Cannabis For Chronic Pain - My Story

Still waiting for HC also and i still think its the posts when i signed up i was not allowed to send pms until i had 50 posts is what it said but i was still able to. Im getting up there in posts now. I will contact 420 and see what is going on i never blocked you i checked again today. It says i dont have permission to send a private message
Ok wait till 50 posts and if still you can not send PM's then ask 420 whats up.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

No I the permit came via snail mail. The only other holdup I can think of would be if someone had a cannabis related criminal offence on their record.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Nope no offences for me for drug related.

Just been waiting since dec 2016 how long did you have to wait?

They told me all is ok medical document is ok and still in processing as of this past monday.

I said this is totally unexceptable waiting this long and that they need to hire more people to make it a faster process.

That sounds about right. Im guessing youll have it next week

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I am hoping mine to as nstprs is a week ahead of me, but HC its not always first come first serve.

I tried calling again this morning and all i got was a robot answer ... Due To Unforseen Circumstances we are unable to answer your call please try back later.

Lmao man what a joke they are.

Hey xobeman so still waiting ad usual will call on wednesday(my next day off) if nothing by then. Hows tweed been doing? I am super happy with canna farms so far i have ordered 4 different strains and they sre great. Tastes good smells good and works awesome. Way better than Cannimed. Cannimed stuff was crap. Happy to have good medication again. And 2 days shipping from BC is great too.

And same here JPinkman no criminal record at all here and yet still waiting today marks exactly 12 weeks since they recieved it.

Hey xobeman so still waiting ad usual will call on wednesday(my next day off) if nothing by then. Hows tweed been doing? I am super happy with canna farms so far i have ordered 4 different strains and they sre great. Tastes good smells good and works awesome. Way better than Cannimed. Cannimed stuff was crap. Happy to have good medication again. And 2 days shipping from BC is great too.
Tweed is doing great they added some new strains and soon will be selling seeds to licenced growers.

Mettrum is still lacking in strains and its pissing me off but oh well when we get licenced to grow we can go to all LP's.

Nice to see cannimed working out for ya.

I finally got through today with HC and samething same girl answered me as a few days ago and still same processing, she did say probably a next week or two.

Cann farms you mean lol cannimed was nasty shit. Well i sure hope i am a week ahead of you so it can be next week lol cant wait

Cann farms you mean lol cannimed was nasty shit. Well i sure hope i am a week ahead of you so it can be next week lol cant wait
Lmao yeah cann farms.

Yeah i hope i get mine a week before you do so i can i got mine first lol

I can't wait to grow a shrub or two or three or 30 lol

Hey 6 more posts till you hit 50.

Hmm lets talk here for 6 more posts.

So how is life in the upper north of me.

Its blowing snow where i am.

We have had lots of snow but lots melted here. I better get mine before yours lol
Lol yeah same here had lots but lots melted and was able to see roads, but now snow blowing for two days and roads are bad now.

Well i hope we get at sametime but mine an hr in mail before yours lol

Hey i was just wondering about doing a closet grow for starters maybe a 2-3 plant grow to see how well i can grow.

What ya think?

I am going to buy 4 to 6 plants and have 3 to 4 strains try them out see how they do and taste effects all that and pick the best ones and keep them going. Plan is to get a total of about 10 strains and pick the best 3 or 4 and just keep cloning those after

I am going to buy 4 to 6 plants and have 3 to 4 strains try them out see how they do and taste effects all that and pick the best ones and keep them going. Plan is to get a total of about 10 strains and pick the best 3 or 4 and just keep cloning those after
Sounds like a better plan then mine.

I may do something similar as you then.

Get the best of what i like and keep cloning.

I was looking into buying a greenhouse on a property i know about and change licence to grow indoor and outdoors.

Idk as i am not too good at outdoor stuff.

Back
Top Bottom