Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hi ataxian, not sure what the context of your questions are but if you are referring to a night time dose on a maintenance schedule then what I do is 1 grain of rice worth one to two hours before bed. I generally split the grain of rice into 4 tacks to ensure it all sticks to the gums. I'm not sure how long it lasts because we share and go through a lot of oil and I only recently downgraded to maintenance cycle. I bet others have a good estimate though.

Hi ataxian,

It all depends on the potency of the strain, what strain is it (Sativa, Indica). Four drops before bed? Apparently referring to breaking down a grain of rice into 4 doses as budnoob mentioned. First time? Apply 2 tiny drops (one at a time) and make sure it is all on your gums per this tutorial. Wait 15 minutes and then do the other two drops. Take your time 'tacking' the first two drops especially. Is there a reason why you want to start in the nighttime?
Two grams would last a normal preventive maintenance dose a month/2 months depending what it is used for. What aliment is it used for?
Thanks

4 drops before bed is all I take?
1/2 ounce will last a long time.
2 grams?

Thank you.
It's all a little easier now...
Her scan results came in good, doctors said the tumor has not got any worse... it just LOOKED worse because of imflammation, so that's good :)
Nest scan is in over a month (the oil treatment will be finished by then so... we will see! just what it's done)

It's week 2 on a full gram now.... and I have a couple of questions...

I cannot remember why...I was researching a while ago on how much to take and how long for, etc... but I remember somewhere I read the best thing to do is be on the full gram for 4 weeks and then to go back to half a gram before finishing...
So, to build up... be on it, and then come back down...
Is this best???
Or should it be a gram all the way until the end once you're on it?
I also wanted to know if it's best to keep the oil stored in a cool place, like refrigerated for example? ...
I don't have caps on my syringes, I just wrap them up and put them in a container... and i'm just a little obsessive knowing what's best, that's all...
Can the oil go bad at all? if left out, unused...?

Hi cannabe1, I personally stayed on a full gram until I got the all clear and then I gradually stepped down to a maintenance dose over a 7 day period. A cool, dry and dark place is best such as a safe or locked cabinet. I keep the cover on the syringes but if you don't have the cover you could probably just fashion one out of tape or something to keep the air out. I never had any oil long enough for it to go bad but I've heard that it could last years in the right conditions.

Hi cannabe1,

I've used a small piece of wax paper as a temporary lid, the small amount of residue on the tip of the oral syringe holds it in place.

I had a local patient just heal in 2.5 months using 5 grains of rice a day (tack 2 small dots first, wait 15 minutes and tack a grain of rice) every two hours and 1 grain of rice of nighttime oil. Stage 1V prostate (mets) and his oncologist said it was to late for chemo.

This gent was downing a gram of oil a day without tacking for 30 days (his cancer count went up 400 points). He was self-employed and could not work eating a gram a day. He found me through the network of locals and started dosing correctly. He just couldn't believe he was healing his cancer feeling so good. A couple of weeks ago he became worried as he was sweating at night and thought his cancer was coming back, I smiled and said, its almost gone, your body is naturally discharging toxins.

I posted this so others could view to see how really easy and effective the concentrated oil is. All one has to do is take it correctly, respect the potency and the healing power of the oil. Dose like clockwork, eat and hydrate and in no time your cured. It really is that easy to heal and especially if the proper strains are blended/used.

Make a plan, gather knowledge (at 420 Magazine), and you will be on easy street while your healing your aliments.

Nobody knows much about how much to take except the guidelines set forth by Mr. Simpson. This is the third patient that has healed themselves using five grains of rice. Thing is the first two where not stage 4 (mets). Each of those first two had stage 2-3 stomach/lung. Stage 4 is a different ball game. This gent had his Dr. transfer and was waiting a few weeks to get another Dr. (kind of putting it off). In the meantime waiting for his test results he was doing the 5 grains of rice and 1 grain of rice for nighttime. I didn't want to make an adjustment until I got his readings. None needed. Also like you no chemo/meds involved. Like you also he paid attention dosing correctly and consistent in his dosing regimen. I only posted this because it was a stage 4 and late stage 4 (oncologist said it was to late for chemo). Also his daytime was 27% THC Electric Lemonade (flower) blended with 14% CBD Harlequin (flower), his nighttime was Blackberry Kush grown full term (14%THC/6%CBD). So he had an outstanding med package. Also a note; he couldn't afford the full on package so he opted for the full package but doing it in quarters. He hasn't even used up a half package yet, but close.

