Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

You're very welcome! Good luck my friend. Tell you're Dad I used to be just as hard headed. Change can be very rewarding. Keep me posted please. Going to be gone for 4 hrs visiting my friend with Parkinsons. He is getting ready for surgery in a couple of weeks so I want to give him and his wife all the support I can. T/C

Motoco

You're very welcome! Good luck my friend. Tell you're Dad I used to be just as hard headed. Change can be very rewarding. Keep me posted please. Going to be gone for 4 hrs visiting my friend with Parkinsons. He is getting ready for surgery in a couple of weeks so I want to give him and his wife all the support I can. T/C

Motoco

I will...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend.

Motoco - so today has been a really crappy day. Trying to follow the instructions you laid out but dad is vomiting every time he eats something/drinks something/takes the oil.

Have you ever heard of anyone feeling nauseous and vomiting AFTER or BECAUSE OF the oil? Also, lots of burping and headaches. Could this be dehydration? Allergy to cannabis? As I mentioned, no chemo or radiation ever. Some blood pressure and diabetes meds but that's it. Have you ever heard of cannabinoid hyperemesis?

What should we do? Should we stop for a couple of days (last time it seemed to alleviate the symptoms). I'm concerned though that we don't have a lot of time to play around with. Do we just keep giving it to him and deal with the consequences? I don't want him to feel badly but we need to figure something out.

help4dad, Yes i have heard of cannabinoid hyperemesis. I have known some people who get nauseous/vomit when smoking and it was because they where smoking high concentrated MJ while they where on blood pressure meds, heavy pain meds/sleeping meds. I have not came across any of those symptoms if the concentrate was taken before any meds. What is the strength of the blood pressure meds? I'm reviewing past post and it could be you're Dad just got a flu bug and it returned. Has he mentioned anyone at work being sick? He is making sure to eat/hydrate first before each dose? Are you sure he is taking the concentrate correctly? If not, with blood pressure meds and euphoria it certainly could be the culprit. Has you're dad just been feeling down like a flu symptom? Now with the throwing up he is dehydrated and needs nourishment. Something easy on the stomach like a veggie soup and drink plenty of water.

Tomorrow cut back 3 doses. ALL half grains of rice. If he can call in sick do so for a couple of days. Rest, eat, drink and sleep. Have you taken his temperature? Does he feel dizzy when he stands up? I'm really leaning towards a flu bug or blood pressure meds. How is you're Dad's sugar levels compared to normal? Here is a factor to think about. When someone has a serious illness everything becomes related to the illness at hand. A cough, an upset stomach, etc. all relates to cancer. Check his temp, his blood sugar. Again, ask him if he can relate what he feels now to the flu/cold, etc. Check these out and get back to let me know. We just have to do a process of elimination. And yes, dehydration can cause these same symptoms.

Motoco - so today has been a really crappy day. Trying to follow the instructions you laid out but dad is vomiting every time he eats something/drinks something/takes the oil.

Have you ever heard of anyone feeling nauseous and vomiting AFTER or BECAUSE OF the oil? Also, lots of burping and headaches. Could this be dehydration? Allergy to cannabis? As I mentioned, no chemo or radiation ever. Some blood pressure and diabetes meds but that's it. Have you ever heard of cannabinoid hyperemesis?

What should we do? Should we stop for a couple of days (last time it seemed to alleviate the symptoms). I'm concerned though that we don't have a lot of time to play around with. Do we just keep giving it to him and deal with the consequences? I don't want him to feel badly but we need to figure something out.

Hi Whitebeach,

Its impossible to get one gram on your gums. So you're assumption is correct. I would not even comprehend taking a gram at a time unless I didn't have any plans for a couple of days and still would not. If you dose correctly and more than one spot if some oil does drain down it will not get you euphoric because you took the concentrate correctly to your CB1 receptors first.

