Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Nice Motoco!

Your way to explain the process is great, thanks a lot!. Can you help me choosing a a good strain(s) for a Hodgkin lymphoma?

I have too a few questions about taking oil:

1- For example if you took 2 grams daily, is it better to take it in many small doses during the day or with 3 times (for example 0,6+0,6+0,8 before sleeeping)?

2- Do you know if you have any benefit mixed with coconut oil to improve absorption?

3.-Is it worth taking any decision in suppository form?

a big hug!

Hi help4dad,

I just looked up 'healing crises' and it is very interesting indeed! Thank you so much for the tip!

There are many variables with your dads condition. Post surgery, 30 day bed ridden, dehydration, mental stress all play a part in recovery. Keep in mind the time your dad has been taking the concentrate correctly is really just now getting into his system fully. Before we diagnose what is happening let the concentrate do its thing for a couple more days and watch for improvement. Just keep checking to see if your dad is dosing correctly and he is hydrating/eating/sleeping. Even if he doesn't feel like it. We do not want those things that can be controlled shutting down the effectiveness of the concentrate. The concentrate will definitely pull the toxins out. There is no exact time line on this, but for me my urine took about 2 weeks to start getting clear. Why it is so important to hydrate properly so you can tell when the toxins are out. If you don't hydrate properly the urine will always look dark yellow instead of clear so you have a 'false' indicator. Sounds like I'm harping on hydrating properly, its plays such a HUGE role in so many ways.

If your dad is doing everything correctly you will start to see big improvements. Just keep in mind a 30 day bed rest takes time to recover also. Like having a severe flu and afterwards it seems to take a week or so to get back in stride. 30 days is a long time breaking ones daily routine.

I think he will keep improving. Lets give it a couple of days and we can re-evaluate. If something critical comes along, that is different.

Motoco

ps won't be able to check back until this late afternoon evening. Tks

Thank you, Motoco. Today was better than yesterday for sure. Only had a little bit of nausea towards the end of the day. Otherwise pretty good.

You are right. It is very difficult to take care of someone who is ill especially when they mean the world to you. Takes a lot out of you but thankfully there are wonderful people like you who devote their own time and energy to helping us along the journey. Seriously, when I see a post from you, it energizes me. You too are earning "the good points from the skies".

Have you heard of "healing crisis"? Just stumbled upon it this evening and am trying to learn more about it. Wondering / hoping if that could be behind some of his symptoms.

Let me know.

Hi iversonpi,

You're illness is cancer so it would be the same treatment explained in the 'how to dose properly'. Do you have any pain?

I would recommend three strains if you are interested in a complete regimen for 'daytime and nighttime'. They would be a high CBD strain mixed with a high THC strain (normally a hybrid) and a pure Indica for nighttime. If possible have the high CBD strain grown to full term, the hybrid grown for peak THC and the Indica grown full term also.

1. Here is a link for dosing 6 times a day. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method as you progress up to a gram a day the eight to ten times a day is required. 6-8 times a day using the high cbd strain and high thc strain, the last being Indica for sleep. Keep in mind the main treatment is of high CBD/THC has Sativa and will keep you up if you have no Indica for sleep. Harlequin/like, Blue Dream hybrid/OG's and a pure Indica like Hindu Kush, even Master Kush classified at 95% will work effectively. These are guidelines but gives examples and direction for you. You can 'google' in each type, high CBD, Hybrid's and Indica for options that might appeal to you.

Here is another informative post Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method In this post I refer to an heavy indica strain (meant hybrid that is 50/50 sativa/indica) and a pure India for night to clarify.

2. Do not dilute your concentrate (my opinion). You will learn to dose properly. If I used anything I would go with grapeseed oil in extreme cold conditions and very little at that.

3. No on 3, unless you want to become extremely euphoric and the concentrate doesn't work as if taken correctly.

big hug back! lol

Motoco

ps. If you read the post from the links I provided there is more detail on strains, etc. Keep reading and absorbing info. Hopes this helps.

Nice Motoco!

