Cannabelle's Kapakahi 420 Companion Triad Grow

hahaha very cool, I love the onions with cannabis, sprouting in pill bottles, and your chill, wise voice that comes through in your writing and shares Cannabelle. Subbed :love: I've gotta try some onions with my plants some time, I've seen onions and tomatoes share containers very well and tomatoes grow quite a bit like cannabis does. I also use all kinds of top cover already, on top of random sprouts from my compost, a couple tomatoes are in with a new cheese clone of mine outside :laughtwo: a few extra green onions in there to help make metals from my rock dusts available? Why not. :) Thanks for sharing, I love all the different styles people have to grow this beautiful plant. :circle-of-love:

Welcome to the thread Mr Am4zin and SoilGirl :welcome:

Glad to have you all.

Lol. I guess I should start styling the Blue Blood stump into a woody chrysanthemum style bonsai. I have no extra space to grow it out. I already have a Blue Blood clone growing. Chrysanthemums are not woody. But like cannabis, can be chopped down and cow pruned to develop fat woody trunks. When I am ready to work on the Blue Blood stump, I'll start a Cannabis Bonsai styling thread for preserving good genetics Japanese style.

Think I can get away with turning a hemp plant into chrysanthemum style bonsai and legally put it on display at National Bonsai & Penjing Museum at the US National Arboretum? I'll have to ask in 5-10 years because that is about how much time it takes to train chrysanthemums into a woody bonsai masterpiece. It will likely be mistaken for an exotic new Japanese maple if I don't tell them. There are ornamental hemp cultivars with leaves that look exactly like dissectum lace leaf Japanese maple leaves. I'll call the hemp bonsai masterpiece, Monticello, in memory of Thomas Jefferson. I'll need to start hemp bonsai seeds tomorrow.

@ SoilGirl,
Just in case you have alfalfa in your pots, green onions releases allelopathic aminos that suppress or retard alfalfa, legumes and amaranth. Fortunately, green onion allelopathy ALSO suppresses tomato bacterial wilt. Thus, the addition of green onions is a perfect allelopathic companion for both cannabis and tomatoes!:high-five:

Scientific Resource:
Effect of Allium fistulosum Extract on Ralstonia solanacearum Populations and Tomato Bacterial Wilt

I'm in too, this will be an educational journal as well as very interesting.

Hugs Weaselcracker:love:

So nice to see you here.

I don't mean to rock this forum. Is rocking the forum a good thing or bad thing?:hmmmm:

If my horticulture Latin gets too thick, it comes from years of discussing bonsai horticulture with professional mycologists (mushroom PhDs), horticulture scientists, botanists, microbiologists and bonsai artists all over the world. My favorite philosopher, Bertrand Russell, once wrote that a professional's:
. . . first work should be written in a jargon only to be understood by the erudite few. With that behind them, they can ever after say what they have to say in a language understood of the people.
I'm learning how to talk like regular people again. Please forgive my slips of erudite nomenclature and kapakahi chaos.
:Namaste:

Psst:
I know who you can blame. Point's at Sue. She encouraged me to share!:thumb:

Forgiven. Although I find it kinda cute, and sometimes it makes me google and learn something new. Not a bad thing at all. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I'm in too, this will be an educational journal as well as very interesting.

Hugs Happy Hemper :hug:

You will find that Hawaiian girls can be as talkative about all kinds of stuff as well as affectionate. Hugs are in our blood. It's the aloha thing to do.

Hugs Weaselcracker:love:

So nice to see you here.

I don't mean to rock this forum. Is rocking the forum a good thing or bad thing?:hmmmm:

If my horticulture Latin gets too thick, it comes from years of discussing bonsai horticulture with professional mycologists (mushroom PhDs), horticulture scientists, botanists, microbiologists and bonsai artists all over the world. My favorite philosopher, Bertrand Russell, once wrote that a professional's:

I'm learning how to talk like regular people again. Please forgive my slips of erudite nomenclature and kapakahi chaos.
:Namaste:

Psst:
I know who you can blame. Point's at Sue. She encouraged me to share!:thumb:

Yes she does that.
Geez I think it's a good thing. This forum is pretty much always rocking in various crazy waves anyway. And members seem to pop in and out of existence faster than subatomic particles. But you definitely bring a lovely voice to this place and I hope you stick around so I can ask you a whole lot of questions, dumb and *otherwise.

(*dumber).

I couldn't be happier. Yet another thread that gives me an opportunity to run into you Weaselcracker. :love:

Cannabelle, I'll take that credit. I see my plan is working. :laughtwo:

:welcome:
48 Hours Cannabis News
:420:

d2clone5.png

Before I get back to those seeds I left in the medicine bottles 48 hours earlier,
I need to cow prune the Blue Blood clone again. I'm keeping this clone under 4 inches
until the seedlings catch-up.

:green_heart:

Okay! Back to the incubating seeds in the medicine bottles 48 hours later . . .

I only had time to inoculate the seeds and plant them in hydrated jiffy pellets.
The seeds/suspects are being detained in little humidity tents to keep them from
drying till I can make more aeration solo grow pots. Instructions on how to make
the solo grow pots can be found in my Hemp Sprout Kitchen thread.

d2seedlings1.png

Meet the Suspects:
1 amber medicine bottle of 4 QNT apple thieves
1 amber medicine bottle of 2 guilty looking Widows

Suspicious Accouterments:
1 fork murder weapon
2 plastic spoon red herrings
6 ziploc sandwich body bags
1 ziploc quart bag with 6 hydrated jiffy peat pellets
1 bag of glomus spp. fingerprint dust

:peace:

The murder weapon was lunged several times into the ziploc sandwich body bags.
d2seedlings6.png

Upon closer examination of the QNTs and Widows
d2seedlings2.png

d2seedlings3.png

d2seedlings4.png

The hydrated jiffy pellets were placed in 2 ounce condiment cups,
poked with holes and dusted with glomus spp.

d2seedlings7.png

Each seed was planted and water tortured.
drip
drip
drip

d2seedlings8.png

And sent up the river in ziploc body bags.
d2seedlings9.png

Then interrogated on the rack under dual 100 watt CFLs.
d2seedlings10.png

To be arraigned in solo cup aeration grow pots which are being made here.
solobonsai.png

I'm sharing the idea for plastic grid in the bottom of the cups on my journal, you brilliant woman! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm lazy, I stab holes and twist with my buck knife. I need to take some time and give my plants some love and make some of these. You are like the Martha Stewart of Weed but much more awesome!

Mahalo for the great ideas!

I'm lazy, I stab holes and twist with my buck knife. I need to take some time and give my plants some love and make some of these. You are like the Martha Stewart of Weed but much more awesome!

Mahalo for the great ideas!

:rofl:

E komo mai Cronichemphog and ColoradoGriz:welcome:

Stabbing holes in solo cups are perfectly fine for temporary pots.:thumb:

I bonsai hack the solo cups for more aeration, air pruning and ease of examining roots. The hemp and males finish their life cycle in these pots where I can monitor their progress. I have hundreds of plastic horticulture pots for growing maple seedlings. But I keep making these bonsai hack solo cups because they are more root friendly. They also are great for raising fresh salad sprouts. I guess I could Martha Stewart the unused plastic horticulture pots in the barn in to Devo dolls?

:surf:

I might not be able to get up update photos up till after it stops storming in my area. Power keeps cutting out. Will get more photos up after the storm. Hugs all :hug:

what storm its damn hot today no wind suppose to rain but I haven't seen any

Back
Top Bottom