Yes there is different strains, amount dosed depending on you're particular ailment. For cancer it depends on the condition/stage of the patient. Completely different strains and regimen for someone who has to work (healthy enough) compared to someone who has just been sent home from chemo/late stage radiation and their system is very weak. Brain tumor's is high CBD & High THC (my opinion). Depending on the location of the tumor/tumors they can affect motor skills and many other things. Prostate cancer can take years to develop, then other cancers spread rapidly. Arthritis can be just a high CBD strain. Every person is different.

What was your recommended dose for arthritis? You are getting knocked out because you are digesting the oil without applying to you're gums correctly. Follow those dosing instructions. It won't knock you out and you're pain will soon be controlled. I wouldn't think you would need more than a grain of rice a day divided by two doses. !/2 grain of rice in the a.m. and the other half in the early afternoon after lunch.

Seems to me you are ingesting the concentrate without dosing on the gums correctly. Try the correct way and post back.

Any more questions please ask. TY

Motoco

Hi Motoco,

Read with interest your post about dosing oil on your gums. Have a question(s).
Firstly is it really possible to get one gram of oil on your gum. It's quite a bit and I would assume that quite a bit would find it's way into the stomach.
The other point is, is it always the best approach regardless of what is being treated. Prostate cancer? Brain tumor? Arthritis?

I think I have a problem with potency. In other words it knocks me out. I have not taken even close to the recommended dose for say arthritis. I have homegrown CBD crew.

Any advice would be truly helpful.

John

Hi Whitebeach,

Its impossible to get one gram on your gums. So you're assumption is correct. I would not even comprehend taking a gram at a time unless I didn't have any plans for a couple of days and still would not. If you dose correctly and more than one spot if some oil does drain down it will not get you euphoric because you took the concentrate correctly to your CB1 receptors first.

Yes there is different strains, amount dosed depending on you're particular ailment. For cancer it depends on the condition/stage of the patient. Completely different strains and regimen for someone who has to work (healthy enough) compared to someone who has just been sent home from chemo/late stage radiation and their system is very weak. Brain tumor's is high CBD & High THC (my opinion). Depending on the location of the tumor/tumors they can affect motor skills and many other things. Prostate cancer can take years to develop, then other cancers spread rapidly. Arthritis can be just a high CBD strain. Every person is different.

What was your recommended dose for arthritis? You are getting knocked out because you are digesting the oil without applying to you're gums correctly. Follow those dosing instructions. It won't knock you out and you're pain will soon be controlled. I wouldn't think you would need more than a grain of rice a day divided by two doses. !/2 grain of rice in the a.m. and the other half in the early afternoon after lunch.

Seems to me you are ingesting the concentrate without dosing on the gums correctly. Try the correct way and post back.

Motoco

Hi Motoco,

Read with interest your post about dosing oil on your gums. Have a question(s).
Firstly is it really possible to get one gram of oil on your gum. It's quite a bit and I would assume that quite a bit would find it's way into the stomach.
The other point is, is it always the best approach regardless of what is being treated. Prostate cancer? Brain tumor? Arthritis?

I think I have a problem with potency. In other words it knocks me out. I have not taken even close to the recommended dose for say arthritis. I have homegrown CBD crew.

Any advice would be truly helpful.

John

Hi Whitebeach,

Motoco

Hi Motoco,

Many thanks for the reply. I have grown a crop (CBD mix outdoor) and have made the oil. It seems very potent. So far I have got 11 gr from 11 ozs. I am using it for arthritis, so will try the half a grain 2x a day. By the way which type of grain!? Rice, wheat, oats, barley they are all a different size! I do have a gram scale so could weigh it. What does half a grain weigh?
The other person I am trying to help has a serious brain tumor near their brain stem, so surgery is doubtful. What would you recommend for them? Build up to 1 gram a day?