This makes a huge difference in prepping for cost, etc. I'm not even suggesting this is gossful, but, certainly a worthy mention. And as you have mentioned budnoob not everyone has access to the strains. I'm thinking also because of the potency levels of the strains make a huge difference also. Actually the cost is higher for these high end strains, but is cheaper because of the quicker heal times.

Also when your the one with cancer, I for one would be doing the motherload. Now with strains coming out that are more and more potent not as much is needed. Also peeps don't have to stress about getting the pound (my treatment for those with late stage cancers is 1 3/4 pound total because they have chemo/radiation damage also). I would recommend a quarter pound of sativa dominant (high potency) two ounces of high cbd to blend with the half pound of sativa and 1 ounce of a high end Indica. This would give you time to save up for the second part. Helping people with awareness on things like this takes a load off for them knowing that there is options other than needing so much at one time. Just a worthy mention that as strains gain potency (and they do) try to get the best you can for a quicker heal with a smaller amount.

You did your heal perfect budnoob and you didn't have a huge strain selection to choose from.

Damn, wish I knew that before - I wouldn't have used so much! :)

Boy I wish I had those strains and you're definitely right - not having the right stuff and periods of drought will add a lot of time to the heal as in my case, but at least it's not hopeless for those of us without ready access to the best there is to offer.

Hi phlipphlop, the amount depends upon what you're treating - check out the other thread regarding dosing the oil which has a plethora of information - I've also captured a bunch of relevant information into my Blog section using the Blog this Post option for easy access of some of the key information.

Also when your the one with cancer, I for one would be doing the motherload. Now with strains coming out that are more and more potent not as much is needed.... Helping people with awareness on things like this takes a load off for them knowing that there is options other than needing so much at one time. Just a worthy mention that as strains gain potency (and they do) try to get the best you can for a quicker heal with a smaller amount.

Hi Motoco,

I've been reading through your posts and I really appreciate all the information you share. It is making my job a whole lot easier.

My 83 years old mother's squamous cell carcinoma has come back for the fourth time and they are talking surgery and/or radiation. She hasn't had either yet and she is willing to try the oil in hopes of avoiding either of these two options.

I have lots of questions. But I'll just start with a couple concerning the THC/CBD ratios in the oil. We live in WA so she has access to a wide range of oils. Many of the RSO oils are 75 - 80 % THC. Others are 50-50 THC/CBD. Others are 80% CBD. My brother feels we need to get her up to a gram a day of the 80% THC oil (starting her with tacking today which seemed to work much better - thanks). But I'm wondering if a gram a day isn't too much considering the potency of the oil. Also, I was thinking that if we do a high THC we should also do a high CBD on at least one dose a day to shrink the tumor while we are killing the cancer.

My other concern is some of the solvents some of these dispensaries are using - hexane and naptha. One place says they can make it out of any solvent we want, so at least they are flexible. Is there one that's better than these two?

I'd appreciate any suggestions you or anyone else may have.

Hi Rosiesky,

A) We prefer Spirytus Vodka or Everclear alcohol and avoid the other chemicals.
B) We recommend a mixture of high THC as well as high CBD strains to make the oil for daytime and as close to pure indica as possible for night oil, an example from one of Motoco's earlier posts:
Also his daytime was 27% THC Electric Lemonade (flower) blended with 14% CBD Harlequin (flower), his nighttime was Blackberry Kush grown full term (14%THC/6%CBD).
C) The gentleman in this example only required 5 grains of rice worth of day time doses and 1 grain of rice night time dose. (split the grains of rice each into 2-4 tacks - I prefer 4 because it's safest to ensure it gets to CB1 receptors first)
D) That regimen cured him of stage IV in 2 1/2 months.

Your mom is very lucky to have you and I wish you all the best.

Hi Rosiesky,

A) We prefer Spirytus Vodka or Everclear alcohol and avoid the other chemicals.
B) We recommend a mixture of high THC as well as high CBD strains to make the oil for daytime and as close to pure indica as possible for night oil, an example from one of Motoco's earlier posts:

C) The gentleman in this example only required 5 grains of rice worth of day time doses and 1 grain of rice night time dose. (split the grains of rice each into 2-4 tacks - I prefer 4 because it's safest to ensure it gets to CB1 receptors first)
D) That regimen cured him of stage IV in 2 1/2 months.

Your mom is very lucky to have you and I wish you all the best.

Thanks budnoob2. My mom's Polish so that Spirytus Vodka sounds perfect, though I'm not sure I can get it here.

So what would be considered "high" THC and high CBD? Would a 50/50 oil be good for the day time then? And the 85% THC (I think it's Indica but I will check) good at night?

WE are lucky to have my mom. She's the best mom a daughter could have :) and I'll do anything for her. She has a 2 year old grandson that she wants to spend time with and watch grow up, so my brother and I are focusing on making that happen for her.

I didn't know I'd be learning all about cannabis though, when I heard her cancer had come back. I had no idea idea that pot was such healthy plant for you. Learning that our whole bodies have receptors for cannabinoids was really eye opening for me. I'm definitely spreading the word to anyone who will listen.

High THC being the highest you can find, generally above 20% and high CBD generally being above 10% - the higher the better in both cases and yes mix the high THC and high CBD 50/50 works well and you will probably want to start with smaller batches so you can adjust ratios if necessary, Motico clearly has the most knowledge about the ratios to use for various treatments so hopefully he will have a chance to chime in. The pure indica is more about getting rest than any particular % of THC or CBD so focus on strain rather than cannabinoid content for your Indica - Think Blackberry, Blue God, Blue Dream and Blackberry Kush or similar. And you will be amazed at just what a wonderful plant it is - I'd highly recommend trying the oil to anyone in a maintenance fashion of 1 or 2 grains of rice per day. I still do a morning and evening dose for maintenance.

Hi Rosiesky,

The higher the quality of the flower, the quicker the heal. BTW this is standard procedure by the Dr.s. Just a heads up, this is the final attempt doing the surgery/late stage radiation. Your mothers judgement is a wise choice in my opinion.

At 83 years old a gram is a lot. Also Indica for sleep has to be carefully done as well. We can focus on that when you have the oil and ready for treatment. Dosing properly at your mothers age is very important and I would like to help out on this one to insure safety.

Lets focus on the correct strains, get it right from the start. A lot of folks want to rush in and administer the mother load. This is not only very unsafe but unnecessary. Baby steps at first, then when your mother learns how it works and is comfortable, then we move forward making adjustments.

I would get the flowers needed and make my own oil. Finding the correct strains in oils already made is like looking for water in the middle of the dessert. Its very simple to make. If your flower is potent so will your oil.

High end Sativa dominant hybrid (highest thc you can get) 2 ounces
High CBD strain (highest cbd strain you can get) 1 ounce = sativa and cbd strains put into mixing bowl before the oil is made
Indica (purest Indica you can get 1 ounce
approx; 10 grams of daytime (thc mixed with cbd strains) 4 grams of nighttime
This formula can be multiplied for the amount needed. Keep in mind, the heal will take longer as chemo has been used.

Pretty much everything has been done to make sure proper oil and proper healing techniques are in place at 420 Magazine. This info saves you time, research and lots of money not being wasted.

Everclear/Spirytus is our choice of solvents simply because of the safety factor and its food grade as budnoob has mentioned.

420 Motoco

Hi Motoco,

I've been reading through your posts and I really appreciate all the information you share. It is making my job a whole lot easier.

My 83 years old mother's squamous cell carcinoma has come back for the fourth time and they are talking surgery and/or radiation. She hasn't had either yet and she is willing to try the oil in hopes of avoiding either of these two options.

I have lots of questions. But I'll just start with a couple concerning the THC/CBD ratios in the oil. We live in WA so she has access to a wide range of oils. Many of the RSO oils are 75 - 80 % THC. Others are 50-50 THC/CBD. Others are 80% CBD. My brother feels we need to get her up to a gram a day of the 80% THC oil (starting her with tacking today which seemed to work much better - thanks). But I'm wondering if a gram a day isn't too much considering the potency of the oil. Also, I was thinking that if we do a high THC we should also do a high CBD on at least one dose a day to shrink the tumor while we are killing the cancer.

My other concern is some of the solvents some of these dispensaries are using - hexane and naptha. One place says they can make it out of any solvent we want, so at least they are flexible. Is there one that's better than these two?

I'd appreciate any suggestions you or anyone else may have.

Thanks Motoco.

I'm going to take you up on your offer for help.

My first question though. You are the second person in just as many days that has indicated that healing can occur with less than a gram a day. Have you personally had success with this (yourself, people you know etc)? Most of testimonials on the web say a gram a day for 60 days, but don't give many details other than that.

I think I can probably get just about any strain I want. Do you have some favorites in each category so that I can look for it? We have dozens of dispensaries here.

So if I'm understanding correctly, we should be making two oils - one for daytime and one for night.

The daytime oil should be a 2:1 ratio - 2 parts (oz) High end Sativa dominant hybrid + 1 part (oz) High CBD strain

The night/sleep oil should be a pure Indica strain.

Also to be clear, my mom has never had chemotherapy. She had radiation/surgery 3 years ago and the cancer is now back. Other than the cancer, she is in good health - just a little high blood pressure controlled by meds.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi Rosiesky,

The higher the quality of the flower, the quicker the heal. BTW this is standard procedure by the Dr.s. Just a heads up, this is the final attempt doing the surgery/late stage radiation. This is their final attempt if you will. Your mothers judgement is a wise choice in my opinion.

At 83 years old a gram is a lot. Also Indica for sleep has to be carefully done as well. We can focus on that when you have the oil and ready for treatment. Dosing properly at your mothers age is very important and I would like to help out on this one to insure safety.

Lets focus on the correct strains, get it right from the start. A lot of folks want to rush in and administer the mother load. This is not only very unsafe but unnecessary. Baby steps at first, then when your mother learns how it works and is comfortable, then we move forward making adjustments.

I would get the flowers needed and make my own oil. Finding the correct strains in oils already made is like looking for water in the middle of the dessert. Its very simple to make. If your flower is potent so will your oil.

High end Sativa dominant hybrid (highest thc you can get) 2 ounces
High CBD strain (highest cbd strain you can get) 1 ounce = sativa and cbd strains put into mixing bowl before the oil is made
Indica (purest Indica you can get 1 ounce
approx; 10 grams of daytime (thc mixed with cbd strains) 4 grams of nighttime
This formula can be multiplied for the amount needed. Keep in mind, the heal will take longer as chemo has been used.

Pretty much everything has been done to make sure proper oil and proper healing techniques are in place at 420 Magazine. This info saves you time, research and lots of money not being wasted.

Everclear/Spirytus is our choice of solvents simply because of the safety factor and its food grade as budnoob has mentioned.

420 Motoco

Your welcome and glad to help.

Thanks for the clarification on the chemo/radiation treatment but the result will be the same via the PM I sent you.

To clarify I'm a caretaker as is my wife. Our experience with the concentrate was healing ourselves (4 heart attacks and many other issues). Experience with cancer is our speciality but you name it we have the experience. Mostly what we deal with is patient's sent home to pass (hospice). This is where 420 Magazine comes in. So we can share with the community concerning awareness on the cannabis concentrated oils. There is a couple of people that has used the method in this tutorial and healed themselves. Locally we have quite a few. We don't keep track of how many as it is not important to us. Of course the first one stood out to verify what we already knew about the concentrates. What we do keep track of is data for each patient. Blood types we have learned is an indicator of what to look for down the road. If the patients are water drinkers, diets, lifestyles, what meds they are on and other illnesses if any. I can tell you we have seen enough chemo/radiation to last a lifetime. We also try to give accurate details based on hands on experience instead of getting the 'confusion' package on the web. We stress safety from dosing the concentrate correctly to making the concentrate. No hidden secrets, just the best detailed information so people like you can make quick and accurate decisions that save money and time and lets you get directly to healing. I would also like to mention people are very leary giving testimonials and many things come into play to understand why.

