Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Thanks Motoco,

Buying and making the concentrate where I live may be cost prohibitive, especially since we would be sending it out to be made. How many grams can you expect to get for an ounce?

We have a company here that makes oils out of quite a few of the strains you mention and have high THC and CBD percentages. The only thing is I believe they use food grade isopropyl alcohol as there solvent. Also, I can't buy any mixed oil. Each strain is sold separately . But they have the following in these concentrations depending on the batch :

ACDC- THC 2-6%/ CBD 71-75%

Blue Dream - THC 72%/CBD .15%

Blackberry Kush - THC 81%/CBD 1%/CBN .8%/CBG 2.8%

I'm not clear on the rules on posting links, but if acceptable and if you'd like to look for yourself, I can provide you the website with all this information.

I don't know how strong the tincture is but I'm sure its on the mild side compared to the concentrate. Don't know if I would be concerned about that. Also it is not that big of issue on the concentrate if dosed and 'tacked' properly before taking the man-made med. Yes, Indica lowers blood pressure as it lowers your heart rate, why it is so good for anxiety/panic attacks. However if the concentrate is digested and not properly taken on blood pressure meds it will drop and she could pass out. Even if in decent health at 83 Cancer can change that rather quickly so we want to be extra cautious. Safety tips are extremely important for your Moms age. You won't overdose on the concentrated oil but passing out, falling or worse is not a good thing. This is why starting your Mother off the correct way is so important. Dosing properly, the amount used per dose, how many times per day, hydrating and eating properly. The worse mistake made is people rushing in with the 'motherload' of oil. Quite the opposite, start off small and progress up learning how the oil works, what to expect, etc.
Its so easy as is the healing procedure if done correctly. Once learned how to dose properly, stay hydrated and eat properly your Mother will be amazed how she can feel while healing.
A heads up; Besides sleep/appetite using the THC tincture digesting/sublingual isn't doing anything else positive.

Your going to hear a lot of 'first' in these threads you won't find elsewhere on the net. We post every thing we know/learn to help others. From weening off opiates, to strains/blends, the how's/why's, using/making the concentrate's to what the oil heals/repairs. It does so many things to keep the body in a healthy state one can only shake their head in wonder.

Hi Rosiesky,

I've been checking out 'food grade Iso". Surprising was the amount you have to buy. Also it seems they only deliver to food manufacturing facilities, hence the large quantities you have to purchase. After some research it seems to be the same ISO as before, industrial, pharmy and now food grade. Just looking over the stats of the Blackberry Kush it was harvested at peak THC instead of full term, hence the high amount of THC. Full term would produce 'couch lock' for sleep, lower THC and much higher CBD. Enough on this now, give me the name of the site and I'll investigate other strains perhaps.

We can blend already made oil or just take separately.

Don't post the link, just post the name and I'll google and take a look see.

Thanks Motoco,

Buying and making the concentrate where I live may be cost prohibitive, especially since we would be sending it out to be made. How many grams can you expect to get for an ounce?

We have a company here that makes oils out of quite a few of the strains you mention and have high THC and CBD percentages. The only thing is I believe they use food grade isopropyl alcohol as there solvent. Also, I can't buy any mixed oil. Each strain is sold separately . But they have the following in these concentrations depending on the batch :

ACDC- THC 2-6%/ CBD 71-75%

Blue Dream - THC 72%/CBD .15%

Blackberry Kush - THC 81%/CBD 1%/CBN .8%/CBG 2.8%

I'm not clear on the rules on posting links, but if acceptable and if you'd like to look for yourself, I can provide you the website with all this information.

That's Motoco. I'm glad a found you because it would take me ages to learn all these differences on my own. I think I get it . Does couch lock induce a better sleep for healing?

The company is called Dama Oil. When you get to the website:

1) Click on "batch" at the menu at the top of the page.

2) When on this new page, scroll down and it will eventually say "To view complete batch list click here". This link will take you to their current strains/batches that are in the dispensaries.

There are also pdf's for each oil that show the lab reports. I've noticed with a few of the high CBD oils (Like Canna Sue), they've accidentally switched the CBD counts with the THC counts. The PDF will show the true percentage.
Hi Rosiesky,

I've been checking out 'food grade Iso". Surprising was the amount you have to buy. Also it seems they only deliver to food manufacturing facilities, hence the large quantities you have to purchase. After some research it seems to be the same ISO as before, industrial, pharmy and now food grade. Just looking over the stats of the Blackberry Kush it was harvested at peak THC instead of full term, hence the high amount of THC. Full term would produce 'couch lock' for sleep, lower THC and much higher CBD. Enough on this now, give me the name of the site and I'll investigate other strains perhaps.

We can blend already made oil or just take separately.

Don't post the link, just post the name and I'll google and take a look see.

Rgr. Correct on the sleep, baby like sleep. I'll check the site, but give me a couple of hours. Tks for the info.

That's Motoco. I'm glad a found you because it would take me ages to learn all these differences on my own. I think I get it . Does couch lock induce a better sleep for healing?

2) When on this new page, scroll down and it will eventually say "To view complete batch list click here". This link will take you to their current strains/batches that are in the dispensaries.

There are also pdf's for each oil that show the lab reports. I've noticed with a few of the high CBD oils (Like Canna Sue), they've accidentally switched the CBD counts with the THC counts. The PDF will show the true percentage.

Rgr. Correct on the sleep, baby like sleep. I'll check the site. Tks for the info.
Checked the site; A couple of unanswered questions for me. 1. Has the oil concentrates been decarboxylated and at what temperature? (reviews I read only speaking of vaping/digesting) 2. Does it come without flavors (natural although bitter is purer). You can email them and ask those questions.
I would get lot # 14082801 ACDC 75.30% CBD
#14080901 Blackberry Kush (I'd like it much more full term but out of the Indica strains still the most couch-lock).
#14081501 Blue Dream
I also didn't see how much was in a syringe? Blue Dream is going to be your daytime oil with ACDC. Blue Dream you will need the most of as this will be your main cancer fighting agent (engulfs the cancer cell cutting off blood flow and implodes, also repairing receptors, glands, organs, etc. Next amount will be ACDC as this goes with your daytime oil to shrink cancer cells with its high inflammation/pain properties (corals the cancer from spreading). Lastly Blackberry Kush a super Indica. Mainly for sleep but also can be used for naps, appetite increase. This will be the least amount needed.
Example: 4 grams of Blue Dream
2 grams of ACDC
1 gram of Blackberry Kush
The lot numbers I picked had the highest value for its purpose. You could also go smaller/larger with the ratio's mentioned. Keep in mind I am not responsible or have no knowledge of this product. Check out also the dispensaries listings to see if there is a lot. Look for other reviews about this site that isn't on their site. As soon as you ask those couple of questions we can move forward.

I emailed the company with my questions. I will also call some dispensaries on Monday to see if they can answer my questions as well.

You can buy in 1/2 and full gram sizes.

Rgr. Correct on the sleep, baby like sleep. I'll check the site. Tks for the info.
Checked the site; A couple of unanswered questions for me. 1. Has the oil concentrates been decarboxylated and at what temperature? (reviews I read only speaking of vaping/digesting) 2. Does it come without flavors (natural although bitter is purer). You can email them and ask those questions.
I would get lot # 14082801 ACDC 75.30% CBD
#14080901 Blackberry Kush (I'd like it much more full term but out of the Indica strains still the most couch-lock).
#14081501 Blue Dream
I also didn't see how much was in a syringe? Blue Dream is going to be your daytime oil with ACDC. Blue Dream you will need the most of as this will be your main cancer fighting agent (engulfs the cancer cell cutting off blood flow and implodes, also repairing receptors, glands, organs, etc. Next amount will be ACDC as this goes with your daytime oil to shrink cancer cells with its high inflammation/pain properties (corals the cancer from spreading). Lastly Blackberry Kush a super Indica. Mainly for sleep but also can be used for naps, appetite increase. This will be the least amount needed.
Example: 4 grams of Blue Dream
2 grams of ACDC
1 gram of Blackberry Kush
The lot numbers I picked had the highest value for its purpose. You could also go smaller/larger with the ratio's mentioned. Keep in mind I am not responsible or have no knowledge of this product. Check out also the dispensaries listings to see if there is a lot. Look for other reviews about this site that isn't on their site. As soon as you ask those couple of questions we can move forward.

As soon as you ask those couple of questions we can move forward.

In another posting, you outlined the following dosing schedule to start with. Is this a general guideline? Or do you have a specific reason for following this schedule.

Thanks

* Cancer Dose amount..start of treatment: 1/4 grain of rice (6) times per day for 7 days
1/2 grain of rice (6) times per day for 7 days
3/4 grain of rice (8) times per day for 7 days
1 grain of rice (10)times per day for 7 days

One of the reasons I'm asking about this schedule is that at this rate a person would be at less that 1/2 a gram a day after a month (I think there are about 25 grains in gram) and the RSO protocol would have you at about a gram a day after a month.

In another posting, you outlined the following dosing schedule to start with. Is this a general guideline? Or do you have a specific reason for following this schedule.

Thanks

* Cancer Dose amount..start of treatment: 1/4 grain of rice (6) times per day for 7 days
1/2 grain of rice (6) times per day for 7 days
3/4 grain of rice (8) times per day for 7 days
1 grain of rice (10)times per day for 7 days

I would get lot # 14082801 ACDC 75.30% CBD #14080901 Blackberry Kush (I'd like it much more full term but out of the Indica strains still the most couch-lock). #14081501 Blue Dream

In figuring out the 2:1 ratio of Blue Dream to AC/DC, I realized that each portion would be 50% THC and 25% CBD. Is 50% THC enough? I thought it was the THC that kills cancer? Wouldn't it be better to only use this daytime mix for part of the day (to shrink tumors) and then the pure Indica for a number of doses in the evening and for sleep in order to maximize the THC?

Thanks.....

Are you seriously telling me that if I tack the oil to my gum that I won't get high? How can that be, can you scientifically explain it to me? Won't you still swallow some oil in your saliva leading to euphoria then?

I am extremely happy to hear this but simply can't believe it!! I took my first "lick's worth" of rick simp oil and got so high it was horrible and lasted for 24 hrs. On a super small dose (I licked the syringe cap). I have been searching for how not to get high and take this oil, because I have a non cancer brain tumor that secretes hormones (cushings disease) I am trying to kill. I don't think I can do it if I have to get so wasted with even my tiny tiny dose. To read this tacking thing has lifted a weight off my shoulders and I will try it. Please explain how this works scientifically or can you point to some research I am fascinated by it. A thousand and one thanks for figuring this out, you've saved my life! I am bursting with joy now that I can take the oil and NOT get high :)

Thanks for the info; To start I would get 2 grams of blue dream, 1 gram of ACDC and a 1/2 gram of Indica. See if it works out and if it is good. Would you be willing to experiment? You could pass the info on with each strand tested. Do you know the cost of a gram? This normally dictates the quality.

I emailed the company with my questions. I will also call some dispensaries on Monday to see if they can answer my questions as well.

You can buy in 1/2 and full gram sizes.

Hi npc3,

As scientific as I can get; when 'tacking' the oil to your gum properly the oil is absorbed through your gums to your CB1 receptors in your brain. By the cannabinoids getting to your CB1 receptors before getting to your CB2 receptors there is no euphoria. In fact, if using a Sativa dominant strain during the day it is complete opposite of euphoria. Your bright, alert and energetic. As you know, scientific evidence on anything about the concentrated oil is scarce thanks to the policy's set forth. In the meantime, people are healing themselves.

Here is the secret; Tack 2-3 small dots to your gums, wait 15 minutes, then tack a half grain of rice. Your correct, you will swallow some of the oil. Tacking the small dots to your gums and waiting will insure the cannabinoids has reached the cb1 receptors first. Anything that drains down latter will not cause euphoria because the oil is already seated upstairs. This still fascinates me to this day. This is the 'heal' the pharmies/gov don't want us to know about. I can point you to this research; start with page one and read the post, lol. The Wife and I healed/healing ourselves and experimented for 1 1/2 years. Healing all sorts of different ailments. Just about every scenario you can think of is posted here. Same with making the oil. Hard to imagine how good you can feel on the oil while healing yourself, not talking euphoria, talking feeling health.

This is exactly why we posted our findings, to help people like you doing the concentrate the correct way. You will love the concentrate. Check out the link by my sig as it has the making the oil tutorial also. Strains are important. Get healthy!

Budnoob (outstanding member)shared your start also (euphoria) used this method and healed himself.

Are you seriously telling me that if I tack the oil to my gum that I won't get high? How can that be, can you scientifically explain it to me? Won't you still swallow some oil in your saliva leading to euphoria then?

I am extremely happy to hear this but simply can't believe it!! I took my first "lick's worth" of rick simp oil and got so high it was horrible and lasted for 24 hrs. On a super small dose (I licked the syringe cap). I have been searching for how not to get high and take this oil, because I have a non cancer brain tumor that secretes hormones (cushings disease) I am trying to kill. I don't think I can do it if I have to get so wasted with even my tiny tiny dose. To read this tacking thing has lifted a weight off my shoulders and I will try it. Please explain how this works scientifically or can you point to some research I am fascinated by it. A thousand and one thanks for figuring this out, you've saved my life! I am bursting with joy now that I can take the oil and NOT get high :)

You have to understand when making a general guideline there is a lot of compromises. Different stages of cancer and even stage 4 at the start is a huge difference in late stage 4. Also size, weight and the state of health has to be considered. Of course the very worse ends up with the biggest amount of dosage. But when in a weakened state its important to nurse back strength as well as the oil. The age of your mother has a different dosing regimen than an younger person. Also strains potency's have came up so dramatically in the last year it is simply more potent and less is needed.

I thought I explained to you 'when your ready, let me know'? Your mothers regimen will be different simply because of her age and has to be much more cautious to take the oil correctly. In fact dealing with elders I get their meds separately with no blending. I have a specific order in taking the concentrate to insure no euphoria (trust me on this one, you don't want your Mother getting euphoric on the oil). But to answer your question on the blending I don't count the high cbd strains or the Indica in a dosing regimen and as stated, it depends on what stage. I've seen people heal just detected cancer in 3-4 weeks. There is also many other variables such as weening off of opiates and other meds and other medical issues besides cancer. Each patient has many different issues also such as some has been on chemo for years and need higher doses to not only to heal cancer but chemo/radiation damage as well. Brain surgery to remove tumors uses much more CBD oil to reduce inflammation. The list goes on. Actually the 'tacking' method doesn't even need a step up dosing regimen, I use this to make sure they learn how to tack properly and insure a safe heal. You get the product and I'll give you the dosing regimen for your Mother. If I posted every scenario for each individuals need it would only create confusion with all the different regimens. In fact, Indica can be used in the daytime as an example; 30 minutes before main meals a small dot of Indica can be taken to increase appetite/naps. While still doing daytime oil (after the daytime oil dose can be followed by a small tack of Indica before dinner, wait 30 minutes, eat, then another small tack of Indica) This winds down the daytime and prep for nighttime sleep. An Indica grown correctly to full term is low on THC, higher CBD for the best sleep possible (high CBD's also induce sleep).

One of the reasons I'm asking about this schedule is that at this rate a person would be at less that 1/2 a gram a day after a month (I think there are about 25 grains in gram) and the RSO protocol would have you at about a gram a day after a month.

Here is the secret; Tack 2-3 small dots to your gums, wait 15 minutes, then tack a half grain of rice. Your correct, you will swallow some of the oil. Tacking the small dots to your gums and waiting will insure the cannabinoids has reached the cb1 receptors first. Anything that drains down latter will not cause euphoria because the oil is already seated upstairs.

Do you need to tack all the oil? Say you're taking a grain or two at a time, can you tack some of it and eat the rest? As long as you wait 15 minutes to eat it?

Also, I've seen it repeated a number of times on this forum that eating the oil doesn't heal. Yet that's what the Rick Simpson Protocol is all about. Are you saying that all those success stories he and other people report aren't true. I guess I'm confused.

The RSO protocol guidelines come from where? The same place that has everyone digesting the oil? Also strain potency's have increased and CBD's are higher than ever for their intended purposes. Look at npc3 recent post as an example ( a couple of post up). Locally I cannot tell you how many people I meet that are walking around higher than heck digesting the oil. In many patients their cancer has went up, not down digesting the oil only. I truly wish their was scientific proof on the cannabis oil, but, we are pioneering/learning as we go. I can tell you one thing, the 'tacking' method has proven itself time and time again to be fast, and the safest method on the web.

Thanks for your patience in explaining things so thoroughly Motoco. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can as fast as I can.

My brother and I read so many different things on the web. He gets frustrated with me because I keep questioning the original protocol based on what I read on this forum and other places. I think that's an excellent point concerning the potency of the strains today. Since we are new to all this, I have no idea how strong the strains were back when R.S. first started with his protocol. Or even how strong the strains were just a year ago. Do you have any idea so I can pass this information along to him? I've been very suspicious that they've increased a lot in strength.

Another question I have is about suppositories. Do you know anything about them? I'm being told they can be even more effective as they bypass the liver. I can have them made.

The RSO protocol guidelines come from where? The same place that has everyone digesting the oil? Also strain potency's have increased and CBD's are higher than ever for their intended purposes. Look at npc3 recent post as an example ( a couple of post up). Locally I cannot tell you how many people I meet that are walking around higher than heck digesting the oil. In many patients their cancer has went up, not down digesting the oil only. I truly wish their was scientific proof on the cannabis oil, but, we are pioneering/learning as we go. I can tell you one thing, the 'tacking' method has proven itself time and time again to be fast, and the safest method on the web.

No problem and I understand your learning curve. Here is an important tip for your brother and you. The web is packed full of edited materials by you know who. The wife and I experience was hands on, no web and we separated truth from bs. So really all your research has been done to make using the concentrated oil not only safe, but, to feel better than before cancer came while healing properly. You won't need suppositories. One thing I try to get people to understand, the more oil you get on your gums the better and quicker the heal. You can imagine how I have felt going against many different ways on the web and what I/wife have been up against. Smaller dosing amounts, different strains other than Indica dominate/Indica, blends of oil, etc. Save yourself time as well as your brother, read these forums as they are real time. Explained in detail. Followed correctly, you will be amazed how good a person can feel while healing. Keep it simple, heal your mother. When you get the oil, the journey will begin. On that note; everyone wants to contribute to helping a person heal and that is understood. Thing is conflicts can start and have a negative impact on relationships and really the one that suffers is the patient as they become confused. Get the family on the same page and guess what, you found the correct site :). I designate you as the caretaker, lol.
ps..even the makers of the oil doesn't understand how it works, still being made for the euphoric crowd, even the site of your oil props CBD as helping in cancer treatment, notice they don't mention nothing about THC is the cancer killing agent? They post stuff they find on the web also. It should say THC is the cancer killing agent and also heals glands, organs and repairs damaged receptors and CBD shrinks cancer cells by reducing inflammation/pain. Why? They don't know how to dose properly and really only know that the oil jacks you up vaping/digesting.

Thanks for your patience in explaining things so thoroughly Motoco. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can as fast as I can.

My brother and I read so many different things on the web. He gets frustrated with me because I keep questioning the original protocol based on what I read on this forum and other places. I think that's an excellent point concerning the potency of the strains today. Since we are new to all this, I have no idea how strong the strains were back when R.S. first started with his protocol. Or even how strong the strains were just a year ago. Do you have any idea so I can pass this information along to him? I've been very suspicious that they've increased a lot in strength.

Another question I have is about suppositories. Do you know anything about them? I'm being told they can be even more effective as they bypass the liver. I can have them made.

I'm not sure what you mean by "experiment"? Sure I'd be willing to post my mom's experience with the different oils.

The cost per gram is anywhere between $60-$80 depending on the dispensary.

Is it important for it to be decarboxylated? When you read the analysis done ate the labs for each strain it lists it as THC, not THCA. Doesn't that mean it is decarboxylated?

There appear to be a number of whole plant oils (vs just the bud) made locally. Only they are a lot lower in THC and CBD. Maybe around 30% THC and 7% CBD. One company is called Pacific NW Hemp Company and you can check out their Facebook page. They just won a local award for their oil called Deep Green. Would they be any good?
Thanks for the info; To start I would get 2 grams of blue dream, 1 gram of ACDC and a 1/2 gram of Indica. See if it works out and if it is good. Would you be willing to experiment? You could pass the info on with each strand tested. Do you know the cost of a gram? This normally dictates the quality.

Checked the site; A couple of unanswered questions for me. 1. Has the oil concentrates been decarboxylated and at what temperature? (reviews I read only speaking of vaping/digesting) 2. Does it come without flavors (natural although bitter is purer).

Dama Oil answered me promptly this morning and said that they decarboxylate @ 248⁰ F. They also come without flavors, though I don't know if each strain does or not.

Back
Top Bottom