Warm regards
Whitebeach

help4dad, Yes i have heard of cannabinoid hyperemesis. I have known some people who get nauseous/vomit when smoking and it was because they where smoking high concentrated MJ while they where on blood pressure meds, heavy pain meds/sleeping meds. I have not came across any of those symptoms if the concentrate was taken before any meds. What is the strength of the blood pressure meds? I'm reviewing past post and it could be you're Dad just got a flu bug and it returned. Has he mentioned anyone at work being sick? He is making sure to eat/hydrate first before each dose? Are you sure he is taking the concentrate correctly? If not, with blood pressure meds and euphoria it certainly could be the culprit. Has you're dad just been feeling down like a flu symptom? Now with the throwing up he is dehydrated and needs nourishment. Something easy on the stomach like a veggie soup and drink plenty of water.

Tomorrow cut back 3 doses. ALL half grains of rice. If he can call in sick do so for a couple of days. Rest, eat, drink and sleep. Have you taken his temperature? Does he feel dizzy when he stands up? I'm really leaning towards a flu bug or blood pressure meds. How is you're Dad's sugar levels compared to normal? Here is a factor to think about. When someone has a serious illness everything becomes related to the illness at hand. A cough, an upset stomach, etc. all relates to cancer. Check his temp, his blood sugar. Again, ask him if he can relate what he feels now to the flu/cold, etc. Check these out and get back to let me know. We just have to do a process of elimination. And yes, dehydration can cause these same symptoms.

For BP, he is taking Exforge HCT 10 mg/320 mg/25 mg film-coated tablets and metoprolol. For sugar, Kombiglyze XR. Don't know if you have any experience with any of these (I don't) but it's what he's taking. BP and sugar are a little elevated but nothing horrible. Not really dizzy but his gait hasn't been good (but it hasn't been good for some time so I'm not sure what if anything that means).

I'm pretty sure we are taking the concentrate correctly now. He removes his dentures, takes a little dab and rubs it onto his gums alternating sides. He drinks a little before and has a little food but it's hard because of the nausea to do much more. He is trying to drink as much as he can but having trouble because of the way it makes him feel.

No temperature and no flu-like symptoms. His symptoms are primarily the nausea, vomiting and headache (not great signs for someone battling brain mets).

Thanks.

How is your friend?

Good morning help4dad,

Thanks for the med list and the stats on his BP and sugar level. You speak of you're dads gait, does his leg/legs buckle? Has this been getting worse?

My mother-in-law passed away 14 years ago (57). Lung cancer moved up thru her throat into the brain. Doing so a tumor attached to the stem cell. As it increased in size it started to separate the stem cell and in her case a leg would give out. Once that started to happen she still wouldn't go to the Dr. Because her husband was always on the road for work she stayed with us for a couple of weeks. She started falling more, then nausea set in and she would start throwing up and started getting weaker. When she decided to go to the Dr. she had about 13 tumors in her brain. One week in the hospital she passed. When the cancer was moving up to her brain she had laryngitis for 3 months. We pleaded for her to go to the Dr. So when I spoke of being stubborn she is who I was referring to. Not being negative help4dad, just want you to be prepared and observant for signs.

Also this is why I was stressing how important a high CBD strain with a high THC is so important for brain cancer. Shrinking of the tumors are essential in brain cancer because when they become inflamed they increase in size and when putting pressure on the brain, depending on location it can cause many different reactions.

On a brighter side, I called a friend who uses the concentrate and has dentures. I ask him if he got nauseous from dosing the oil. I was surprised to hear 'yes' as he never mentioned this before. He would remove his dentures and apply the oil to the top of his gum and put his dentures back in. As his saliva drained down the bitter taste would drain down and he would swallow and get nauseous, not throwing up, but he said he felt like it. He started spitting out the build up of saliva, sometimes however the situation didn't allow the spitting. To combat this he learned that after dosing with his dentures back in place he would get a glass of cold water take a drink, swirl around his mouth for a bit and spit it out. He found out the taste dissipated much quicker and he never had a issue again with the taste draining down to his stomach. Why? The water would pull out the chlorophyll taste and was spit out instead of draining down to the stomach. Remember the concentrate is not water soluble so the concentrate is left in tack. He only takes two doses a day. So you could imagine how upset you're dads stomach was getting doing four more. I'm so glad I called him and he shared this with me for future reference. Even without dentures finding this out will help immensely. It is swallowing the chlorophyll that causes the upset stomach/nausea. Have you're Dad try this and see if it improves.

No, its not great signs. Hoping its not the worse. Lets remain positive and hopefully the spitting out the chlorophyll will make the difference.

My friend is in goods spirits and looking forward to his surgery. I hope all goes well as his last scheduled surgery got cancelled and he was looking forward to it and basically sent him in deep depression. Thank you for asking.

It is a tough role you're doing help4dad. Learn all you can so you can help others with you're knowledge on you're dads illness. I'm keeping your Dad, Mother, and you in my prayers. As mentioned hopefully the water rinse will help. If it improves, we will continue the 6x dose regimen. Hang in their Brother.

ps stubborn isn't good my friend

Hi Whitebeach,

11 grams from 11 0z? Could you give me the name of the strain? High CBD strains in my experience do not yield much, but more than 1 gram an ounce. I go off of 'short' grained white rice/brown. I have never weigh my doses, so I cannot tell you what a half gram weighs.

Here is a link to another post that relates to brain cancer. Time is of essence as the tumor close to the stem cell is in a very precarious position. High CBD strain and high THC strain. Indica dominant for appetite enhancement. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Also if you haven't done so please read the dosing instructions as well as you're friends. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
I would recommend reading again to be safe and understand the side effects and with meds.

Hope this helps, any more questions please ask and best of luck to you're friend.

Motoco

Hi Motoco,

Many thanks for the reply. I have grown a crop (CBD mix outdoor) and have made the oil. It seems very potent. So far I have got 11 gr from 11 ozs. I am using it for arthritis, so will try the half a grain 2x a day. By the way which type of grain!? Rice, wheat, oats, barley they are all a different size! I do have a gram scale so could weigh it. What does half a grain weigh?
The other person I am trying to help has a serious brain tumor near their brain stem, so surgery is doubtful. What would you recommend for them? Build up to 1 gram a day?

Warm regards
Whitebeach

Good morning help4dad,

Thanks for the med list and the stats on his BP and sugar level. You speak of you're dads gait, does his leg/legs buckle? Has this been getting worse?

My mother-in-law passed away 14 years ago (57). Lung cancer moved up thru her throat into the brain. Doing so a tumor attached to the stem cell. As it increased in size it started to separate the stem cell and in her case a leg would give out. Once that started to happen she still wouldn't go to the Dr. Because her husband was always on the road for work she stayed with us for a couple of weeks. She started falling more, then nausea set in and she would start throwing up and started getting weaker. When she decided to go to the Dr. she had about 13 tumors in her brain. One week in the hospital she passed. When the cancer was moving up to her brain she had laryngitis for 3 months. We pleaded for her to go to the Dr. So when I spoke of being stubborn she is who I was referring to. Not being negative help4dad, just want you to be prepared and observant for signs.

Also this is why I was stressing how important a high CBD strain with a high THC is so important for brain cancer. Shrinking of the tumors are essential in brain cancer because when they become inflamed they increase in size and when putting pressure on the brain, depending on location it can cause many different reactions.

On a brighter side, I called a friend who uses the concentrate and has dentures. I ask him if he got nauseous from dosing the oil. I was surprised to hear 'yes' as he never mentioned this before. He would remove his dentures and apply the oil to the top of his gum and put his dentures back in. As his saliva drained down the bitter taste would drain down and he would swallow and get nauseous, not throwing up, but he said he felt like it. He started spitting out the build up of saliva, sometimes however the situation didn't allow the spitting. To combat this he learned that after dosing with his dentures back in place he would get a glass of cold water take a drink, swirl around his mouth for a bit and spit it out. He found out the taste dissipated much quicker and he never had a issue again with the taste draining down to his stomach. Why? The water would pull out the chlorophyll taste and was spit out instead of draining down to the stomach. Remember the concentrate is not water soluble so the concentrate is left in tack. He only takes two doses a day. So you could imagine how upset you're dads stomach was getting doing four more. I'm so glad I called him and he shared this with me for future reference. Even without dentures finding this out will help immensely. It is swallowing the chlorophyll that causes the upset stomach/nausea. Have you're Dad try this and see if it improves.

No, its not great signs. Hoping its not the worse. Lets remain positive and hopefully the spitting out the chlorophyll will make the difference.

My friend is in goods spirits and looking forward to his surgery. I hope all goes well as his last scheduled surgery got cancelled and he was looking forward to it and basically sent him in deep depression. Thank you for asking.

It is a tough role you're doing help4dad. Learn all you can so you can help others with you're knowledge on you're dads illness. I'm keeping your Dad, Mother, and you in my prayers. As mentioned hopefully the water rinse will help. If it improves, we will continue the 6x dose regimen. Hang in their Brother.

ps stubborn isn't good my friend

Motoco - you are blessing and you give me hope for humanity.

Now if only those in power would just leave the rest of us alone, imagine the good we could do!

Dad's gait has been about the same since the surgery...not better and not really worse although sometimes he struggles with balance (usually when he's had a large dose or generally not feeling well). We have been pretty diligent with the Dr's and recently had several scans that show that right now (thank G-d), the only evidence of cancer is the brain mets. I suspect the gait issues probably relates to the surgery and his incredibly difficult recovery (his sodium dropped dangerously low and he was bed-ridden for about 30 days afterwards). So maintaining hope. (Thank you, however, for sharing your mother-in-law's story. While difficult, we do need to be aware of the possible signs).

On the CBD issue, can you recommend strains? Not sure if I can locate but will do what I can.

On a positive side, dad is feeling MUCH better today. Not sure if he's hydrated better, doing a better job of dosing, citricoline that he took last night, or something else. But, mom says he is feeling significantly better -like night and day. We are following your dosing instructions carefully and making the doses a little smaller.

I cannot wait to report to him about what you said about the dentures. He is so stubborn with those things and I have to believe that was contributing to his feeling because last night, before the dose, he took them out and my mom washed them while he tacked. I know he's been taking them out the last couple of days per your note in the dosing instructions but this will only reinforce it.

One more question - and sorry for getting somewhat graphic - mom told me that a little after he started on the oil, his stool started to smell REALLY bad. Not that it ever smells good but she said it's nearly unbearable. I was trying to find something last night on whether the oil could cause that but was not able to find much. I did, however, find some interesting articles suggesting that when we as humans "detox", it is not uncommon for our stool to take on a very wretched odor - after all, you are getting rid of toxins from your body. I'm wondering if you have heard of this from anyone else. In a way, this makes sense and gives me hope - maybe the oil is working and his body is naturally starting to rid itself of the toxins. I hear so many wonderful success stories...why can't he be one of them?

My family and I thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Mom and I can't get over how wonderful some people like you are taking your time and energy to educate and help people you've never even met. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends as well.

help4dad,

This is what drives me, helping humanity. It completes me to help others. For me its the only reason I haven't passed on with my medical issues, I have a course plotted out for me. Sometimes it is so frustrating, but, to help ONE person save their life through natural healing makes it all worth while and rewarding beyond any thing I have felt. Thank you for your kind words from you're Mom and you. So much thanks goes to 420 Magazine for making this possible. They are on a mission for awareness on the medical side as well and on the same page for helping to save lives. The sacrifices all the volunteers make and their dedication is beyond any I have experienced.

I'm glad you're Dad is feeling so much better today. I think the rinsing the mouth to remove the chlorophyll will be huge not upsetting his stomach. Glad to hear the hydration is improving as well as paying attention to dosing properly. I know with you're dads mental state this might be annoying, but, considering everything its a walk in the park. Make sure you're dad removes the dentures, apply the dose to the top of the gums, do the quick rinse with cold water, replace the dentures and he should be good to go on that dose. Please keep me informed.

