Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Canada must be really stoned lately no one around

wow the leaf s are still winning
Yeah I noticed that too DD. I'm still sad about what's happening in Southern BC and Northern Washington state. Too many good people are hurting from the floods and their property losses, many are displaced and can't go back. Yesterday I met some people from Chillliwack who nearly lost their farm and all their livestock from the flooding. The authorities won't allow me back in my house if I was there, so I have to make the best of it. Oh well, these gummies I bought in Tucson ($14 US for 100 mg) help me sleep at night. I wish everyone well on this thread, stay happy.

Yeah I noticed that too DD. I'm still sad about what's happening in Southern BC and Northern Washington state. Too many good people are hurting from the floods and their property losses, many are displaced and can't go back. Yesterday I met some people from Chillliwack who nearly lost their farm and all their livestock from the flooding. The authorities won't allow me back in my house if I was there, so I have to make the best of it. Oh well, these gummies I bought in Tucson ($14 US for 100 mg) help me sleep at night. I wish everyone well on this thread, stay happy.
Pretty devastating for all the people in the lower mainland and the western interior and it ain't over till she says its over.....Southern AB 16C yesterday with winds gusts of 140Km no snow but some on the way and we need it. We have had a bout 2-3 in of moisture this year.....

Good morning everyone.
I was feeling a little left out here in Ontario.
Thought I’d put in a couple pics for fun.

Stay safe
Bill

EC4F5214-58D7-43D5-87B8-979838AEBCF8.jpeg

86B58BE1-3996-4996-844D-0E6B5A19369C.jpeg

51E3A058-9D06-4C19-A758-DAB1429278D9.jpeg

B3A200D7-C719-4120-B0B6-F5005D49403E.jpeg

5B510804-5740-43EC-B71E-CDF3F43D4F2D.jpeg

Heya friends. From kelowna

I planted my outdoor plants yesterday. 21 degrees. Wow

What next wacky weather? Beat the december hot temp by over 10 degrees

Heck with planting cherries. Time to plant bananas. Ha

Final in my 4x4 tent was weak. Barely over a pound:(. You can't make a cake without breaking a couple of eggs. I'm learning from what I did and moving on to a new set up. New lights and new 2x4 tents. Taking a little break and will start to germinate Feb/march. Excited and eager to set up and grow again.

I just put the three WaterMelon in jars. My one Big Bud strain is cured and tasty. It's so sticky and dense. I was a little surprised at how weak it was in getting me stoned. I am no light weight anymore. Maybe I let it go to long? I looked it up on internet and read is low THC strain.
Anyone else have any experience with Big Bud stain?

Big Bud
IMG_20211203_165921832.jpg

20211013_085824_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211209_100358650~2.jpg

Final in my 4x4 tent was weak. Barely over a pound:(. You can't make a cake without breaking a couple of eggs. I'm learning from what I did and moving on to a new set up. New lights and new 2x4 tents. Taking a little break and will start to germinate Feb/march. Excited and eager to set up and grow again.

I just put the three WaterMelon in jars. My one Big Bud strain is cured and tasty. It's so sticky and dense. I was a little surprised at how weak it was in getting me stoned. I am no light weight anymore. Maybe I let it go to long? I looked it up on internet and read is low THC strain.

Big Bud

20211013_085824_HDR.jpg
Good afternoon @Plant Daddy how have you been my friend.
Congratulations on your harvest.
I'm sorry you were not thrilled.
I grew big bud years ago.
It's a high volume strain when grown under the right conditions.
But yes low thc, unfortunately.
I think that's why we don't see a lot of growers with that strain in their garden.
But still you have over a pound. :woohoo:
That's got to put a smile on your face. :)

Just curious the ones with the bodeva packs in them I'm assuming?
Is that the new big bud?
I let the pot cure with out moisture packs in the jars. :Namaste:
I only put them after they have dried down to 62% and are going to be saved for a while.
Unless you have over dried it before going into the jar?
Either way your buds are beautiful. :adore:

Stay safe
Bill

Hi folks, slow on the east coast. Got a foot of snow yesterday and suppose to get 12 above and pissing down on Sunday. Just starting to turn my plants. All DNA stuff, 3 Kandy Kush and a 24 k thats a bit of a runt. They need one more potting up and some of the biomass removed. I'm using coco and getting some old chemicals used up. Been doing some seed shopping and it looks like I'll be using the mail, that will be a first for me.

20211209_100126.jpg

Great @Odjob ....Family, Pets, Growing, Nature, Pictures,
no fishing or you do fish in the nice river and trail Bikes
I'm to old to drive a 2 wheel trail bike;)
so I have a 4 wheel to by sure not to go down but it's a Jet on 4 wheels :thumb:
DSC01206.JPG

Old Canadian trail dirt bikes Champion 447 (3years)....:high-five:Suzuki GSXR1100+++
smoke.JPG

P1560987.JPG

Back to weeds
I cut her yesterday she needed maybe 5 more days
but rains are coming soon and I need time to trim the SCDCxBB
tonight I will cut the M39xSG (A)
M39xSourGrape B....:passitleft:
P1790354.JPG
I own a 07 KTM 300xc, with a rekluse as well as an 94 yamaha wr250z(aka Wide ratio, aka the yz250) with a huge flying wheel. Only for trail riding.
2 strokes are the shit that you need for the woods.

Good afternoon @Plant Daddy how have you been my friend.
Congratulations on your harvest.
I'm sorry you were not thrilled.
I grew big bud years ago.
It's a high volume strain when grown under the right conditions.
But yes low thc, unfortunately.
I think that's why we don't see a lot of growers with that strain in their garden.
But still you have over a pound. :woohoo:
That's got to put a smile on your face. :)

Just curious the ones with the bodeva packs in them I'm assuming?
Is that the new big bud?
I let the pot cure with out moisture packs in the jars. :Namaste:
I only put them after they have dried down to 62% and are going to be saved for a while.
Unless you have over dried it before going into the jar?
Either way your buds are beautiful. :adore:

Stay safe
Bill
Doing well and working on a new set up.. Bought two 2x4 tents and some new lighting. Excited!!!!!
That's the Big Bud with humidity packs. I put those in butd don't know why... It cured for over three weeks and I figured I'd put them in after cure. Still wondering if I should be using them at all. Someone was saying their bad for turps while curing. I fingered they'd be good after initial cure. The Watermellon has just got in jars.

I own a 07 KTM 300xc, with a rekluse as well as an 94 yamaha wr250z(aka Wide ratio, aka the yz250) with a huge flying wheel. Only for trail riding.
I'm familiar with all that stuff. You would think just anything is legal if you seen what goes by on my road! I'm to old for a high speed get off. I love my t dub, way easier for strapping on a saw and a can of gas. LOL!

I'm familiar with all that stuff. You would think just anything is legal if you seen what goes by on my road! I'm to old for a for a high speed get off. I love my t dub, way easier for strapping on a saw and a can of gas. LOL!

Big Bud

20211013_085824_HDR.jpg
Holy Smokes! You should call that bud Sugar Crisp, Milky Way, or Diamond Dust, damn what a lot of fine crystals.

Holy Smokes! You should call that bud Sugar Crisp, Milky Way, or Diamond Dust, damn what a lot of fine crystals.
Funny thing is this doesn't get me stoned. Yes if I smoke enough but I'm getting spoiled with all the high grade bud I've been smoking from previous grows. I waited a little to long to harvest maybe but looked the strain up and it is a low THC strain... lol

Funny thing is this doesn't get me stoned. Yes if I smoke enough but I'm getting spoiled with all the high grade bud I've been smoking from previous grows. I waited a little to long to harvest maybe but looked the strain up and it is a low THC strain... lol
This stuff is so dense and sticky.. almost need gloves to roll a joint. Another week of cure on the watermellon and I think that will be good.. It smells just like watermelon.....

Yes that's true, I've seen buds back in the day that weren't sugary with crystal but got you wacked real good, and once a buddy showed me an ounce of the most trichome encrusted bud I'd ever seen that wouldn't get a fly high if it smoked a whole joint. Interesting topic,PD. I'm also not a huge believer in terpenes as well, maybe there's something to it, but I've had great bud that didn't really smell like anything, anyway my two-cents.

I can't remember buying weed that had distinct smell or had a name attached to it, only an origin at best. I enjoy pre harvest smells but for storage I get a D. If I don't gift it, or smoke it, I sift it when it dries out. My guess is that terpene production has nothing to do with the chemical pathway that produces thc. Hemp has wonderful stink. :)

Back
Top Bottom