Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hello all. I've tried to do a good amount of research on cannabis oil / RSO. I'm 25 and living in Indiana, currently awaiting test results, but it's possible I'm looking at a multiple myeloma diagnosis. If so, I want to be as ready to fight this - I am very reluctant to do chemo. That decision is not here yet, but I am looking on some advice for RSO. MJ is not legal here in Indiana, so getting specific types is going to be difficult. I would love the opportunity to purchase oil, but I have no idea how to make that happen. Is it worth it to try and make the oil with whatever strains I can get my hands on? Feeling desperate, but I'm a competent person. I think I can make the oil myself. Thanks for any help - it's greatly appreciated.

I have the links for making and using the oil in my signature katiein; I also had to make due with the strains I could get my hands on. If you can grow your own and make it yourself that is the best way in my opinion.

Antics-budnoob-420motoco any and all input will be appreciated.

has there been many stories,or claims of the RSO helping with the heart??

Ive got some issues with a shabby ticker,and I was thinking,why wait till I get something,when maybe I should be looking at what Ive already got??
would this change the seed ordering lineup at all??

I am very confident in making this,back in the 80;s we made honey oil by the gallons,and the last couple of years I have been doing extractions,Im no scientist,but I do keep it safe.

thanks a ton

Hi c526, I'm sure Moto wouldn't mind me sharing that he had issues with his ticker as well, much more severe than where you're at from the sounds of it. Shouldn't need to change the lineup as far as I'm aware - hopefully Moto can confirm. If you only require a maintenance dose I still prefer a morning and a bed time dose using same protocol of 2:1 THC to CBD strain for day and Indica for bedtime.

Hi Katiein,

Welcome to 420 Magazine. I would also be very reluctant to do chemo also in your case. They say there is no cure for multiple myeloma 'marrow bone' cancer. If that is true, chemo would be definitely out for me as quality of life is greatly diminished my opinion). That being said cannabis concentrated oil will enhance quality of life and do it natural. Bone cancer is one of the most painful so strain selection can play a huge part for pain management. You will need a high THC strain (sativa) and a high CBD strain.

You would be amazed what you can find in an MJ illegal state. Go to your 'friends' card to help seek out your MMJ. In your situation I would travel if need be to get what I needed. Growing your own is a good idea, but when time isn't a luxury you need the MJ now. Lets prioritize getting your MJ for your oil.

I certainly can relate to your feeling desperate, stay focused on what needs to be done and get it done. When it comes down to it you will be amazed what one can do. I know you can make the oil yourself. Finding high grade MMJ is much easier than buying a potent concentrated oil. I trust no ones oil but my own unless you can watch it being made and what 'carriers' are used.

Your spot on to get the ball rolling on seeking what you need now. This link shows both tutorials in making the oil and using it correctly: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
The dosing tutorial directly follows the 'how to make the concentrated oil' tutorial. As hard as it is it is the utmost importance to stay focused and remain positive. If there is a will there is a way.

I will check around and see if I can get some direction in your area even if it is a state close by. As you mentioned, get your intel together now, stay focused on one task at a time and be ready.

Best regards

420 Motoco

Hello all. I've tried to do a good amount of research on cannabis oil / RSO. I'm 25 and living in Indiana, currently awaiting test results, but it's possible I'm looking at a multiple myeloma diagnosis. If so, I want to be as ready to fight this - I am very reluctant to do chemo. That decision is not here yet, but I am looking on some advice for RSO. MJ is not legal here in Indiana, so getting specific types is going to be difficult. I would love the opportunity to purchase oil, but I have no idea how to make that happen. Is it worth it to try and make the oil with whatever strains I can get my hands on? Feeling desperate, but I'm a competent person. I think I can make the oil myself. Thanks for any help - it's greatly appreciated.

jesus,If motoco has it worse than I,I am very interested in his story.maybe a little background will help him,help me.

