Canadian Growers Group & Friends

No frozen bong in the dope shed. I wan't to share two different phenos from my Kandy Kush. The seed is from 2014. One has that bleaching thing on the go, it's making lots of resin and only 4 and a 1/2 weeks in flower so far. Best thing is I cloned it!

20220108_164604_resized(1).jpg

20220108_170440_resized.jpg

I've grown the same plants before so I do have a baseline. The only uneducated guess I can come up with is using Big Blue Wave. Good quality kelp extract should have a warning about it's hormonal effect. The local product made here does. I'm wondering if the wave is doing the same thing? I was noticing a few odd things early on.

20220113_115540.jpg

Good to go.

20220113_115000.jpg
maybe you need a radon tester .. its a much slower test .. radon comes out of the ground some basement can have lethal amounts but takes times.. there is a lot of testing on port hope ontario where they use to dump
low dose radiation all the time.. feds spending a fewbillion cleaning up .. every house in port hope has radon test thing in house..

i use to live between 2 nuclear power plants pickering and darlington.. must be why i glow in the dark :)

i felt totally safe living there by the way .. !! but saved them iodine pills they sent out .. to take if radiation leak

or bomb.. we going to need alot more nuclear power .. so i can grow more plants and capture carbon with my
marijuana..

Comes up in Hamilton too. There used to be a program where you could get a free test kit for your home, but they cancelled that. Apparently it comes from the steel industry here.

Here's one. I got busted for paddling a kayak into restricted water at the Chalk River Laboratories when I was 13 and not many years after the many %$&^: ups they had. They sent 500+ lbs plutonium to the states for weapons. Nagasaki used only 14 lbs. I'm not glowing but I have mild ataxia. Who knows? Being an army brat and growing up in the Ottawa Valley was the best!

Here's one. I got busted for paddling a kayak into restricted water at the Chalk River Laboratories when I was 13 and not many years after the many %$&^: ups they had. They sent 500+ lbs plutonium to the states for weapons. Nagasaki used only 14 lbs. I'm not glowing but I have mild ataxia. Who knows? Being an army brat and growing up in the Ottawa Valley was the best!

think maybe good idea you got busted please dont be kayaking in Plutonium waters!!!!

not sure they would waste good plutonium .. more likely uranium

Wow ...I haven't been on this thread in a long time... Its nice to see some old faces still around and its nice that this thread is still gathering good information since I created it 2yrs ago for all the fellow Canadian growers and friends! ... So how has everyone been? lol

groovy from kelowna,, cheers

Wow ...I haven't been on this thread in a long time... Its nice to see some old faces still around and its nice that this thread is still gathering good information since I created it 2yrs ago for all the fellow Canadian growers and friends! ... So how has everyone been? lol
herby how u doing .. im low on weed ... be awhile for the new crop to come in... wow im stoned nice tonight just opened a 5 month jar of god bud and its dynamite.. real smooth and lite going down and super tasty coming out..
earthy taste at the very end real nice after taste in mouth .. that sound like some tasty dope?

We fixed the British up to! Weapons grade plutonium is synthetic. Uranium is fine, it's organic.
Uranium is not fine is very radio active in every so many atoms will have highly radioactive isotopes

Back
Top Bottom