I know some excellent strains for you to look for.
Blue Dream hybrid harvested at peak THC 20% or better (24-25% is my minimum)
Harlequin or Harley-Tsu for your high cbd strain (harvested at full term or at the very least mid term)
Blackberry Kush (although a 80/20 Indica/Sativa) Grown full term it is the best nighttime oil the wife and I have had as well as patients.

Alternatives; Electric Lemonade or Sour Diesel sativa dominant for daytime
Cannatonic, A.C/D.C for a high CBD strain
Master Kush or Afgan Kush or Hindu Kush for an Indica (best grown full term also).
Correct strains make the heal very pleasurable; High THC for the cancer killing agent, high CBD for the inflammation/pain and shrinking tumors while holding the cancer from spreading. An Indica for great sleep. The wife and I constantly have people calling us and stating "I feel better than before I had cancer, are you sure this is killing cancer?" Yes it does! Especially when keeping your dosing, hydrating and eating regimen on time as well as your daytime schedule and sleeping schedule. Cannabis concentrated oil needs to be respected as a potent powerful med. As mentioned, learning the correct way to take it is KEY. Once that is learned and your regimen is strict, Your mother will feel great while healing. A big change from chemo/radiation to be sure.
Your correct on the ratio's etc. As far as the blood pressure meds go when your ready we will discuss weaning off that also as its not needed when taking the concentrate as it regulates blood pressure. Nighttime oil and blood pressure meds don't mix. A small easy ween off plan will be put into place, all that is needed is a pill cutter.
Again when your ready, let me know. Try to get your flower package together and we can get things started asap but not to rush and make mistakes. Lets get your Mother healed, grandkids are awesome. We will make this a walk in the park.
ps; make sure when checking with the dispensaries you check the date that it was tested if applicable, especially on the high cbd strain

Thanks Motoco.

I'm going to take you up on your offer for help.

My first question though. You are the second person in just as many days that has indicated that healing can occur with less than a gram a day. Have you personally had success with this (yourself, people you know etc)? Most of testimonials on the web say a gram a day for 60 days, but don't give many details other than that.

I think I can probably get just about any strain I want. Do you have some favorites in each category so that I can look for it? We have dozens of dispensaries here.

So if I'm understanding correctly, we should be making two oils - one for daytime and one for night.

The daytime oil should be a 2:1 ratio - 2 parts (oz) High end Sativa dominant hybrid + 1 part (oz) High CBD strain

The night/sleep oil should be a pure Indica strain.

Also to be clear, my mom has never had chemotherapy. She had radiation/surgery 3 years ago and the cancer is now back. Other than the cancer, she is in good health - just a little high blood pressure controlled by meds.

Thanks for all your help.

I don't know how strong the tincture is but I'm sure its on the mild side compared to the concentrate. Don't know if I would be concerned about that. Also it is not that big of issue on the concentrate if dosed and 'tacked' properly before taking the man-made med. Yes, Indica lowers blood pressure as it lowers your heart rate, why it is so good for anxiety/panic attacks. However if the concentrate is digested and not properly taken on blood pressure meds it will drop and she could pass out. Even if in decent health at 83 Cancer can change that rather quickly so we want to be extra cautious. Safety tips are extremely important for your Moms age. You won't overdose on the concentrated oil but passing out, falling or worse is not a good thing. This is why starting your Mother off the correct way is so important. Dosing properly, the amount used per dose, how many times per day, hydrating and eating properly. The worse mistake made is people rushing in with the 'motherload' of oil. Quite the opposite, start off small and progress up learning how the oil works, what to expect, etc.
Its so easy as is the healing procedure if done correctly. Once learned how to dose properly, stay hydrated and eat properly your Mother will be amazed how she can feel while healing.
A heads up; Besides sleep/appetite using the THC tincture digesting/sublingual isn't doing anything else positive.

Your going to hear a lot of 'first' in these threads you won't find elsewhere on the net. We post every thing we know/learn to help others. From weening off opiates, to strains/blends, the how's/why's, using/making the concentrate's to what the oil heals/repairs. It does so many things to keep the body in a healthy state one can only shake their head in wonder.

That's the first I've heard of this. She's on a THC tincture at night right now that is helping her sleep.

What is the problem mixing the two? Too low of blood pressure?

Back
Top Bottom