Im 45,have had 2 SCA events,first was at 36 I was unresponsive for 8 minutes,pulled the toe tag back off...at the age of 40 I had a second one 12 minutes,gone from this world,got me back.I have a little memory issue,and my motor skills are at times,off

I have takotsubo cardiomyopathy, and my ejection fraction sits a 15% I had a icd implanted 5 years ago,only been jolted a couple of times,not a fan of that.

Hi c526,

My first heart attack was at 45, the second was a quad by-pass, the third was a frayed stint causing blockage and the 4th was because they couldn't find the blockage and fixed that with a new stint after I had an accelerated heart rate of 290 for over an hour and a half. After a year on the concentrate I went back for my annual check-up and had my first stress test that wasn't induced. Had my best check-up in 20 years. After the test my cardiologist came in to talk to me and ask why I didn't renew my meds (plavix, blood thinners and other bs)? I told him he could have them. Not being sarcastic, but when reading up on plavix and all their related deaths it has caused not to mention the side effects in my opinion is selling 'death'. He also wanted me to chat with the 'Electric' Dr as my Cardiologist called him for a pace maker. The last check up was over a year and half ago. I'm hands down in the best health of my life, so much so I don't want to go to the Dr. again, ever if I can help it. This might sound like an outlandish statement but my Wife has caught Dr's trying to have procedures that where not needed. Caught them lying or guessing, take your pick. When first starting the oil and started learning its healing properties to now I'm not being political correct any longer on the medical system in place. Why? Because if cannabis concentrated oil was legal you wouldn't being seeing a Dr. unless you had sustained an physical injury. It is all about greed and money and it seems to be getting worse and worse. This is my personal opinion what I have experienced and what patients have experienced then told me. Any other questions you might have please ask. The oil has saved my life.

jesus,If motoco has it worse than I,I am very interested in his story.maybe a little background will help him,help me.

Im 45,have had 2 SCA events,first was at 36 I was unresponsive for 8 minutes,pulled the toe tag back off...at the age of 40 I had a second one 12 minutes,gone from this world,got me back.I have a little memory issue,and my motor skills are at times,off

I have takotsubo cardiomyopathy, and my ejection fraction sits a 15% I had a icd implanted 5 years ago,only been jolted a couple of times,not a fan of that.

Thanks so much for the reply, Motoco. I've tracked down some, but I can't speak to its quality or type, unfortunately. Is it wise to go ahead with it? Do you think it could still help even if it is not MMJ?

Also, I came across this article concerning multiple myeloma... Myeloma Cells and Cannabinoids: New Study Shows CBD Cannabinoids Kills Cells | Marijuana Forums

Do you think cannabis oil has the ability to actually kill off myeloma cancer cells? It's a blood / bone marrow cancer, so not specifically a bone cancer, but something in the plasma. Sorting all of this out is so confusing.

Thanks motoco,I do remember reading some of your story,but forgive me,man,there is so much info in these threads,Its hard to digest sometimes.
how did you handle H/R of 290.WOW . I had 245 and was praying for a bullet.

what was your original plant combination??still the same,or did it evolve over the course of your treatment??

Do you ingest cannabis by any other method,or is it RSO only for you? strictly medicinal,or do you enjoy a vape or 2?

I need to stop the joints and the dabs,as much as I enjoy them.breaking up with a 30 year habit,is going to be tough.but I feel at this time I need to concentrate on medicinal and not spiritual healing..

thanks guys

Gov and Big Pharma would like everyone to believe that THC is bad and CBD is the only beneficial cannabinoid which is completely false. They are all beneficial and THC is probably the most beneficial of them all for curing disease. Don't get too wrapped up in all the studies and bogus info out on the interwebs. Focus on the protocol that has worked for us here and you will have the best chance at success in my opinion.