Your way to explain the process is great, thanks a lot!. Can you help me choosing a a good strain(s) for a Hodgkin lymphoma?

I have too a few questions about taking oil:

1- For example if you took 2 grams daily, is it better to take it in many small doses during the day or with 3 times (for example 0,6+0,6+0,8 before sleeeping)?

2- Do you know if you have any benefit mixed with coconut oil to improve absorption?

3.-Is it worth taking any decision in suppository form?

a big hug!

Hi Motoco 1982,

I have burnt some oil made from Cheese using home distilled alcohol at the final stage of making.
It was removed from the rice cooker and left on a fundu burner, i think the flame was too hot some of it has gone crispy ..

Do you have any advice of what i can do with it ?

I have separated the crispy lumps from the runny oil but there is quite alot !
Any advice will be much appreciated once again :)

AdamNeal

Hi AdamNeal,

You where not supposed to be asking this kind of question. I've been waiting patiently for good news on you DAD! LOL
Get a strainer and scoop out the chunks. I start using Spirytus and now you are making you're own distilled alcohol and oil from Cheese?
Seriously Brother? lol

Here, this will help you out How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

How is you're Dad doing? Please update me. I've thinking of you two for awhile now and was expecting your Dad was cured by now.

Best regards my friend from Poland :high-five:
Motoco

Hi Motoco 1982,

I have burnt some oil made from Cheese using home distilled alcohol at the final stage of making.
It was removed from the rice cooker and left on a fundu burner, i think the flame was too hot some of it has gone crispy ..

Do you have any advice of what i can do with it ?

I have separated the crispy lumps from the runny oil but there is quite alot !
Any advice will be much appreciated once again :)

AdamNeal

Hi mojoman,

Tacking is the safest method I know of to medicate the concentrate properly. I have no experience with 'swishing' oil around in my mouth and then swallowing. If you can swish a 1/2 gram of oil around in your mouth how is the concentrate made. You referring to a tincture? The concentrated oil I'm referring to is like axle grease when its cold and when its warm you still couldn't swish it around your mouth. Other than that I might compare the 'tacking' no euphoria to 'swishing' and swallow to a 'cosmos' journey.

what is the difference betwixt "tacking" and swishing a 1/2 gram of oil in my mouth then swallowing????

thanks folks!!!

mojo

Hahahaha , Well here is the news ... My father has decided as well as taking oil he is going to go for the next 6 weeks of chemo as we had such good results using both over the past months ....
I wanted him to have scans before this to see if there has been further reduction since finishing the last course of chemo while ingesting oil. At the end of the day it is his decision so we will to wait for a couple of months before he has scans again ....

As for the oil ... I really like spyritus however it is really expensive to import and ends up being almost £75 per litre for me .... I have had an experienced liqueur man to produce the alcohol for me ... We have used 100 litres of wine and extracted the alcohol !
I have ended up with about 10ltr of very clean 96% alcahol extremely fit for human consumption for a fraction of the cost ..

I have noticed that the oil I have made with this alcohol is far more green after only 15 minutes in the alcohol and a second wash .... Do you think I should be bathing the produce for less time so I have a nice amber color instead ?
then maybe making a second run for smoking ?

All good research ..... the reason I used Cheese for this run is i have been given some EXTREMELY high quality produce some of the best I have seen anywhere so had no problem with using ..

