Canadian Growers Group & Friends

herby how u doing .. im low on weed ... be awhile for the new crop to come in... wow im stoned nice tonight just opened a 5 month jar of god bud and its dynamite.. real smooth and lite going down and super tasty coming out..
earthy taste at the very end real nice after taste in mouth .. that sound like some tasty dope?

Oh yes the famous God bud that's an awesome strain to grow and consume lol! :)

Wondering where you have been!
Hey Odjob long time no see! lol ... To be honest I gave up growing for a bit ...My father last May was diagnosed with leukemia and past away this October so I tried to spend as much time as I could before he died and I am so glad I did. I was lucky I was able to say goodbye to my dad when most people don't' they just get a phone call or text saying their loved one has passed.. so that I am grateful for! ....Now I start a new chapter in my life with another angel watching over me or demon.... lol depends which way he went... Just glad to be back in the swing of things and starting to grow this amazing plant again. It helped so much to make it threw this past year it truly is a life saving medicine. :)

Getting ready to switch over to food and my S2 seed producing ( it's far from breeding). It will take awhile to see what I get. If it pans out I'll be gifting the seed to as many as I can. X your fingers. This is the plant I'm using.:)

20220115_145212.jpg

Cuttings are underway and being kept by my cousin. The plant was in flower when I took the cuttings. If it can't take rejuvenation well it probably won't reverse well enough for pollen collection either. My neck of the woods was never a hotbed for cannabis genetics so you did everything you could to hold on to something decent.

20220115_153647.jpg

Cuttings are underway and being kept by my cousin. The plant was in flower when I took the cuttings. If it can't take rejuvenation well it probably won't reverse well enough for pollen collection either. My neck of the woods was never a hotbed for cannabis genetics so you did everything you could to hold on to something decent.

20220115_153647.jpg
Hows the grow project coming along? ... Just curious what genetics did you put in the mix to produce your s2 seeds? I'm still in F2 land with my Cloudy lake strain maybe this year with more time to grow I'll bring it to an f3 stage.. Good luck with the seed stabilizing... keep us updated! :)

Cold this morning! Selfing for me isn't much about stabilizing anything, it's more like having a crack again at what's already there and not there. Other than for fun filial stuff requires WAY to much dedication for this old guy. I also suspect that it would be quite a chore to cull anything from the seeds that are out there today. I'm sticking to my 4 plant limit, 1 keeper, 1 for pollen, and 2 for pollination. It's not hard to do and it's breaking my rutine. Typing is what's hard Herby, ................ I have to wait for my hand to do what my brain wants. My plants are on 11/13 so I can get them gone and get underway.:)

Neat to get stuff that was clone only like Trainwreck. You never know what you'll end up with. Hopefully it won't be a 3 dressed up like a 9. I don't plan on following this to far, there's way to much left to try. Cutting are finally starting to reveg!

20220127_093251.jpg
Looking good!... When you do your revegging do you go strait to 12/12 or gradually reduce the light time from 18/6?

Well, my chore for the day was running a bin of vermicompost thru the sifter - too damn cold to do anything else. It wasn't really ready but I wanted to give it a better start and I was bored. And I want to rework my sifter - my wobble motor is noisy as hell and I'm pretty sure I have wrecked it.
worms4.jpg

I have 8 bins that will need to be done so I want to get it streamlined - I'm still pleased with the amount of finished compost I get.

Well, my chore for the day was running a bin of vermicompost thru the sifter - too damn cold to do anything else. It wasn't really ready but I wanted to give it a better start and I was bored. And I want to rework my sifter - my wobble motor is noisy as hell and I'm pretty sure I have wrecked it.
worms4.jpg

I have 8 bins that will need to be done so I want to get it streamlined - I'm still pleased with the amount of finished compost I get.
Just curious what type of worms do you use to produce your compost and what scraps do you toss in the bins for them to eat?

Hey Herb - They are the red wigglers - The Cadillac of Worms - well, according to WKRP!!! And they get fed all the kitchen scraps, mulched leaves, pond weed (coontail) clean sawdust and shavings and until I ran out, they got some rehydrated rabbit pellets. The coyote got the rabbit!! I may go get some more rabbit pellets as I figure that would be a good way to get Alfalfa meal into my soil.

worms 1.jpg

Hey Herb - They are the red wigglers - The Cadillac of Worms - well, according to WKRP!!! And they get fed all the kitchen scraps, mulched leaves, pond weed (coontail) clean sawdust and shavings and until I ran out, they got some rehydrated rabbit pellets. The coyote got the rabbit!! I may go get some more rabbit pellets as I figure that would be a good way to get Alfalfa meal into my soil.

worms 1.jpg
Lol ... I was going to say Red wigglers all the way they make short work of all the scraps.... Wow Look at the size of those healthy worms! ..You must get some pretty nutrient rich vermi... love the Diy! :)

Back
Top Bottom