I dont know you 3 personally,but I do hold you in high regard with this subject,for certain

It will take me 4 months to get seed-harvest
I have about 3/4lb of lemon kush left, I dont know the exact ratio,would you recommend starting with just this??

edit-I also have some grandberrypurple and berry bomb hitting the flower room at the end of the month,so January it will be ready.
and the new seed can take it place

If you're trying to cure cancer or another serious ailment I'd recommend going to the far reaches of the earth to get the best strains available, but given no options but to go without or use whatever is readily available I'm going to choose the latter. Keep in mind that lemon kush is mostly indica so it may not be ideal for daytime use if you have to work or be active but I'd certainly be ok with using it for my night dose.

no cancer yet,it seems like it about the only thing I dont have,heart,diabetic,cholesterol,blood pressure,ptsd,

I am going to start searching for some of the list.and if I cant get it,then I will start with what I have.give me a chance to get my rice cooker skills back down.

sounds to me like you'd probably be good to go with maintenance doses along with proper hydration and eating more smaller meals then c. My BP and cholesterol are the best they've been in 15 years.

Hello all,
My father has been dx with stage IV lung cancer adenocarcinoma and he started with the RSO.....but he has some serious side effects like increased pains and basically he cannot sleep....I gave him a dose of a grain rice and he experienced these side effects....then repeated the dose after couple of days and he had the same bad effects......I don't know what to do....it seems for him doesnt work this oil ....and he has basically the opposite effects of the oil......please let me know your advices....he is not in a good shape at all......

Many thanks

Your welcome. Did you track down some MJ or concentrate? As budnoob mention the big pharmies want everything to be CBD related. Its not. It does wonders for pain and inflammation, shrinking tumors (inflammation) and reducing the size of cancer cells but its THC that kills the cancer cell. Also THC is what repairs glands, organs etc. Most everything on the web it seems has been edited or bandwagoneers passing along what they have heard. On this forum a gents dad had prostate cancer and he used CBD oil 3 months prior to doing chemo, he was doing cbd oil and the cancer got worse. He kept referring to this video (which was edited) that cbd kills cancer. Just not so. Confusion is everywhere, just like the gov and pharmies like it. This is the reason we posted the dosing information. People walking around stoned digesting the concentrate, misinformed and confused. budnoobs journey started out this way, got on track and healed himself. Not only himself but helped other family members also with different aliments. When dosed properly I haven't seen much it doesn't help/heal/manage.

I cannot help you on the decision if what you tracked down is good or not. I still don't know if its bud your referring to or the concentrate? A price would be an indicator. Better cautious and safe. It is a sad thing that people have to go through all the bs and pretty much are forced into western medicine whether they want to or not. It is a true crime. Personally I would go somewhere that is legal, buy the highest thc sativa/hybrid dominant strain I could get, same with a high cbd strain and that would be my day time oil (main cancer fighting agent). Then some close to pure Indica I could get for nighttime (not as much is needed). 2 ounces of THC strain to 1 ounce of cbd strain (ratio 2-1). Make your own oil, its actually very easy. Cannafan and fightsmallcell both make their oil and not that it matters but are women. My wife also makes it or can.

I've never actually treated your type of cancer, from what I understand the oil kills every kind of cancer except bone marrow cancer and I cannot verify that. I will say the cannabis oil is the best, powerful medicine I've ever have known. And what it heals from A-Z is astounding. I'll say if chemo can treat it the concentrate will do even better not to mention your quality of life will be much much better also.

You can end a lot of your confusion just getting your intel here at 420 Magazine, home of the 'not confused' :) I know its easy for me to tell you this but; Stay positive, stay focused and read these threads for your intel as budnoob has mentioned. The info is gathered by experience instead of what ifs, etc. Many think the word 'cancer' is the end to the life, not true! In many ways it is the start of a new life, a better life because you appreciate things in a different light and the oil will change your lifestyle, your health and your mental wellness. I can already tell your got this hands down. Ask any questions you can think of, we are here to help. :Namaste:

Thanks so much for the reply, Motoco. I've tracked down some, but I can't speak to its quality or type, unfortunately. Is it wise to go ahead with it? Do you think it could still help even if it is not MMJ?

Also, I came across this article concerning multiple myeloma... Myeloma Cells and Cannabinoids: New Study Shows CBD Cannabinoids Kills Cells | Marijuana Forums

Do you think cannabis oil has the ability to actually kill off myeloma cancer cells? It's a blood / bone marrow cancer, so not specifically a bone cancer, but something in the plasma. Sorting all of this out is so confusing.

Hi Drgs,

How is he taking his grain of rice? Digesting? Also I need some info; has he been through chemo/radiation. If the concentrated oil is legit it doesn't cause pain or any adverse side effects. Check out this link; Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

What type of meds is your dad on? Also what type of oil do you have? Indica, Sativa? Is this after chemo/radiation? Need some info before moving forward. TY

Hello all,
My father has been dx with stage IV lung cancer adenocarcinoma and he started with the RSO.....but he has some serious side effects like increased pains and basically he cannot sleep....I gave him a dose of a grain rice and he experienced these side effects....then repeated the dose after couple of days and he had the same bad effects......I don't know what to do....it seems for him doesnt work this oil ....and he has basically the opposite effects of the oil......please let me know your advices....he is not in a good shape at all......

Many thanks

Hi katiein,

I have mentioned several post about bone cancer (bone marrow). I think it is treatable but as you mentioned, getting the oil there. I've read on Rick Simpson's site that he states bone marrow cancer wasn't. For me as mentioned prior, I haven't came across anything it doesn't cure done correctly with the oil made from flowers. Then again I always think positive. Lets show them wrong!

Hi Motoco,

I've seen a few times where you mention cannabis oil won't cure bone marrow cancers. Do you have any information on this? Is this because the bone marrow and plasma cannot be reached? Thanks for your help. I came across the study below which makes me hopeful, but again, I don't know enough.

Myeloma Cells and Cannabinoids: New Study Shows CBD Cannabinoids Kills Cells | Marijuana Forums

Your welcome. Its a long story, lolol. The 290 heart rate was the weirdest feeling I've ever experienced. Doc said I should of been dead. They used the paddles to bring me out of it. It felt like I was breathing out of the side of my neck, lol.

I smoke MJ, vape MJ, vape my concentrate as mood enhancements at the end of the day. When younger I was known to wake up with a joint sticking to my mouth but that was long ago. Just use it now to wind down for some sleep. Cannabis concentrated oil is my mainstay.
It has everything, right? Medication, meditation, does it all. The daytime oil makes one feel so good you don't want to screw with the wellness feeling.

I started off with Blue Dream/Harlequin blend for my daytime oil and Master Kush for nighttime. 2.5 years latter I'm back to Blue Dream/Harlequin. Not only has been my favorite from the start but everyone keeps asking for it back :). Its back and hands down in my opinion makes the best daytime oil and I've made a lot of different strains. Not to mention it has a decent yield, easy to grow, and when cured properly has the best taste of any vaped oil, smoked in a dub or any other method. Vaping the flower is like having a 'holiday' every day :)

The concentrate slows down the dabs and the joints. Hard to believe, but the concentrate makes you a better person in many many ways.

Thanks motoco,I do remember reading some of your story,but forgive me,man,there is so much info in these threads,Its hard to digest sometimes.
how did you handle H/R of 290.WOW . I had 245 and was praying for a bullet.

what was your original plant combination??still the same,or did it evolve over the course of your treatment??

Do you ingest cannabis by any other method,or is it RSO only for you? strictly medicinal,or do you enjoy a vape or 2?

I need to stop the joints and the dabs,as much as I enjoy them.breaking up with a 30 year habit,is going to be tough.but I feel at this time I need to concentrate on medicinal and not spiritual healing..

thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom