Canadian LP'S experience

Well over 9 weeks and my application is still being looked at and not fully complete yet as i called HC today. Hoping its soon. Anyone wait more than 10 weeks?

Aphria has 10grams for about 40$ plus shipping of course it is a mix of there finest hybrids.
There name strains can go from 7$-12.50$ but all strains are very frosty beautiful nugs with an even better high.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I started with Mettrum in 2013 and the were great in the beginning. They slowly went down hill and seemed to get worse once the Linerals took over Government. Towards the end of 2016 they had no dried herb. Three voluntary recalls from Mettrum from using Illegal Pesticides. The recalls went as far back as 2014 and they wanted to know if I still had any product. Not sure what they are talking about with a script of 5g per day I am allowed only 150g in my house at one time. Just renewed my script and went with Medreleaf. They are pricey but VAC covers 3G per day. I split my script, 3g and day with Medreleaf and applied through HC from r the other 2g per day. The Doc gave me 5g per day for six months until I am approved by HC to grow the other 2g per day. I was so sick in November I thought it was my PTSD and had to call 911 what I thought was a panic attack so severe I thought I was having a cardiac arrest. Wagners law firm in Halifax has straitened a class action suit against Mettrum and Organigram. Turns out I was sick from cyanide poisoning but HC and the LP's are playing it down saying it was only trace. Mettrum was allegedly hiding the pesticides in the office ceiling tiles when HC did their inspections. Oh yea, Mettrum grew a strain called black #1 espesically for Veteran clients and was not available to the public. They charged 15.00 per gram (max coverage with VAC) and there was two recalls of product especially grow for wounded Veterans. Talk about gouging. The LP are in it for the money and not the clients.

Yikes. And here the Canadian government is like "Dispensaries are unsafe!"
I would sue them and the Canadian government.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah i was with mettrum they were good price and pretty good bud but they had a recall and had no stock so i switched to canni med. Made 1 order. My stuff smelt and tasted like raw chemicals. So i switched again. Canna farms is in bc but shipping to ontario is 2 days. It flew from bc to toronto the one day and then overnighted to me the following day. Im oretty inpressed theu have decent prices and lots of stock and a good quality product. I am waiting for my license to come in to grow at home but definetly staying with canna for my interim supply

Arsenic flavoured Liberal Government cannabis. Cripes you have enough troubles without the bloody government poisoning you. God has given us the go ahead to grow tomatoes and cannabis. And the Lyin' Liberal government knows better than God??? I doubt it.
Happy growing,
:volcano-smiley:

I still get great bud from the growers in BC when I want something in particular. The few LP strains I tried last year didn't really blow me away so i've stuck to off market brands :)

That's a shame. I got my script last week and signed with broken coast. I heard a lot of people getting signed up for hydropothecary. Their whole schtick is providing "premium service" so their bud is overpriced and has ridiculous names like good morning for the time of day. Same type of bud from BC is half the price.

All signed up with TeedMainStreet. This gets me access to all process from multiple sources. Tweed, Bedrocan, Mettrum and others all linked instead of separated Licensed producers.

Good product choices and price ranges.

I'm currently trying out this:

Tweed Main Street Products - Strain Reviews

Bediol from $6.80 a gram 7:9 thc: cbd 10 gram cannabinoid load is 700:900 mg
Value ratio: $70 / 1600 = $0.04 per mg

Argyl (Nordle) From $4.80 a gram 6:8 thc:cbd 10 gram cannabinoid load 600:800 mg
Value ratio $50 / 1400 = $0.036 per mg

IMG_141339.JPG

All signed up with TeedMainStreet. This gets me access to all process from multiple sources. Tweed, Bedrocan, Mettrum and others all linked instead of separated Licensed producers.

Good product choices and price ranges.

I'm currently trying out this:

Tweed Main Street Products - Strain Reviews

Bediol from $6.80 a gram 7:9 thc: cbd 10 gram cannabinoid load is 700:900 mg
Value ratio: $70 / 1600 = $0.04 per mg

Argyl (Nordle) From $4.80 a gram 6:8 thc:cbd 10 gram cannabinoid load 600:800 mg
Value ratio $50 / 1400 = $0.036 per mg

Sounds good.
I'm giving Tweed a second chance and ordering some "Leafs by Snoop".

Back
Top Bottom