Hi Whitebeach,

Rick Simpson rediscovered the use of cannabis concentrated oil. He doesn't smoke, had some injuries and discovered the 'gum' method because he did not like taking 'man made' drugs. After watching his video 'run from the cure' because of my health issues (4) heart attacks) I started to make the concentrate via his method. I read in between the lines on some vague points (video was edited to be shown). The Wife and I never had an issue (minor ones if any) dosing the concentrate but a lot of friends did. They ingested instead of applying to their gums properly. Especially my friend with Parkinson's Disease. Frustrated he couldn't take it right, I was dosing and pondering why it would not work for him while keeping my finger on my gum longer than I normally would of and when pulling my finger off of my gum the concentrate stuck/tacked to my gum. BINGO! I just learned how to apply the concentrated oil and guarantee a much safer method of taking the concentrate. If the instructions are followed you are insured a SAFE method of taking the concentrate. From their it was learning the strains to use and how to blend them for max effectiveness for a specific ailment/illness. Besides a couple of friends at the start the Wife and I used and studied about 1 1/2 years on how the concentrate worked and came up with a day time and night time regimen for preventive maintenance. Most of all we could research was for serious illness and the only thing on a preventive maintenance was Rick Simpsons one he mentioned was a 30 day follow up for cancer treatment. From there we just started helping people with cancer, hiv, chronic pain, diabetes, blood pressure, severe asthma, psoriasis of the liver, ptsd, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, gingivitis, heart conditions, plague build up in the arteries to horses/dogs with skin cancer and I am sure I left out quite a few. All walks of life in the mix.

All the swallowing the concentrate is misinformation put out by people who do not know about the gum method or you know who (pharmies and government). They do not want this intel out! And with good reason as you could imagine. A lot of informative information on the net has been edited and replaced with incorrect information. One would only know the difference with experience to weed out the BS and their is a TON of it. Yes, you get the message, money over life. Enough said.

Medicating on the gums first works this way; the blood vessels in your gums absorb the oil to your CB1 receptors first because of the close proximity to your brain (why the decarboxylation process is required so the oil can pass through the brain). Once the concentrate enters the brain and receptors the best analogy I can come up with is like installing a new CPU in you're computer. The concentrate heals damaged receptors and sends the concentrate to where it needs to repair things. Organs, glands start repairing and start functioning as they where designed to. Any oil that drains down to the CB2 receptors once applied right to the gums is controlled by the CB1 receptors. When experimenting with the concentrated oil I stayed off the net and learned from experience so I wouldn't be swayed in my judgement following the masses. You asked an EXCELLENT question on why everyone doesn't know about the gum method. Majority wins, right? One false bit of information and the crowd follows simply because they know no better.

When digesting the oil without getting to the CB1 receptors first is really equated to taking man made meds. You build a tolerance up (progressive addiction if you will) and it stops working effectively. This is fact as I have experimented on quite extensively to make absolutely sure. So this is why you only see smoking and digesting the concentrate on the web. It is all about greed from the pharmies and in return they buy governments to keep MJ a class 1 drug. Sad state of affairs to be sure.

I use Harlequin in all my daytime strains blended with a hybrid. Nothing on this planet works for pain and inflammation like CBDs! So when or if you watched 'run from the cure' medically speaking Mr. Simpson is spot on what it cures and probably has added to his list of things it heals/controls. It doesn't specifically have to be Harlequin for a high CBD strain. It could be cannatonic/ac/dc/charlottes web/harle-tsu/bentley, and seems like new ones coming out all the time. Just happens access to Harlequin/Harle-Tsu is the easiest to access in my area. Best advice is to get a seeds/clones and have some mother plants so you have access when you need it for your grow. Seems like when you really need it, it is impossible to find. Grown full term on the high CBD strains is essential for max CBDs. Check the seed bands that deliver to Australia and the other strains I mention. Also Indica can be grown full term for max CBD, CBNs also. Not as potent on the CBD end but consider this; 1.5% CBD will take care of pain for 3-5 hours depending on the individual and the severity of the pain.
Hopes this helps.

Motoco

Motoco!

Brilliant stuff! But how or who found out about this? I haven't found anyone else talking about dosing the gum area. Seriously I have been on line for hours and hours, reading searching etc. Why isn't this fact better known? And why does the oil work better when the oil gets to the CB1 receptors first. Obviously when you swallow it it will get to the CB1 receptors and all the 'internet' healing stories are people just swallowing it. Do you also believe that colon, stomach, prostate and liver cancers would benefit more from the gum dosing?

Have you used Harlequin. I think it is 75% Sativa with high CBD. Can't find any seeds anywhere. Do you know where I can buy any?

Warmest
John

Thank you for the update Brother. Just to know, you mean your dad is taking the oil correctly, not just digesting, correct? I respect your fathers decision on using both chemo/concentrate just know the damage from the chemo takes the process much longer to heal. I really glad he is doing better!

Have you seen the tutorial on how to make the concentrated oil? If you freeze your bud/flowers and get the alcohol down to 0 degrees for 24 hours and do the 'quick wash' it is a much cleaner oil. } How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Really good to hear from you Brother! Best wishes for your father and you!

Motoco

Whitebeach,

One of the things I read in between the lines on. When watching RS video notice how he and others put the oil on their index finger and put it in their mouth? They put their finger in between their gum and cheek and hold it there, then start rubbing their finger wiping the oil off on their gums (not pulling their finger right out). Also mention of 'most have experienced no high'. If you digest concentrated oil worth its salt you get HIGH ! If you take the oil right their is absolutely no euphoric and the proper healing begins when fully seated in your system. Easy! Another honorable mention is when Rick Simpson mentions reinventing the use of the oil. He knew someone else knew how to use the oil and this is MY theory; When the Government started destroying all the research on cannabis it wasn't because of getting stoned it was the medicinal purpose. The pharmies and the government knew of the gum (CB1 receptors) and the healing powers of the concentrate. IMO it is an easy assessment. To this day Rick Simpson when hearing news of another success story of someone healing themselves he shoves it ups the pharmies arse! He was shunted by his government, pharmies, Medical systems, Cancer Research, Cancer organizations, everyone. He knew what he was up against, hence, his book 'The Rick Simpson Story'. I hope today or someday he becomes a wealthy man (financially). I'm positive he is wealthy with the love of saving peoples lives.

Your ailments all fit into this concentrated oil. Sativa dominate hybrid like Blue Dream (example). Its specs are 50/50 but most agree its on the sativa side. Taken correctly, two 1/2 grain of rice (short) a day. First dose in the a.m. after breakfast, second dose after lunch for one week. After the first week when the oil is stabilized in your system you can reevaluate how you feel. If you still feel a tad sluggish make a note and your next batch look for a more up sativa like Jack Herer (might consider this a start). This will get you motivated, take care of all your medical issues you described with a wellness experience you have not felt in a long time. All simply by the dosing instructions in the tutorial. Trouble sleeping? A small dose of Indica 2 hours before bed taken properly you will have a great nights sleep, wake up looking for the sunrise. Pay attention to eating and hydrating and in three months time you will not believe how you feel.

It gets better as things that have been damaged take longer to heal. Once you know the true healing powers and so many things it does it will flat out blow your mind! Forget about any other application method, there are exceptions where both applications are used (topical, gum), not many. CB1 brain area, CB2 stomach area. If you get a chance youtube miracle cure 2 for better detail of the receptors.

High CBD strains are excellent depending who you ask. For a recreational user in most cases will try it once and that is it. It doesn't get them blazed because of the low THC. The true magic of a high CBD strain is in the concentrate taken properly. A lot of growers don't like to grow it because it takes on the norm 2-3 weeks longer to go full term than most strains, hence a slower turnover. Also high CBD strains do not produce nearly as much as a high THC strain. So its considered expensive for a reason. People with severe chronic pain, severe arthritis are suffering unnecessary. Its power to remove inflammation and pain is essential for cancer, shrinking tumors and especially if using chemo also.

In the U.S. lol. So. Cal.

My heart condition is great now and by the way I use coconut oil with my concentrate for salves. I cook with coconut oil also. I also blend a table spoon in with my morning oatmeal chocked full of raisins, walnuts and cranberries. Fruit and veggie smoothies and lots of salads and veggies. I will check out your link. TY!

Your correct about Harlequin, it is 75% sativa. It is a RACEHORSE! I always have to tone the up down even if you are in a couch lock mode. Just have to keep your eyes and ears open comrade. Someone might be growing it down the street. I am fortunate in my location. I always think to myself. If I have serious health ailments I will move to where ever it is legal. If not, I will seek out what I need. Research, searching is paramount. As mentioned it doesn't have to be Harlequin. Perhaps a seed sponsor for 420 Magazine have a like high CBD strain.

