with medical grade cleaning and disinfecting type site, Instead of out of unlegalized grow rooms in peoples houses and garages etc that are not inspected regularly like in your rez comment.... I want to grow legal wise and offer clean clones and seeds to the local public and like you I love the seed, that's why I grow/breed mostly with just regular seed.

You assume I only have one grow area to work with when I have learned from my hippy uncle to have multiple grow area's ... Like one of my grow area's i like to call my quarantine tank area where I keep all out side plants and questionable clones in a separate area where I can inspect them for deficiency's and bugs and if I want to keep them or not, and if I do and if they are infected I can fog those clones like my hippy uncle taught me to do and kill the spidermites and what ever other bad bugs they may have and then if they survive the fogging pollinate the clone In that batch that I wanted in that area with a selected male from my male grow area, let it seed in the quarantine area, Then take those new seeds and use those clean seeds in my other grow area's for future grow projects to create my mothers for clean clones. If I want to preserve those specific genetics I'll either stress her to self polinate or use silver to just get those pure feminized genetics into seed form. I know not to bring outside plants directly in to my main grow area.

I never questioned your experience as a grower and I'm sorry if you had a bad experience with receiving infected clones all the time from legal or unlegalized grow operation's. I haven't had any problems accepting clones and gaining new genetics into my breeding projects from plants grown separately outside of my grow area's by simply following my uncles advice and steps on how to salvage any cannabis genetics even if given questionable clones...This was just me sharing about making a dream a reality so nothing set in stone yet with legally selling anything. :)

I cant say who exactly, but most of the major names on these forums all agree a flush is not needed. But give it a little test if you're curious. Flush half of your upcoming harvest and see if there is a major taste or bulk difference.

And truthfully, a flush is supposed to clear any salts and solutions from the median, so of course the company that sells a special flushing solution, which should really trust be ph'd water, will recommend it.

For smoothness maybe look into bud washing

i had an outdoor grow in the summer .. had bad win storm at day 52, big branch broker off, so i dryed and cure

the rest of plant and another got flushed out twice in 10 days and harvested .. poured in about 7 gallons
the colour of the run off does change alot ..

the flushed pot was much smother smoke i got real problems accepthing this :(

sorry for bitching folk.. im sick mentally .. better go chill with a joint

my plants are falling over

i had an outdoor grow in the summer .. had bad win storm at day 52, big branch broker off, so i dryed and cure

the rest of plant and another got flushed out twice in 10 days and harvested .. poured in about 7 gallons

A broken branch is considered a premature harvest. So overall it will be harsher. So it might have absolutely nothing to do with a soil flush.

Beautiful plants Dubie !

Curious what type of legal business model they use to allow that in AB,.. would love that opportunity?
It’s exactly what you’ve called it; micro cannabis cultivation licence. I imagine they need all the same level of security and personnel (master grower, doctor etc) that the large players must keep on staff. I have not looked into it very far though.

I only use water roughly two weeks before harvest for feeding and thats my flush.

started my beans for indoor grow and had two tap roots break the surface first, haven't happen to me in awhile. I pre-soak then go to coco/peat pellets because i'm lazy and can't see as good and don't want to risk breaking tap root removing from paper towel.
reimage.jpg

Had to carefully dig out and flip seed up.
20201125_122004.jpg

Nutz up
Yo yo’s

@deltadubie

this , use the extra ceiling bars in tent if you have them and run them inline with plants and string line down Or stop growing the BUDS so big ;)

You can use bamboo poles from the garden or dollarstore, I have used them with success in the past, Also that garden wire twine is good to hold branch's in place used those when one branch broke on me. I've also used mesh netting to hold branchs back or up, secured with metal wire to tent poles. :)

You can use bamboo poles from the garden or dollarstore, I have used them with success in the past, Also that garden wire twine is good to hold branch's in place used those when one branch broke on me. I've also used mesh netting to hold branchs back or up, secured with metal wire to tent poles. :)

Ive got some good long ones from Walmart, 50 skewers for 10 bucks. 3 feet long is damn near perfect

Ive got some good long ones from Walmart, 50 skewers for 10 bucks. 3 feet long is damn near perfect
Are you talking the marshmallow & campfire wienie skewers :thanks:I was looking for the 3/8" bamboo poles but the garden centers are closed & box store pack it away for next year . I'll have to look for skewers now but maybe also a summer thing

Are you talking the marshmallow & campfire wienie skewers :thanks:I was looking for the 3/8" bamboo poles but the garden centers are closed & box store pack it away for next year . I'll have to look for skewers now but maybe also a summer thing

Pretty much what I got. Walmart might have some floating around. Some still have an areanofnthebgarden center open

Pretty much what I got. Walmart might have some floating around. Some still have an areanofnthebgarden center open
I ended up using 3' welding rods

Back
Top Bottom