Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

This is the type of information I am looking for. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and have gone through a series of chemo treatments. shrank back most of my tumors but the one in my liver remains adamant. I have been lucky enough to be taken in by the VA for my treatments and I have a good Oncologist. The numbers say I have a 4% chance of survival in the next two years. Myself, I am not going without making it worthwhile. I spoke with my oncologist and have tried to speak with Rick Simpson about me taking this medication plan in a controlled and documented way with full discloser to all "the-powers-that-be". I want to prove this works or not with a good scientific bases for this test. Please, read my message to Mr. Simpson and provide me the information I am requesting. I do not have finances to do this but I do have the drive. help me if you can...

good morning,

I am a patient with stage 4 colorectal cancer trying to do some research into your claims. I would be interested in statistical information you may have on people you have helped with your oils. I also have some other questions regarding your dosage etc... I don't know if I can, but Id like to try and repeat your course of medication on myself while being monitored in order to present an argument to the authorities and get some current results to people in order to save lives now instead of waiting for the authorities to move beyond the stigma associated with this narcotic.

From what I've found in sanctioned research, the oil is basically divided into two parts; the part that attaches to nerves (gets you high, pain management, etc...) and Cannabinoids that attaches to cancer cells preventing growth and killing cells. The sanctioned testing I've ran across has been on lab rats using of the latter part of the oil and appear to be in smaller dosages than your claim and for an unknown time period. What I want from you is some more statistical information that can be used to develop a more refined result for more authoritive people to look at and judge for themselves.

If this does do as you claim then I don't want to take it and become another voice to be saying "yea, pot's cool man" because that wont do anything. If it doesn't work then your claims need to be shut down and marked as another myth while you and your connections to this claim are stigmatized and made to answer for your lies and frauds perpetrated against people who are desperately searching for answers for their survival. (nothing personal).

SO, with that being said my first set of questions are as follows:

1) Regarding testimonials, I'd be interested in the cancer type, stage, weight, dosage, and duration of treatment for as many people as you can. Also, if they remained on radiation and or chemo treatments during this period. Names of these people should be retained by you for verification if the doctors, chemists, or others if they feel the need for further discussions regarding the positive results of my test.

2) The oil, I'd like to capture the composition of this oil a bit better. Specifically I'm interested in the level of cannabidiol in your oil. I have difficult in understanding your description of plant type. You should be pleased that medical testing agrees with some of your claims that an "indica strain" of plant should be used. however, I am unclear if you are stating the idea is to get a greater yield or a purer oil. Please provide some further description on what you are basing the oil purity/content, so that I may have some insight on how to judge the cannabidiol levels you are using, and if I can create them.

I thank you for your time on this. Please understand I do not wish to disprove your claims. My desire is that they save my life and provide you a semi-sane and adamant supporter to get this treatment out to others in a legal and acceptable method. I trust and respect my Doctors and the Law. I am lucky enough to be in a country that allows us to question ourselves and I hope to capitalize on that belief and my own right to my body to serve my country one more time and pay back what they have given me.

Just wanted you to know I have quickly glanced at your post, but, will not be able to give a response to you until Monday...its not a quick reply. TY

OK, it's pretty simple.

Definitely grow your own if possible.
Go to Walmart or Family Dollar and get the $20 rice cooker.
Go to the feed store and get some 99% isopropyl or the liquor store for Everclear\grain alcohol if available.
Get some cheese cloth
I prefer to use only good bud, 2-3oz i prefer to break it up and freeze it for a few hours first.
if your Italian, get the big sauce pan. If not get a clean 5 gal bucket. (also grab the wooden spoon)
place the frozen bud in the bucket, cover with the booze and agitate gently for 2-3 minutes.
Strain thru cheese cloth and repeat with fresh booze.
Now, this is the dangerous and time consuming part, I prefer to do this outside with a fan blowing
pour the liquid in the rice cooker and keep cooking it off. (this will take a few hours, hope u saved some booze)
add a few drops of water at the end when most of the alcohol has cooked off.
Transfer to a metal cup and put it on a coffee cup warmer for several hours
That is it. The gooey brown shit is the oil. Enjoy.
I suck it into a syringe while it's hot and liquid.
Key notes: strain good. I fold up a lot of cloth and avoid any contaminants. (squeeze the hell out of it)
Do I have to tell you about alcohol/booze & fire/electricity If I do, DO NOT DO THIS!