You will find out the same thing about the concentrated cannabis oil. In fact, no matter what you take when you stop taking the concentrated oil and its out of your system you will find out exactly how great it is.

I know it seems like I write short stories. I do this so anyone reading this thread from all parts of the world can learn to heal themselves. Pass on 'awareness' made possible by 420 Magazine and its staff of dedicated people, its dedicated Members who advice on everything from growing elite marijuana, concentrated oils and everything in between for our beloved MJ. I am happy to be surrounded by such good decent people. A true blessing for me. :circle-of-love:

Motoco

Hi Motoco.

Hope you and everyone are well.

We're doing OK with some days being better than others. Some days dad really struggles. I think some of it may be psychological as he says he can smell/taste the oil long after it is gone. We have tried everything at this point and he continues to not feel well after taking the oil. It is very odd.

This got me researching and I have found some people recommending suppositories. Are you familiar with delivering the oil this way? I don't need instructions as it seems relatively simple. My question centers on the efficacy of delivering the oil this way and it's ability to work on the brain mets. (I've already kidded with dad that I always knew his head was up his @$$!). From what I'm reading, it's fairly effective (if not more so) because it goes right into the blood stream bypassing the stomach.

Any thoughts/experience with this?

Thanks.

Hi help4dad,

Good days, bad days are the norm. I think most of all your dads symptoms are from post op brain surgery. I think you are correct it may be psychological and again I think this ties in to post op surgery. Reviewing the list of symptoms (intel from John Hopkins Hospital):
Has trouble urinating (peeing)
Cannot control the timing of urination or a bowel movement
Is confused or has trouble remembering things
Has hallucinations
Has major changes in mood or behavior
Has difficulty seeing or hearing
Is much more tired than usual or has difficulty waking up
Is nauseous or vomits
Feels weakness in the arms or legs or you has trouble walking
Has more or worse headaches than usual
Has a tingling feeling (pins and needles) or numbness (no feeling) in the face, arms or legs
Faints or has a seizure
Has difficulty talking
Is more sensitive to light, has a stiff neck, or has a fever higher than 100.5º F (38º Celsius)
Has a red, swollen or painful calf

Recovery from brain surgery varies so much. Location where the surgery was done plays a huge role in what symptoms are more pronounced. In my opinion the concentrate is working properly. We already know how stubborn your dad is. It is so important to rest when feeling tired. If not, then the healing process takes much longer. This is why it is so important to get a high CBD strain is to help reduce any inflammation/swelling of the brain. By reducing the swelling/inflammation will remove most or all of the symptoms mentioned on the above list. IMO its not the concentrate, it is killing the cancer cells. The issue is the OG Kush was harvested @ peak THC and has no CBD. Great for killing the cancer cells but nothing for the inflammation/swelling. Getting a high CBD strain would be my primary goal objective.

I know of the suppository application. The only person I know that has used this method had rectal cancer and tried this method. It hurt so bad he only tried it once (he didn't follow instructions on how to make the oil pliable with blending grape seed oil and tore off scabs on the outside) and stopped. So I cannot confirm yes or no using this method. Your dad does not have this type of cancer so application should be fine, especially if the oil is slightly warmed before application. Lets do this: USE A SMALL AMOUNT OF OIL TACKING (1/4 AMOUNT OF NORMAL DOSE) THEN APPLY HALF A NORMAL DOSE VIA RECTUM. TRY THIS IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT! MEANING IF HE BECOMES EUPHORIC HE WILL BE IN A SAFE PLACE SITTING OR LYING DOWN. After a few times he can up his dosage back to the normal size via rectum (if all goes well using this method of application). Always 'tack' a small amount to the gums first as mentioned and wait 10 minutes before applying via rectal. Have your dad think that the bad taste is killing the cancer cells.

Get a CBD strain asap to make some concentrate. One ounce will produce two grams (avg.) and will last through the cure process. So many symptoms will disappear and make your dad feel so much better especially relieving pressure on the brain and nausea.

Rest, eat, hydrate properly. These are very IMPORTANT and why I keep reiterating. Primary focus right now is getting a high CBD strain. Your dad is still recovering from brain surgery and all the symptoms explained are related directly to this.

Best regards
Motoco

Hi help4dad,

Good days, bad days are the norm. I think most of all your dads symptoms are from post op brain surgery. I think you are correct it may be psychological and again I think this ties in to post op surgery. Reviewing the list of symptoms (intel from John Hopkins Hospital):

Recovery from brain surgery varies so much. Location where the surgery was done plays a huge role in what symptoms are more pronounced. In my opinion the concentrate is working properly. We already know how stubborn your dad is. It is so important to rest when feeling tired. If not, then the healing process takes much longer. This is why it is so important to get a high CBD strain is to help reduce any inflammation/swelling of the brain. By reducing the swelling/inflammation will remove most or all of the symptoms mentioned on the above list. IMO its not the concentrate, it is killing the cancer cells. The issue is the OG Kush was harvested @ peak THC and has no CBD. Great for killing the cancer cells but nothing for the inflammation/swelling. Getting a high CBD strain would be my primary goal objective.

I know of the suppository application. The only person I know that has used this method had rectal cancer and tried this method. It hurt so bad he only tried it once (he didn't follow instructions on how to make the oil pliable with blending grape seed oil and tore off scabs on the outside) and stopped. So I cannot confirm yes or no using this method. Your dad does not have this type of cancer so application should be fine, especially if the oil is slightly warmed before application. Lets do this: USE A SMALL AMOUNT OF OIL TACKING (1/4 AMOUNT OF NORMAL DOSE) THEN APPLY HALF A NORMAL DOSE VIA RECTUM. TRY THIS IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT! MEANING IF HE BECOMES EUPHORIC HE WILL BE IN A SAFE PLACE SITTING OR LYING DOWN. After a few times he can up his dosage back to the normal size via rectum (if all goes well using this method of application). Always 'tack' a small amount to the gums first as mentioned and wait 10 minutes before applying via rectal. Have your dad think that the bad taste is killing the cancer cells.

Get a CBD strain asap to make some concentrate. One ounce will produce two grams (avg.) and will last through the cure process. So many symptoms will disappear and make your dad feel so much better especially relieving pressure on the brain and nausea.

Rest, eat, hydrate properly. These are very IMPORTANT and why I keep reiterating. Primary focus right now is getting a high CBD strain. Your dad is still recovering from brain surgery and all the symptoms explained are related directly to this.

Best regards
Motoco

Thank you, Motoco.

I will begin my hunt for a CBD strain and keep you posted.

Would you recommend using the CBD oil at the same time as the THC oil or alternate between oil during dosing?

Take the CBD concentrate first, wait 10 minutes and then take the OG Kush oil. Only take a small amount of CBD 'tacked' correctly. Applied before each regular dose from the first a.m. dose and no latter than 2 p.m. (the cbd strain is high on the sativa side and if taken too late will effect sleep by staying awake).
1st dose=small dose of cbd wait 10 minutes regular dose of OG.
2nd dose= same
3rd dose= same
4th dose= no cbd, regular dose of OG
If dosing more times than that keep the same dosing schedule just no cbd after 2, 3pm latest (unless pain is severe, then a tiny booster).

I would like to mention, the affects of anesthesia after brain surgery can last much longer than a couple of months. I think everything is in place except for the cbd oil. Also remind your dad to make sure and take the oil properly (people get lazy), hydrate, eat and rest. I'm thinking he might of tried to go back to work to soon, creating more inflammation around the surgery area? Like you have the bad flu, tired of laying around, go back to work and get a relapse. I realize it may sound like I'm harping, bottom line, your dad needs to listen to his body and when it says 'I'm tired' he needs rest along with nourishment and water. Nothing on the planet works if the body doesn't get these things.

Keep me posted and take care of priority number 1.

Take care compadre

Motoco

Thank you, Motoco.

I will begin my hunt for a CBD strain and keep you posted.

Would you recommend using the CBD oil at the same time as the THC oil or alternate between oil during dosing?

Take the CBD concentrate first, wait 10 minutes and then take the OG Kush oil. Only take a small amount of CBD 'tacked' correctly. Applied before each regular dose from the first a.m. dose and no latter than 2 p.m. (the cbd strain is high on the sativa side and if taken too late will effect sleep by staying awake).
1st dose=small dose of cbd wait 10 minutes regular dose of OG.
2nd dose= same
3rd dose= same
4th dose= no cbd, regular dose of OG
If dosing more times than that keep the same dosing schedule just no cbd after 2, 3pm latest (unless pain is severe, then a tiny booster).

I would like to mention, the affects of anesthesia after brain surgery can last much longer than a couple of months. I think everything is in place except for the cbd oil. Also remind your dad to make sure and take the oil properly (people get lazy), hydrate, eat and rest. I'm thinking he might of tried to go back to work to soon, creating more inflammation around the surgery area? Like you have the bad flu, tired of laying around, go back to work and get a relapse. I realize it may sound like I'm harping, bottom line, your dad needs to listen to his body and when it says 'I'm tired' he needs rest along with nourishment and water. Nothing on the planet works if the body doesn't get these things.

Keep me posted and take care of priority number 1.

Take care compadre

Motoco

I know it is not an exact science but is there a CBD strain you recommend?

If possible Harle-Tsu. Its fairly new so availability could be an issue. Harlequin/Cannatonic/AC/DC/Charlottes Web/etc. I think Antics made a post..just google high CBD strains and get which one is available. Name doesn't matter as long as it is high in CBD. If possible grown full term (12 weeks flower time for max CBD/CBN low THC). Growers know, have your source check. I like Harlequin because its available and familiar with the strain. The above mention all specialize in high CBD so what ever is available.

I know it is not an exact science but is there a CBD strain you recommend?

Motoco - I'm still here! We moved with three kids and it was horrible to say the least. I just finally got my computer up and running. But, thankfully after an exhaustive expedition, this week I was able to find a source for oil AND one that I trust. Yay! Took me long enough, huh?

So, here's the thing... he only has one strain right now. It's Kandy Kush which he says is low CBD and high THC. Thoughts? Is it a good place to start? I may be able to get something different soon but for now... how do I dose this and what should I expect?

Thanks!

I realize it might sound as if I'm asking for details again... I'm not. I do understand when/how but I guess I'm asking, would the instructions change now that I can only access this one strain for the time being? Is this too heavy Sativa to use at night? Would I up the daytime dose to make up for none at night? Or is this strain balanced enough to use even before bed?

I was tired when I wrote last night, sorry. I'm currently sitting on a box in the foyer with the puter atop a temporary table. Maybe the oil will give me a little more strength and motivation to get unpacked. Blech.

Kandy Kush sounds like a daytime med according to Leafly. Kandy Kush Strain Information - Leafly
Look under negatives , headaches and nausea seem to bother some users.

I am not a health care professional but I been using oil and making different oil for years and did my best to pay attention to details. Anything I write here should be further researched for your own peace of mind. Some posters above know a lot more or have a lot more experience in more serious manner.

Sounds like post op symptoms coupled with over dosing oil , makes anything more intense like other medications I find too.
Perhaps RSO style oil is too potent , if he needs CBD try to find green oil , you can use trim it is less potent , easier to digest/absorb and the side effects are almost none after building a tolerance and bringing the levels up in your system.

Motoco - I'm still here! We moved with three kids and it was horrible to say the least. I just finally got my computer up and running. But, thankfully after an exhaustive expedition, this week I was able to find a source for oil AND one that I trust. Yay! Took me long enough, huh?

So, here's the thing... he only has one strain right now. It's Kandy Kush which he says is low CBD and high THC. Thoughts? Is it a good place to start? I may be able to get something different soon but for now... how do I dose this and what should I expect?

Thanks!

Hi heal thyself,

I swear I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago. I knew you would be taking care of business. Your doing what it takes to heal yourself. It is not very easy just to pack up and leave everything behind (o.k. sometimes it is :laughtwo:). Very proud of you and applaud your efforts!

Seems like Kandy Kush is one of those strains peeps say its sativa dominant and some say it indica. Sounds close to middle to me depending how its grown. Its a mute point now and the answer to your question is 'yes' its a good place to start. As we go along you can let me know how your feeling and how you want to feel and we can adjust off that for the next time.

Your dosing regimen would be as follows:
1. First dose = right after breakfast 1/2 grain of rice (small grain size)
2. 2nd dose = right after lunch 1/2 grain of rice
Stay with this regimen for 7 days and then we will review.

I'm answering both of your post on this one. You got one strain now so lets focus on using that to the best of our abilities. We really won't know how you will react to Kandy Kush yet. Everyone reacts differently to strains. I know some peeps that can take sativa and go to sleep, me on the other hand I'll be scanning channels in the wee hours. Right now it sounds like the strain you got is going to be what you need for motivation while healing.

By the way, there is new/modified dosing instructions and a 'take care of business gal' such as yourself might consider making your own oil if possible. You have the attitude, and with the knowledge and with the medical conditions you have, you would have a lot of knowledge to pay it forward. Attitude is everything heal thyself and you have that ten-fold.

Here is what to expect going off the info on your strain kandy kush: First week the concentrate will be getting into your system. You will start feeling energetic throughout the day while healing and feeling better. Taken correctly you won't feel much of anything. Here is why. You listed quite a few aliments, people always seem to have one thing that exceeds other things. Like a back that is so sore you really don't know what else is bothering you until that pain is gone. You will start to notice (when you think about them) they don't bother you as much and soon they will start disappearing one at a time. Understand though, some of these things have been taking years to get where they are at now and will take more time to heal. This is what to expect at the start of your dosing journey. One final mention: You are going to be my example of a preventive maintenance regimen to share with the world. I know, with all your issues you are a mess medically speaking your thinking HUH? Trust me, in about 3 months time you will look back and think what a mess you were before you started the concentrate. I'm picking you because of your 'kick ass' attitude and it is exactly the attitude I had when I started. You in? :high-five:

Here is the link to the new tutorials put into place by the 420 Magazine Team. } How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Review the dosing again, scroll down past the oil tutorial until it might interest you. Read the instructions again. Don't pay attention to the cancer treatment. You are on the PM schedule right now. You will be taking a little more than the PM schedule but not much more than that. We will get you right where you want to be for optimum health. Pay close attention to hydrating and eating well before dosing and make sure you start snacking and hydrating in between doses when your appetite starts decreases and it will. I want to mention also the 1st year of dosing 90% of the time I only used daytime oil (sativa). I found out the only way to sleep good was wear my butt out being active during the day. I went from 207 to 174 which I have stabilized at now for a year. Now I use indica for sleep also. 1st things first. During your dosing if you feel nauseas drink some water and eat a couple of crackers/snacks as soon as you feel nauseas or hear your belling growling. Your body is telling you that food and water is needed. Water is very important as this will help flush out all the toxins the oil is discharging in your body. Urinate, drink as a solid reminder.

heal thyself, so glad your back! Now lets get you healthy for yourself, for your kids/family. Learn and absorb everything you need to know about strains, how you want it grown, what strains you want (you might love your daytime strain your using now). How to dose correctly. Know your stuff ! Don't rely on no one but yourself. A final mention: Keep your meds in a safe and secure area. Kids snoop & pets LOVE the concentrate and will find it and lick it off your clothes on the floor, wherever! ANY QUESTIONS THROUGH THE HEALING PROCESS YOU ASK! Also could you give me a list of any man made meds you are currently taking if any? TY

420 Motoco:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom