Canadian LP'S experience

I ordered from mettrum when i was with them loved the strains but always short on stock. Went to cannimed that stuff was terrible. Tasted like diesel literally. I couldnt wven vape it it was so bad. I switched to canna farms in bc and super hsppy with their peoduct. Ordered from tweed to see but ot wasnt that great to be honest. So far of all the companies, Canna Farms takes 1st place. Great strains and they are a good flavourful smoke when vaping and even in a J. I gotta do all my reviews soon on lift as ypu get points with certain companies and then you use those for discounts on your medication. This is a bid from the cannatonic that came in the other day from Canna Farms.
420-magazine-mobile1234187332.jpg

I've used both of these, Oldbear. I made canna-infused oil in capsules from the bediol for daytime pain relief and the Argyle/Nordle is great for nighttime pain relief and insomnia.

All signed up with TeedMainStreet. This gets me access to all process from multiple sources. Tweed, Bedrocan, Mettrum and others all linked instead of separated Licensed producers.

Good product choices and price ranges.

I'm currently trying out this:

Tweed Main Street Products - Strain Reviews

Bediol from $6.80 a gram 7:9 thc: cbd 10 gram cannabinoid load is 700:900 mg
Value ratio: $70 / 1600 = $0.04 per mg

Argyl (Nordle) From $4.80 a gram 6:8 thc:cbd 10 gram cannabinoid load 600:800 mg
Value ratio $50 / 1400 = $0.036 per mg

IMG_141339.JPG

LP's will have to lean that renaming strains is a bad idea. Tweed sells one called Humber Valley. Why? Is it made from dead hookers?

this comment made my day (yes i have a sick twisted sense of humor).

14 weeks and still waiting on my ACMPR....dam slow gov!

currently with:
- 1g Medreleaf ( they actually have ok buds but expensive)
- 1g canntrust (buds are meh...i use the cbd and thc oils from them...feel nothing from the THC even with 100mg but i also have been taking oils for a long time now.
- 1g hydropoth-a-fungus --- fail lol -- but the "after dinner" strain was the coolest purplest weird bud id ever seen - still didnt get me high tho thankfully i i just tried 1g of each. but...they decarb CBD on pizza is sooooo good! 1gram decard CBD night night pain free easy!

gl all

:volcano-smiley:

I was originally with OrganiGram but I knew from the first order that it was shit weed and there was something wrong... Few months later it was all recalled and now I am in lawsuits against them. Still have 6 bottles of product because it was so shitty I didn't even want it.

The product I grow is so much better then the LP's! Also way cheaper, like $30 per Oz...

This is something i have been thinking about for a while now.. We really need a place besides weedmaps where we can discuss dispensaries in Canada. I live in NB and am familiar with pretty much all of the dispensaries in Saint John and Moncton for anyone who is interested. I would consider myself a connoisseur of fine pot, when i can find it that is. I have wasted a good amount of money buying crap weed from certain dispensaries and was really trying to find a place that cares about how their pot is grown and the quality of the product. For anyone who may be in the Moncton area i would suggest trying Green Cross, i have gottebn some very dank weed from them and consider them my number one go to spot. For anyone ordering online i have ordfered from Green Rhino twice now and have been very happy with my order. I just spent over $300 there less than 2 weeks ago and got about 13 different strains, a gram of very deadly death star bubble hash and a couple 100mg Mk Ultra canna caps. Their prices are awesome, they usually have a bunch of strains on special and have around 30 or strains to choose from most of the time, and the menu is always changing. For strains they may currently have in stock that are nice i would suggest the GRC Rockstar, i just ordered a half oz of that and am glad i did. I have been searching online for some type of connoisseur only dispensary, if that exists. All i know is that the majority of pot being sold, even at dispensaries these days is not nearly as good as it could be. What happens is something like GDP, or Purple Kush, or Girl Scout Cookie will become famous but the problem is is that the pheno that the person had who made the strain famous will never be the pheno you will end up with by the time you order the seeds from some seed provider. I have smoked a dozen shit OG kushes and i have also smoked one og kush that was better than the 50 + strains i have sampled from dispensaries in the last couple months. I have had one purple kush as well that was beautiful and super potent but all the purple kushes i keep trying at dispensaries sucks. I always remember the special strains i have had over the years. I wish there was a dispensary that had real deal, top shelf pot. The best strain i have ever smoked was an Afghi that was going around NB about 20 years ago. It was leafy, looked like shit, barely any crystal yet it had the strongest smell the went through walls, it had a beautiful smell that was similar to roadkill skunk just different. It flowered in 45 days and could be put outdoors in june and harvested early august. The best part was the high, it lasted 3-4 hours and had the most euphoric high i have ever experienced with marijuana. Much more similar to heroin or strong painkiller as far as the insane euphoria it provided. I have never in 25 years of smoking found another strain that had that kind of high and have been searching for it for many years now.

For one, this thread is for Licensed producer experiences. Second, you are experienced yet you still call it pot. Its cannabis and if you use it medically you should call it cannabis. Also legally speaking dispensaries are illegal to this day. This thread is so we.can learn about the LP s and their strains, customer service, etc.

you sound like a fucking idiot, jesus christ.... i can see that you were talking about LP's not dispensaries but seriously, fuck off with the whole you are not supposed to call it pot bullshit. You sound a total hipster asshole! i hope other people on this forum aren't as ridiculous as you!

Wow u really are an ass. Its not pot. And if u call it marijuana its a derogatory term to discriminate and is racist. The real term is cannabis not pot not marijuana. Sorry for actually using the proper term since i am a medical user. U came on the wrong thread to start off with so to start bitching at me cuz you cant use the right term when it comes to a medicine well thats ur problem not mine. If u wanna talk medically speaking use the proper words. But doesnt matter as u are illegally purchasing your medicine anyways so i guess it does not matter to you. Have fun with it.

Hey Folks,

There is no need for anger on this forum, or for that matter, on any forum. Please be respectful. We are all here at 420 to share our experiences with Cannabis Sativa, Indica, Ruderlis or the combinations of these strains.

Medical or recreational, the enemy is out there, not in here.

Peace and Laughter. :peace: :rofl:

I am an ass? I can assure you that you are the first person i have ever met in my 25 years of smoking POT that has told me i can't call it a certain name and have to call it something else. You are an ass and don't sound like any POT smoker i have ever come across. I'll tell you what, i have been smoking POT for 25 years or so now, i have had a prescription from a doctor to smoke POT for a year now. Another thing, asshole, is there is no goddamn difference between medical marijuana and recreational marijuana, it just depends on what moron is growing the stuff as to whether or not you would want to use the stuff medicinally. Please don't fucking try to school me on POT smoking, you just make yourself sound like a prick. I will call it whatever i choose, sometimes i call it pot, sometimes i call it weed, i will probably never use the word cannabis again after talking with you but hey, i never used it that much anyway. Excuse me for mistaking LP's for dispensaries but the majority of Canadians are not stuck buying from one source like you are. The majority of Canadians do not feel guilty or ashamed for purchasing their POT from an illegal dispensary either, until the LP's get their game together we will go where the good pot is, unlike those people like yourself who aren't users of pot until very recently. Now go fuck yourself please, perhaps you can touring the planet and try changing the marijuana slang people use in every single city and town dickhead. And i don't get all my weed from a so called illegal dispensary, i have been growing my own weed for several years now but unlike idiots like yourself i prefer some variety. FUCK OFF..

btw moron, you see that fucking post a few posts above mine, the guy complaining about organigram and their shit WEED, that motherfucker, is why we go to illegal dispensaries and avoid LP's at times. Organigram was the only source for the poor suckers like yourself that were trying to follow the law and what did they get, organic pot with pesticides. idiot.

The only people who refer Cannabis as Pot are Pot Heads who abuse Cannabis.

I have to say that many LP's are way behind in much of their product due to Lab Testing taking forever as its a first come first basis and to also note that LP's are not the only places or businesses to use the Same Lab for testing.

Get a licence to grow your own and be happy.

Now if your s Pot smoker then go be a Pot Head.

I am a Medicinal Cannabis Smoker not a Pot Head.. :)

You wouldn't be smoking your precious medicinal cannabis if it wasn't for those nasty potheads, don't forget that up there on that high horse. Just because the government gave you access for now does not make it only ok for now to use it and if you think that way i feel pity for you for being such a weak person. If Kevin O'Leary became prime minister and the laws went back to the way they were would you then never touch cannabis again because it is against the law? You have a rotten attitude towards the people who fought for decades to give you the right to treat your cancer and other issues with something that works and won't kill you in the process. COme see me if the laws ever go back and i can provide you with some beautiful rockstar kush that won't have any hidden pesticides, for you only $800 an ounce. i only take american bills too..

It is way too early in the day for this, but here we go.

Politically, the fear of breaking the law keeps most people in line. It also helps form their opinions on matters. Just because Justin sort of legalizes cannabis does not mean the anti-marijuana forces are suddenly going to change their opinion and go away. These are the people you must worry about changing back your hard fought win in pot law, assuming it comes to pass. They spit the word "pot", as if the plant and its users are terrible criminals beneath contempt. They deny the recreational or medical value of the lovely little plant. Using its Latin name empowers the plant and its advocates in the political arena. Cannabis has an entirely different meaning to the general public than pot, if only because it doesn't carry the Reefer Madness stigma.

By calling it cannabis means we got to go on offence. No longer were we fighting on their terms, but on ours. When we said cannabis this or cannabis that, our opponents had to respond to the issue and not with their prejudicial language. Changing the language changed the debate.

As with most things political once the battle is won, most people forget about it. I hope you will watch American Attorney General Jeff Sessions very carefully. He is angling to cut off protections for state sanctioned cannabis use. This will potentially allow him to use his Federal powers to undermine the burgeoning cannabis industry.

Peace.:peace:

I agree Felonious punk on the use of the word cannabis it does change a lot in many eyes. Using its actual word chsnges the way people see it and for many its better using the proper word as you said it very well. And i agree jeff sessions needs to be watched way too many things going on in the US that may affect many people using cannnabis as a medicine.

Just remember its people like myself the older Generation that fought for years too for legalizing cannabis.

I am now a medicinal user, but fought for years for legalizing cannabis and i am still doing so.

Back
Top Bottom