Lastly, Thank you Rick Simpson!

p.s. do not stick you finger in it, take a big glob and eat it. At least not to often.

Great post Techman...we are on the same page...except application...lol

Motoco Your post was very informative and great appreciated. I have a question on the dosage. I understand the amount, kind of, but how often to you use it? I have a fair amount of Harlequin and Afghani Bullrider. I know the harlequin will do the job and I was planning on mixing the bullrider with the harlequin and then extracting to get a better mix.

This combo is GREAT! I have no Indica as my 1st grow was Harlequin 75/25 Sativa dominant, Blue Dream( 80/20 Sativa dominate & Lemon Haze 50/50. The grow in progress is OG Fire. Needing some good sleep without swallowing my meds I went to a dispensary to get some Indica/Indica and got OG Bullrider, raced home and made some Cannabis Oil and dosed for sleep. Disappointed because they didn't let it go full term and didn't have the couch lock I wanted. Harlequin will give you so much energy for the day you could go to New York and back. So I use Harlequin for the day chocked full of CBD's (if grown full term, 12 weeks) and stick with Indica/Indica @ night. I had to tone down the Harlequin for day time to take some of the edge off. You have to experiment for your needs which is easily done on. Make each strain desperately...then take your Harlequin/bullrider, put a dab of each 50/50 in a metal measuring cup, warm a plate warmer or use a hair dryer, blend, try it out and adjust from there until you achieve what you like. If you use this blend @ night though your body will be relaxed, but the wheels upstairs will be churning. Indica only @ night. Master Kush has been the best I've used for night time and it was taken to full term. I've tried OG Fire and Bullrider...just wasn't harvested full term. When my OG Fire is completed full term I'll be able to see if its the strain I want for night time. Hope this helps.
ps...you will have to experiment on your dose amount...if you take a gob and swallow it...get your space suit on...if applied right you can take quite a bit without becoming euphoric. It works completely different compared to euphoric.

BTW...I won't be back till Monday, then leave for Vegas for my GS wedding Tues and will return Wed.

Peace

here is some information on Rick Simpson Oil

[video=youtube;aGjC4HReFL0]
[/video]

[video=youtube;_nm7nqUigFA]
[/video]

[video=youtube;Jz7kDvPo58w]
[/video]

[video=youtube;0JrPGWJpq30]
[/video]

[video=youtube;KZXGH6mYr3Y]
[/video]

Joe4truth,

I completely understand you wanting all the statistical stat's. All the scientific info I cannot provide as I am not a scientist. Like you, I just didn't jump in and did a ton of research and walked away more confused than when I started. I'm basing my knowledge on continuous use for a tad over a 1 1/2 yrs. My purpose was much more different than yours...my health problems was 4 heart attacks (angioplasty the first, quad by-pass on the second, missed blockage on the third 12 yrs latter and a stint the last.) lower aneurysm, severe food poisoning & high blood pressure, and lastly a accelerated heart rate of 290 for over an hour. Then 2 yrs ago we took care of our Nana 99yrs old for 9 mnths until she passed and both the Wife and I almost died from lack of sleep as we where so beat down physical and mentally. So out of desperation and helping a long time friend who has Parkinson do research I stumbled upon 'Run From the Cure'. While doing so the Wife just got over surgery and was taking Oxycontin for pain and after 2 days could not stand the side effects. We decided to get a recommendation for Cannabis for MEDICAL purposes. While at a dispensary we where looking for India to help us sleep and something for her pain. She ended up trying a tincture that touted 1 1/2 % CBD. She got to sample it and took 1/2 the recommended dose. On the way home I asked (20 min. later) hows the pain...she touched the area where the pain was and said OMG its gone!. Got my wheels turning even faster. I didn't know how to make the Cannabis Oil so I did some more research and found 'Pure Gold' Cannabis Oil touted between 74-84% and even though it didn't look like the color of Simpsons Cannabis Oil I was going to give it a shot...anything is better than I felt. Also I've smoked MJ for 50 yrs (my evening choice of relaxing) and felt it was safe. Opened the end of the container (like a vitamin E gel cap and took about the size of s straight pen head on my finger and rubbed on the lower gums and sat down in my recliner, laid back and waited to see what happened next. I've smoked cigarettes as long as I smoked MJ and the 1st thing I felt was like a cleansing of my lungs and immediately could breath easier. When explaining these feelings to my Wife...she started laughing saying SURE SURE you do. I felt great with no Euphoric at all and notice in about an hour most of my pain subdued. I used 'Pure Gold' for a couple of months until I felt comfortable making my own Cannabis Oil. I did this because @ the time Pure Gold didn't have an Indica strain of Concentrated Oil and we wanted something for sleep @ night. Speaking of which (Pure Gold might have a pure Indica strain now its decent enough, cost 40.00 for a half grm and 80.00 for a gram. I'm trying to give you some insight on my journey because if I waited for all the Medical proof and scientific evidence, don't think I'd be making this post. Info I give is based off my 1 1/2 experience of everyday use. What was so valuable to me was I could separate the BS from fact. Truth is, most everything I discovered was opposite of a lot of test done in the past...not the present. Keep in mind...old testing methods of the Cannabinoids was done using heat methods and the new way of using gases...so now there saying CBD kills cancer instead of THC and learning more in leaps and bounds. Dr. Guzman of Spain & the Gentleman from Israel have the most scientific data and would suggest getting info from their blogs. The best scientific info I have seen to date is

[video=vimeo;83094404]
[/video]

Besides my friend with Parkinson the Wife and I used Cannabis Oil for a year before we would discuss it with other friends. We wanted to learn all the possible side effects, what it helped with, the amount of dosage, to little, to much. How to make blends for daytime use, night time use, etc. In the time we have used the oil I had 4 days where it did not work. One was a simple fix...not hydrating or eating proper (all we had @ the start was Sativa) so this really curbs your appetite...next day hydrated and ate properly, all fixed. The second time just recently because I was doing a test on how low of a dose I could take (making it last longer), big mistake. I could of drove to NY and back) and threw my system out of whack. It took 3 days of no daytime only Indica to get back to norm. I remember reading a blog somewhere that said...low amount of CBDs is a up and a lot of CBDs induces sleep...that one is true btw. We are doing this so when our friends have questions we have answers. Also the Wife and I would never EVER want to give our friends or anyone bad info that would endanger their lives. Sir, I don't know about you but where I live my Doctors don't want to discuss Medical marijuana at all. They do tell me if I stop taking my meds I'll die (which btw I stopped a month after taking Cannabis Oil) due to blood pressure meds was too much because the Cannabis Oil regulated my blood pressure...I stopped Plavix because of server side effects and left spots on my lower legs (blood vessels popping near the skin) and after reading the side effects including death if stopped taking after 6 months. No more sleeping pills, no more aspirin, no more blood thinners. At one time I was taking 3 blood thinners! In fact in over 1 1/2 yrs I felt like I was getting a headache but never materialized.

Now to the testimonials...I have none at this time as far as completing the cure. He is why...when friends wanted to try the Cannabis Oil including my friend with Parkinsons they got scared away because they took the Concentrated Cannabis Oil wrong. The Wife and I couldn't understand this. At first we got the feeling of coming on to the euphoric side but never did. How come it worked on us and not them? My friend with Parkinsons said a side effect is a lot of saliva...but what about the other peeps? It became frustrating. BTW the dose we where using is about the size of a grain of rice. One day out of frustration wanting my friends to see how much Cannabis Oil helped us the next dose I took I just held my finger hard against my gum like I was trying to force it to stick for about 6-8 seconds...it tacked to my gum !!! which it never had done before. Then why did it work for the wife and I? When we used it we got enough on our gum to go directly to the blood stream and control the euphoric effect...NO KIDDING !!! Next question we had how could someone consume @ least a gram a day (cancer treatment) with out being in sleep coma for a couple of days? We stumbled on the correct way to dose without becoming euphoria and the feeling of great natural health shinned through. We researched the correct application that we could find..all the facts Mr. Simpson puts out there does not tell you the correct way to apply the oil...since the time we started til about a month ago. THE CORRECT WAY TO APPLY THE CANNABIS ESSENTIAL OIL IS NOT TO JUST RUB IT ON YOUR GUMS (if you get lucky it works) ITS TO TAKE ABOUT A GRAIN OF RICE DOSE PLACE ON YOUR BOTTOM GUM...HOLD FOR ABOUT 6-8 SECONDS FIRMLY (THIS REMOVES THE MOISTURE BETWEEN YOUR GUM AND OIL AND ADHERES). This will control the euphoric effect and allows you to take bigger doses to kill the mutating cancer cells as in your case. Once held in place as mentioned then you can rub the rest on your gums, scrape it on the back of your teeth, rub it on your tongue...the rest drains down to the stomach. This is how it works...what you get on your gum goes right to the blood stream (brain being first) this controls the larger amount you digest which goes to your receptors in your lower area (central nervous system) as I understand it CB1 (brain CB2 lower central nervous system). It took this long to accidentally find out how it works correctly every time. I read some post that we put the dose on whatever and eat it...I've digested my concentrate like that with just a couple grains of rice and after going to the bathroom fell...even though I caught myself I still head slammed on stone flooring and could of seriously hurt myself. I don't see how this is possible without being euphoric. Now I know.

So now I have my friends taking it correctly. My friend with skin cancer (what he told me) wasn't just skin cancer it the kind that starts from the inside and goes to the skin surface. When he first applied it topically in 2 weeks it went from the size of a silver dollar to the size of a pea. Also it ate through his ear...he plugged it with the Cannabis oil and it healed. His problem is he stops when taking his chemo pill (btw the pill is new and cost 800.00 per pill !!! he gets it free as an experiment). Then his side effects become so unbearable he stops that, then tries the Concentrate again on the surface. Now, he will try taking the Oil as the above mentioned application and stop his topical application. He reports he feels so much better. I suggested try taking the oil with the chemo pill (it will help immensely for side effects...from his mouth). He does not have any consistency in his applications and until he does no matter what he does, nothing is going to help him...natural, man made or combined. I've been told the C word by my Dr.s and until this has happened to you you never really understand how devastating it can be. For me, what I know now...and just my opinion, no chemo for me. I have friends that are Dr.s and Nurses and they even say they wish there was something better. So until he comes to a decisive decision whatever route he takes his intel is not a help to no one, including himself. My Friend with Parkinson has vastly improved especially his attitude since he can dose now without becoming euphoric. A vet uses it on horses who have skin cancer...apparently grey horses have about 80% chance of getting skin cancer...same type...starts from the inside and goes to the outside. In one month on the skin the have greatly improved. Now with the proper application he is giving it on the gums (he started this only a few days ago...so I haven't gotten any feed back as of yet). A friend with chronic back pain and neck pain completely gone (he is a nurse and even though he knows now he won't get euphoric and it takes care of his chronic pain he is not on a regular regiment, he won't say why...but I think he wants the Medical field to give its blessings, and I totally respect that, after all he has nothing life threatening). Another friend with HIV is starting to use it on a daily dose of a grain of rice and is waiting for his monthly test PPM in his blood to see if its coming down. Then when he gets his stats he can see if its working and will up his dose and see what the next test shows. A Dr. friend who has severe asthma and psoriasis of the liver (use a glass of scotch to go to sleep for years) and in one month looks like he was removed from death row and not only breaths much better but big nasty looking purple spots on his arms are going away...and he has NO desire to drink and has stopped. He says feeling healthier is his new addiction. My son with PTSD even though addicted for 10 yrs on Morphine and Oxycodone has got him off couch lock and being more productive and feeling much healthier and lost the 10,000 yrd look and doesn't slur. My wife doesn't get Migraines every week, no allergies, no pain, no menopause effects, regulated blood pressure, looks and feels better than ever @ 50. Myself...best check up in over 20 yrs...best circulation in years, no pain, much more energy, gingivitis is gone, no more irregular heart beats (heart disease hereditary as the gingivitis). Blood pressure is great, no pain (64) and I feel better than I ever can remember.

I can only testify from what I've seen with my self and my friends. As far as the clinical research goes that you request I can tell you my cardiologist and my regular Dr. won't participate. What country do you live in Sir?

I am going to continue spreading the word to those who might not have time to get all their answers they want. But know this...I don't lie, and only give FACTS I have experienced or the feed back I get from my friends. If we had every thing we needed from the medical field I think we will be long gone.

As far as the strains of MJ go I've done my homework on medical strain reviews. Harlequin hasn't been out that long so much more is being learned about its magic in high CBDs. Best pain med ever though ! In the last 1 1//2 I've researched Cannabis Oil, growing my oil strains (medically...full term) doing numerous test to see how it works with medication, no medications, dose amount, learning about my friends illnesses...and pretty much have devoted all my time to this.

Also a worthy mention...I'm not here to sell my wares (I have none except what we need) nor to hook up with people as a caretaker, no links for contact, no pms..only on the 420 Forums that EVERYONE can read. My only intention is to pass the word along for healthy living. Like so many others to get the TRUTH out. I'm so pressed for time as I got a Grandson wedding in 2 days. I know I missed some valuable questions for you and I'm sorry I cannot get to them right now.

Its for real...I'm for real. I would like to mention though...wading through all the BS out there can be overwhelming to say the least. But for me...it was a 'leap of faith' and finding people that helped give me great intel on how to grow, what to grow (all though their was grown for euphoric and not medical, that was a small adjustment). Now with the right way for application things are moving rapidly for my friends. For you Sir, whatever you do...if you wait for all the evidence you need...go the traditional medical route...if not take the leap of faith and heal yourself 1st...then put your testimony out there. Also if you watched 'Run From the Cure' Mr. Simpson usually only got people that the Dr.s sent home to die or by word of mouth. Personally if I was you and watched 'Miracle Cure 2 I would try contacting the Dr. who treated the lady with Cancer, she used the Cannabis Oil & he used the Chemo together. People have to understand when the Dr. says the C word it truly scares the CRAP out of you and your options are really made up for you. G/B
Be back Thursday.
ps Joe...I read your post thoroughly and missed the part that you asked this to Mr. Simpson. Have you received a response? The part he never seems to let out is the correct way to apply...unless I'm missing something...the method he says worked on me and my wife...but got others off to mars, even though they came back safely...not the safe way to do it.

If I can please I will pipe in...it has to be the essential oil concentrate (Rick Simpsons method). The 2 biggest issues is what strain the patient needs & the application method, the latter being the biggest concern (especially for those who do not or cannot be euphoric). Unfortunately for those who have to test their health decision might have to come down to a career change.

My best friend with Parkinsons need Indica, absolutely pure Indica (no sativa) and the same for cancer and other problems where sleep is required to accelerate the healing process. However if said patient needs to maintain their lifestyle then they need a blend tailored (90/10 Indica being dominate). Depression, ADD, as an example it would be Sativa but may need a tad of Indica to tone down the up of the Sativa.

This is the most IMPORTANT of all...application. This is were the G men don't want to get out...Smoke and ingest all you want, the medical miracle lies in the application. Think the G men let Miracle Cure 2 vid out to spread the word...its all about smoking or ingesting.
Keep the euphoric part going so it will take YEARS for the correct way. Rick Simpsons vid "Run from the Cure" is a prime example. Their eating it...right...NO! They are applying it to their gum which goes right into the blood stream. Whats the diff? Night and Day. One is euphoric and the other is completely opposite. Taken correctly on Sativa there is not a chore list to big to complete, while the med is working wonders on the inside. Indica...purist sleep EVER with no euphoric.

Over the last year 1/2 for me (little over a year for the Wife) we stumbled over the correct application...yes, we did it the Rick Simpson way, but that way at the start was WAY to euphoria, simply because we were not applying properly. How could someone consume a gram to 2 a day without becoming ephoric? After all...its a concentrate that on the norm runs around 60%THC, 4%CBD and maybe 1% CBN (1 1/2% relieves pain for 3-5 hrs) so if you ingest it as an edible your going to mars and back. Unfortunately we scared some patients away...and rightfully so. Through experiments the Wife and I tried we estimated we WASTED at least 90% of the essential oil. The correct method none what so ever. How did Rick Simpson patients escape such an euphoric high? The oil is so powerful even a trace on the gums would control the euphoric part at least most of it. The correct way...none what so ever and a gram can last way longer.

