Canna coco nutes different

AgedMaster

Hi i was using canna A B but was running low so i ordered more A B I started using them and one of my plants reacted strange started cupping i just looked at the back of the bottle and the first one i was using was EN the ones i ordered was FR the French one the b part has a NPK 1-3-2 the English one has a NPK 1-4-2 both a parts have a NPK 4-0-1 the FR a part has 14 ingredients the EN 6 ingredients the FR b part has 14 ingredients the EN b part has 13 theres also far more nitrogen in french b part i also have been using Spanish PK 13/14 yet on the back of the bottle it says PK 11-12 i always order from ebay 2 day delivery so u would think u would be getting whatever country your from nutes this is a warning to not order from amazon or ebay or ask seller first lucky i never had french nutes from the start i was also wondering is there a nutrient company on here that sell english nutes they would have to be hard water coco nutrients i would like to lower nitrogen in flower and i cant with 2 part nutrients without lowering other nutrients that i need i will be flushing Saturday for a week or should i start flushing now saves more stress on her im on day 80 autoflowers there covered in thc just cant see with hps on
WP_20230316_18_17_08_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230316_18_07_01_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230316_18_04_27_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230316_18_02_54_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230316_18_01_44_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230316_18_00_43_Pro - Copy.jpg

Different countries define it differently in the EU
Chances are it's exactly the same stuff in the bottle and any problem is unrelated
Try a plain water + H2O2 watering maybe?
Hi pal the NPK ratio on the b part is different french is 5-3-3 combined the english is 5-4-3 i do have H202 only 3% though i might go hydroponics shop tomorrow and buy proper nutes there only cheap better safe than sorry

Hi pal the NPK ratio on the b part is different french is 5-3-3 combined the english is 5-4-3 i do have H202 only 3% though i might go hydroponics shop tomorrow and buy proper nutes there only cheap better safe than sorry
True, it's not worth the effort if you have any doubts whatsoever, esp with coco
I bin some stuff for the same reason
Boost stinks like the morning after a few bad pints and a Steak n Kidney pie on the way home
Mixing 3% peroxide 1:3 will give you the ideal 1%

you shouldn't flush coco at all @agedmaster unless it's a reset to fix an issue.

are you running f/f/w or f/f/f ? those nutes can be run constant feed as well. like you i wouldn't use an unmatched part either. good call sticking with a matched set of nutes.

you shouldn't flush coco at all @agedmaster unless it's a reset to fix an issue.

are you running f/f/w or f/f/f ? those nutes can be run constant feed as well. like you i wouldn't use an unmatched part either. good call sticking with a matched set of nutes.
Hi bluter i flushed then fed straight after i did use those other nutes thats when i had a problem i still have a little left of the other i will use them for 3 days then i will be flushing for 7 that will be 12 and a half weeks on a 10 week strain

Hi bluter i flushed then fed straight after i did use those other nutes thats when i had a problem i still have a little left of the other i will use them for 3 days then i will be flushing for 7 that will be 12 and a half weeks on a 10 week strain

any reason to flush for seven days other than habit ? it's really not a thing in coco and can stall out the plants.

edit : most coco is feed right to chop. i do 1 water right at the end when they are done.

any reason to flush for seven days other than habit ? it's really not a thing in coco and can stall out the plants.

edit : most coco is feed right to chop. i do 1 water right at the end when they are done.
Like OP, I also use C/Flush about a week before chop because manufacturer recommends it and I believe it does make a difference, then final water with added H2O2 in the final 48h dark period
Just my preference

Back
Top Bottom