High CBD strains are Harlequin/Cannatonic/Bentley/Harle-Tsu/Charlotte's Web. You can also 'google' high CBD strains. Its seems like they are popping up rather quickly and can be somewhat difficult to find when you need them. This will help immensely to the post operation also to reduce/remove swelling while the THC kills the mutating cancer cells. When you get some we can go over the additional application.

You are correct on the smelly stool. Never noticed the smell as much as the yellow urine. The concentrate does exactly as you stated, it flushes all the toxins out, especially at the start. The real bad smell (toxic radon) can also be from constipation (not hydrated), bad food, as well as just being sick (stomach flu/disorder). When dehydrated it can cause all this and more. Check out some goggles on the effect of dehydration, its very important. You are also correct that the oil is working correctly. It is hard to tell what is going on at the start of taking the oil correctly. Signs like this and their appearance of well being are indicators. Also taken correctly it takes 3-5 days to get into the system correctly. These signs are indicators to me (as you learn also) the concentrate is doing its thing. In another week it will improve more and more. Don't forget the surgery healing will be getting repaired at the same time. I think you're dad will be a success story and hopefully he will learn a lesson, 'Don't be stubborn'. I have nothing but high hopes for you're dad. Positive thinking on his part plays a major role in his recovery. He will start feeling that way (like today) on a much more consistent basis. If he feels bad and the concentrate doesn't work...guess what? He is not eating/hydrating correctly. If its anything else a 'booster' will take care of it. Simple if you understand this.

Thank you my Friend. Ditto

:Namaste:

help4dad,

This is what drives me, helping humanity. It completes me to help others. For me its the only reason I haven't passed on with my medical issues, I have a course plotted out for me. Sometimes it is so frustrating, but, to help ONE person save their life through natural healing makes it all worth while and rewarding beyond any thing I have felt. Thank you for your kind words from you're Mom and you. So much thanks goes to 420 Magazine for making this possible. They are on a mission for awareness on the medical side as well and on the same page for helping to save lives. The sacrifices all the volunteers make and their dedication is beyond any I have experienced.

I'm glad you're Dad is feeling so much better today. I think the rinsing the mouth to remove the chlorophyll will be huge not upsetting his stomach. Glad to hear the hydration is improving as well as paying attention to dosing properly. I know with you're dads mental state this might be annoying, but, considering everything its a walk in the park. Make sure you're dad removes the dentures, apply the dose to the top of the gums, do the quick rinse with cold water, replace the dentures and he should be good to go on that dose. Please keep me informed.

High CBD strains are Harlequin/Cannatonic/Bentley/Harle-Tsu/Charlotte's Web. You can also 'google' high CBD strains. Its seems like they are popping up rather quickly and can be somewhat difficult to find when you need them. This will help immensely to the post operation also to reduce/remove swelling while the THC kills the mutating cancer cells. When you get some we can go over the additional application.

You are correct on the smelly stool. Never noticed the smell as much as the yellow urine. The concentrate does exactly as you stated, it flushes all the toxins out, especially at the start. The real bad smell (toxic radon) can also be from constipation (not hydrated), bad food, as well as just being sick (stomach flu/disorder). When dehydrated it can cause all this and more. Check out some goggles on the effect of dehydration, its very important. You are also correct that the oil is working correctly. It is hard to tell what is going on at the start of taking the oil correctly. Signs like this and their appearance of well being are indicators. Also taken correctly it takes 3-5 days to get into the system correctly. These signs are indicators to me (as you learn also) the concentrate is doing its thing. In another week it will improve more and more. Don't forget the surgery healing will be getting repaired at the same time. I think you're dad will be a success story and hopefully he will learn a lesson, 'Don't be stubborn'. I have nothing but high hopes for you're dad. Positive thinking on his part plays a major role in his recovery. He will start feeling that way (like today) on a much more consistent basis. If he feels bad and the concentrate doesn't work...guess what? He is not eating/hydrating correctly. If its anything else a 'booster' will take care of it. Simple if you understand this.

Thank you my Friend. Ditto

:Namaste:

Point of clarification: my father should rinse his mouth BEFORE putting the dentures back in...correct?

In your previous post you said "after dosing with his dentures back in place he would get a glass of cold water take a drink, swirl around his mouth for a bit and spit it out." In this post, you said to do the rinse and then put the dentures back in.

Want to make sure we're doing this correctly...thanks.

That is because my friend corrected what he told me, he had better results with a 'soft rinse' before he put his dentures back in. Sorry for any confusion. To make sure everything is understood correctly; remove dentures, apply the concentrate on top of the gums, do a gentle rinse/swirl, gently spit out the water and reinsert the dentures. . Also if the taste is still annoying after the rinse, just spit out the saliva. The oil will still be intact on his gums absorbing into the gums going to the CB1 receptors.

That is because my friend corrected what he told me, he had better results with a 'soft rinse' before he put his dentures back in. Sorry for any confusion. To make sure everything is understood correctly; remove dentures, apply the concentrate on top of the gums, do a gentle rinse/swirl, gently spit out the water and reinsert the dentures. . Also if the taste is still annoying after the rinse, just spit out the saliva. The oil will still be intact on his gums absorbing into the gums going to the CB1 receptors.

Thanks!!!

Hi Whitebeach,

11 grams from 11 0z? Could you give me the name of the strain? High CBD strains in my experience do not yield much, but more than 1 gram an ounce. I go off of 'short' grained white rice/brown. I have never weigh my doses, so I cannot tell you what a half gram weighs.

Here is a link to another post that relates to brain cancer. Time is of essence as the tumor close to the stem cell is in a very precarious position. High CBD strain and high THC strain. Indica dominant for appetite enhancement. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Also if you haven't done so please read the dosing instructions as well as you're friends. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
I would recommend reading again to be safe and understand the side effects and with meds.

Hope this helps, any more questions please ask and best of luck to you're friend.

Motoco

Hi,

These are the strains I grew this year. All are high in CBD. Although I have no way of testing here. I got the 11 grams from 11 ozs of CBD Crew. I haven't made oil from the other two yet. I've smoked all three and the Juanita is the strongest (THC).
CBD Crew Outdoor (mostly Indica)
CBD Skunk Haze (mix Indica/sativa)
Juanita La Lagrimosa (sativa)

I have not been able to persuade my friend's wife to take the oil. It is a very difficult. How much do I push? There's a part of me that is hesitant. I believe in the oil but 99.9% of everyone who falls seriously ill are very afraid and they believe their doctors are their only hope for recovery.

I also wanted to thank you for your help. If you can think of any other (gentle) way of persuading my friend to try the oil that would be good. Your a good man Charlie Brown!

Hope your Dad had a good day my friend. Your Mother and Dad should be very proud of you for all the research you have done helping out. I know all the emotions and the thought process you are going through these difficult times. Many people have no idea how hard it is to take care of someone that is very ill. You are earning 'the good points' from the skies. Have a good night and hopefully you will have some more good news in the a.m. :goodjob:

Best regards,

Motoco

Hope your Dad had a good day my friend. Your Mother and Dad should be very proud of you for all the research you have done helping out. I know all the emotions and the thought process you are going through these difficult times. Many people have no idea how hard it is to take care of someone that is very ill. You are earning 'the good points' from the skies. Have a good night and hopefully you will have some more good news in the a.m. :goodjob:

Best regards,

Motoco

Thank you, Motoco. Today was better than yesterday for sure. Only had a little bit of nausea towards the end of the day. Otherwise pretty good.

You are right. It is very difficult to take care of someone who is ill especially when they mean the world to you. Takes a lot out of you but thankfully there are wonderful people like you who devote their own time and energy to helping us along the journey. Seriously, when I see a post from you, it energizes me. You too are earning "the good points from the skies".

Have you heard of "healing crisis"? Just stumbled upon it this evening and am trying to learn more about it. Wondering / hoping if that could be behind some of his symptoms.

Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom