Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Day 91: About 2 weeks in flower.

48563D0B-3F50-44EB-AC86-AF228A9B7057.JPG

52374757-EE14-4BB6-AB94-AB4FF389D226.JPG

C212B1D9-862E-4BEC-A17C-7BFD1E6DA4B7.JPG

8B1EA953-8A35-497A-BDAF-594317DF65FF.JPG

A8318673-9E24-4969-BB41-E451999695B5.JPG

69C92C17-77CB-4C89-963A-04CF22E8C22B.JPG
2 weeks ? Wow .. looks like 3-4 min.. what strain and nutes are you using again ?

2 weeks ? Wow .. looks like 3-4 min.. what strain and nutes are you using again ?
Thanks, OG Kush. I flipped them on November 11, but was told that first sign of bud sites is when they start flower and that was November 27. I'm in FFOF. I didn't use any nuts in veg and started Gala Green Bloom top dressing at the flip.

Thanks, OG Kush. I flipped them on November 11, but was told that first sign of bud sites is when they start flower and that was November 27. I'm in FFOF. I didn't use any nuts in veg and started Gala Green Bloom top dressing at the flip.
They look beauty, PD!

Haha ok ... stick with your numbers because when you think they are done ( by breeders recommendations) they will need at least another week ;)

they look exactly as they should for a light flip Nov. 11 . Gunna be a good haul for ya
Congrats !

Haha ok ... stick with your numbers because when you think they are done ( by breeders recommendations) they will need at least another week ;)

they look exactly as they should for a light flip Nov. 11 . Gunna be a good haul for ya
Congrats !
Another week? I was thinking another 4 weeks at least right? I think they say 8 weeks in flower?

Another week? I was thinking another 4 weeks at least right? I think they say 8 weeks in flower?
Hahaha. Noooo. I mean at the end !!
By those pics you posted , I’m going to guess 6 more weeks.

Happy harvesting

old smokey how do you harvest?

i was thinking of cutting off all the fan leaves, especially the rotten ones,, tonight, then cut it out by the roots with my bread knife
and hang in unheated vented garage for a few day s or more 0c out

what u think?

looking good mate, very nice work on the plants!! in last pic is that your exhaust and intake for fan.
Thanks brother. No. Those are just two fixed fans. I did have that board on a daisy chain,so I could move up or down but figured they do best just mounted to top.

looking good mate, very nice work on the plants!! in last pic is that your exhaust and intake for fan.
I know what your talking about. You're talking about my passive intake on the bottom. I have light proofed that intake with two 6" ducts. Happy to send anyone pics of construction of my invention. It works great with my 6" infinity duct fan on top. No light leaks for passive intake.

Back
Top Bottom