Correct procedure...about the size of a fleas head (lol) on the index finger, then take a butter knife and gently spread into a thin line (a cuticle pusher, one end square and one end rounded is the perfect tool). Then take your finger and place on your bottom gum and while pressing firmly hold for about 5-7 seconds before moving your finger...it STICKS to your gum. Then do the same thing right next to the one you did until when you pull your finger out its all gone but a light film (warm your finger up with a quick blast from the hair dryer and apply to a mold, zit, scare what have you. Applying this way will not waste any, will not drain down and become euphoric....period.

Feel like I'm writing a book...lol. Its very important to get the correct strains and although most think of the Essential Oil as a lifesaver for major illness preventive maintenance is the KEY...even after you have killed cancer, lung disease, the list goes on. Anyone who has watched 'Run from the Cure" probably thought...REALLY...no need to go to the Dr. except for a broken leg, etc. The Wife and I are here to testify...its all TRUE and so much more.

So...you take topshelf...no shake and leaves...all bud and as much stems out as possible and make the oil the Rick Simpson method, its EXPENSIVE even growing yourself. This new application method will not only get your moneys worth...but, no more colds, flues, no pain (those are the noticeables) all the time healing and rejuvenating all the vital organs.

Side effects: Loss of appetite and maybe not feeling as good as the day before...Eat 5 times a day and stay HYDRATED ! Little breakfast, light snack in between, then lunch, banana or apple (whatever your diet is) between lunch and dinner...then a snack an hour before bed. THAT is ALL...very easy. So that is why the Gentlemans OP maybe hasn't responded. The TRUE essential oil is it! Not the wax, shattered glass and tinctures (which have their own medical values) and other things the dispensaries carry. The money is still for the masses who enjoy the euphoric high and not the medical side. It is complete oppiste.

If I owned a Drug Store, there would only be one prescription for EVERY thing. Oh gee...besides surgeons and their staff what would happen to the TRILLION DOLLAR special interest money running our country? DO NOT MESS WITH THE QUAN ...this is why its not on the shelves and why the G's don't want it to be. Nuff said.

If any one has questions I haven't answered pipe in and I will do my best.

ps...Harlequin for day time (75%sativa 25% Indica) chocked full of CBD's
Pure Indica for nighttime (Master Kush is a great example) and you have the best that each strain has to offer and not only will defeat the major illnesses but gives you the best HEALTH EVER !

Sorry 420...with the newest method of application I would believe the healing process would be much shorter that 60-90 days and also if they had chemo it could take twice as long. I just don't have the stats in yet on how long because I just don't know yet. I am treating friends who have Aids, Emphysema, , melatonin cancer (one is a horse), Terests (and although much improved on the biggies its only been a couple of weeks (not my fault, just getting them off the fence our society has set in place). But sleeping disorders, chronic pain, gingivitis, migraines, colds, flus, viruses etc., it has an immediate effect. I'm still waiting for results. A fireman who has melatonin cancer healed a hole in his ear in 2 wks but he told me it was just skin cancer, which it isn't it starts from the inside...and he doesn't fully believe in it to replace his chemo pills. So he doesn't use it properly....but slowly coming around because he knows its working.

G/B and cheers to good health !

I need to correct the application method dose size. I've been testing to see how little I can take...not good, unless you want to go to drive to NY and back...it was like a shot of adrenaline to the brain in such a small dose. Back to the size of a 1/2 grain of rice, and back to feeling good again. This test was done to see if it would last longer and save money. Also the dose I'm taking is for general good health. For Cancer that needs a larger dose, this is achieved by holding a dab (grain of rice) firmly on your gum without moving for 6-8 seconds, then the rest let wash down in the digestive system. Getting a small amount into the bloodstream 1st allows bigger doses to be taken without becoming euphoric and taking enough amount to kill the mutating cancer cells. Otherwise how could patients take such a large dose (1-2 grams a day?) because there is no way you could stand up digesting that amount without controlling the euphoric effect. I would use 1/4 gram per dose making sure I kept it on my gum long enough to absorb into the bloodstream before eating the rest (4 applications a day during the day). How do I know this...no way in the world can you put a gram of oil on your gums in a 24 hr period. So its not a waste of the oil that drains down...the tad the gum absorbs controls the meds you swallowed...they go hand in hand. This is why we keep trying different applications to understand how it works...and pass on the info for peeps to be better informed. And I thought it would save time and money for those who try to stretch their dollars...like me.

