Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I know what your talking about. You're talking about my passive intake on the bottom. I have light proofed that intake with two 6" ducts. Happy to send anyone pics of construction of my invention. It works great with my 6" infinity duct fan on top. No light leaks for passive intake.
Love DIY stuff!... Post it up on here for all to admire! :)

I know what your talking about. You're talking about my passive intake on the bottom. I have light proofed that intake with two 6" ducts. Happy to send anyone pics of construction of my invention. It works great with my 6" infinity duct fan on top. No light leaks for passive intake.

you could pump in filter air for best plants .. i think in your nexts grow add a bit more pro mix to the pot..

looks really good

you could pump in filter air for best plants .. i think in your nexts grow add a bit more pro mix to the pot..

looks really good
My exhaust is pulling plenty of fresh air from passive intake I think. Not sure about Pro Mix. I'm sure its a good medium. It doesn't have any Nutrients ? So I'd just start feeding I suppose. Better drainage? I think Ive learned a few things this first grow. A few extra dollars for soil isn't my concern with only being able to grow 4 plants at a time.. I will wait until end of my grow and decide what I need to adjust. Truth is I am over the moon so far with first grow so far. I'm not looking to win any competition. If I can grow some good dense, sticky buds, I think there will only be slight changes in my grow because this grow was easy and totally organic.

the god bud.. bc god bud.. i wonder which plant will be best smoking .. i only have clone of 2 .. dont have a clone
of the last one standing .. setting up a mother tent.. ive heard of mothers and fathers 25 yrs old plus in amsterdam ..

i have a 100 yr old christmas cactus at home in full bloom .. .

Good band name lol. Speaking of punk rockers I've a new favorite, The Interrupters they do a wicked version of Get Down Moses and their other stuff is fantastic as well.

I was led to believe that we should check our trichomes near the top but past the sugar leaf and into the bud.

checking the trichromes is good with yrs of experience i look over the plant and get different answers.. looks.

saw lots of cloudy ones on the big fan leaves.. i didnt bother checking much .. the back plant looked like toast..

the fat one looked cooked enough too a few days later the last one chop tomorrow maybe..

gives me a break on the trimming hrs and hrs of work on each plant.. think they drying slow in the cold

outside in vented uninsulated garaged.. been around -2 to 5 C out but heading to -12c but dry

Love DIY stuff!... Post it up on here for all to admire! :)
Good day
Presently testing a Clone Bucket Bubbler in my basement.
Using 1 ml each Z9 2 part with an air pump and stone.
The Clone sits in an aero plug & yogurt cup with a few small soldering holes.
I'll add a pic

I had a small plastic manifold with mist jets in the bucket but ran into problems so switched out the submersible for the air for now.
The riser was too long and the plastic threads seemed off,but water levels must be just over the jets or they only bubble,so not sure yet whats going to produce better.

20201213_143501.jpg

My home made christmas gift this year;
i have 15 strains of outdoor weed in bulk from this summer, weed store buddy gave me 10 plastic cigarette sealed containers various colours, packs of filters and rolling papers(non-flavoured), label printer. I'm going to roll 15 joints of each strain and pack in order and give list of what strain each joint is printed on back of container. I'll make them up this week-end.

My home made christmas gift this year;
i have 15 strains of outdoor weed in bulk from this summer, weed store buddy gave me 10 plastic cigarette sealed containers various colours, packs of filters and rolling papers(non-flavoured), label printer. I'm going to roll 15 joints of each strain and pack in order and give list of what strain each joint is printed on back of container. I'll make them up this week-end.

post some pic's mate, interested in what you mean by passive, thinking air pressure in tent controls when it works ??? and need some pic's and run down on your infinity fan they are sexy as hell.

edited for my guess, number 1: your exhaust fan does all the work and new air is sucked through light proof double intake.
guess number 2: you run those intake tubes from your mushroom grow room intaking the CO2 of the mushrooms.

Wow! what a great thread! I'm a BC outdoor organic grower although I sometimes bring plants inside in October to finish off in front of a south-facing window. Kind of the reverse of starting seeds indoors; does anyone else do this? I'm in my 60s and have been growing weed since I was thirteen. I've lived in Africa for a couple of years and fell in love with African sativas which I now grow in BC. I like outdoor organic old school sativas because of their clean cerebral highs that I don't experience with hybrids anymore. Maybe it's just me but I remember the weed was different in the old days. Yeah it may have not been as strong but it could still kick your ass psychedelically. Here is a picture of my Mango Karot from Reunion Island (French Touch Seeds) I grew outdoors this year. I will harvest it tomorrow.

mango Karot.jpg

Wow! what a great thread! I'm a BC outdoor organic grower although I sometimes bring plants inside in October to finish off in front of a south-facing window. Kind of the reverse of starting seeds indoors; does anyone else do this? I'm in my 60s and have been growing weed since I was thirteen. I've lived in Africa for a couple of years and fell in love with African sativas which I now grow in BC. I like outdoor organic old school sativas because of their clean cerebral highs that I don't experience with hybrids anymore. Maybe it's just me but I remember the weed was different in the old days. Yeah it may have not been as strong but it could still kick your ass psychedelically. Here is a picture of my Mango Karot from Reunion Island (French Touch Seeds) I grew outdoors this year. I will harvest it tomorrow.

mango Karot.jpg
Hi ZemBretti ...Welcome to the thread... Love the back story wish I had a chance to live in Africa my aunt did she said it was one of the most amazing places she had ever lived,... Love old school landrace strains... I like the psychedelic Sativa's over the energy head racey ones. ;)

heya b.c. @Zembretti ,, sativa lover here as well,, indeed

sure see an interesting specimen right there friend,,

hey,, them mountains back there look kinda familiar,, all snowy and such,, ha,,we could be neighbours,, cheers

Back
Top Bottom