Ps beemerbill...the Harlequin chocked full of CBDs is excellent...but, can be to uppity for good rest for your C patient...mix some bullrider to 50/50. to start with for the day...only give Indica (bullrider) @ night for the best possible rest. As far as the doses...read the post I've recently made on this page. Try the APPLICATION I discussed. I would dose a quarter gram 4 times a day (a gram a day) and if done properly she will be able to handle bigger amounts easily. Keep me posted when trying the new application and tell me what you think and if you can tell the difference between euphoric and not. I think Rick Simpson amount for Cancer is spot on ( a gram a day for 60 days and a 30 day follow up with a dab the size of a grain of rice. Everything he says seems spot on except for the mystery of the application, which I've discussed. Plz ask any questions you have when in doubt. If not satisfied on how to dose...keep asking away until you are comfortable and you know its safe for your patient. Try a small dose yourself the way I described for APPLICATION and see how it works controlling the euphoric side while working its magic so you can fully understand ..T Y

Thank you Motoco. Your method was really close to what I was going to do but the trick of putting it on the gums is a great idea. I have a crohn's patient that does that with a tincture I make and he is off all his meds and is feeling great. He also uses my cream that I make, this may be kind of gross to some, anally and says that really helps also. I was also thinking about making suppository's to sneak up on the dam cancer. Thanks again.

Thank you Motoco. Your method was really close to what I was going to do but the trick of putting it on the gums is a great idea. I have a crohn's patient that does that with a tincture I make and he is off all his meds and is feeling great. He also uses my cream that I make, this may be kind of gross to some, anally and says that really helps also. I was also thinking about making suppository's to sneak up on the dam cancer. Thanks again.

All doesn't all go on the gum compadre...just hold in place firmly for about 8 seconds (grain of rice size) the rest they can swallow ...this is how you up the dose with no euphoric, so once this is done have them digest the rest. I put a goob on my tongue drink some water and let it go down the hatch. The taste is nasty because of the bitter taste of THC but dissipates rather rapidly. Guess it doesn't matter how you get it in as long as you do the gum process for the euphoric. peace

I understood that part, I just didn't say it right.

Got it right
IMG_20131017_203219_130.jpg

IMG_20131017_233817_491.jpg

cajuncelt,

Congratulations !!! Nothing like the 1st batch (or I should say, that turns out...it gets easier and better with each one that goes bye. If you can get a 'cuticle pusher from a beauty supply, it can scrape all the left over out of the cook-down cup. Can be used as doses or apply to papers which make a great night time sleep aid. Couple little tips...use a little ISO/Alcohol on a paper towel/rag and wipe down your oral syringe (gets all over), after use always remember to pull the oil back down a little bit to keep it away from the tip (when it gets hotter outside, oil expands, don't want to waste any). Hope you got caps...if not, use a small piece of wax paper as a cover. If it is cold outside oil turns into axle grease...use a hair dryer to warm up for use turning the syringe as heating. On the other hand when its hot be careful as it comes out fast. Make every drop count. Hope you try the application method. I'm stoked for you Brother ! Your on you way to good health.:thumb:

ps...turn your syringe upside down (tip facing up), warm syringe up, keep turning as you do, (using hair dryer), this removes bubbles and gives you an accurate read on how much you have.

Nice job cajuncelt. I see bubbles in the pan and if I'm not mistaken that is an indication of solvent still venting off. I will have to go and read again to make sure. Still it looks good. :bravo:

Nice job cajuncelt. I see bubbles in the pan and if I'm not mistaken that is an indication of solvent still venting off. I will have to go and read again to make sure. Still it looks good. :bravo:

I believe you are right. I can taste a little Everclear. Lol. Well, still need to refine my method, but this is the closest I've gotten.

At least its everclear...lol. Should still be good. When it the concentrate quits moving its ready. I've had it cure for 10hrs before. Dry bud is a must. Takes practice Bro, keep it up, soon you will be a jedi master...lol. Couldn't tell if it was a little debris (bud) or bubbles until I got the magnifying glass...both...lol. Still an awesome job.

Back
Top Bottom