Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hi, everyone. Day three update. Tacking is still a challenge but it must be going fairly well since husband hasn't been zoned or euphoric. His appetite is improving. Had a full bowl of mixed fruit for breakfast then wanted a bowl of cornflakes. He ate every bite of both!!!!! The pain is still under control although I believe he thinks he needs a bedtime pill regardless of telling me he has no pain.:winkyface::winkyface::winkyface: seems steadier on his feet but still some weakness. His mind seems clearer once he's awake and paying attention. Biggest problem I have is keeping a schedule. He got up this morning around 8:30 which is earlier than usual. Hope he keeps it up, not as challenging as his waking later. Guess that's all for now. So far I see progress, praise the Lord.

Hi, everyone. Day three update. Tacking is still a challenge but it must be going fairly well since husband hasn't been zoned or euphoric. His appetite is improving. Had a full bowl of mixed fruit for breakfast then wanted a bowl of cornflakes. He ate every bite of both!!!!! The pain is still under control although I believe he thinks he needs a bedtime pill regardless of telling me he has no pain.:winkyface::winkyface::winkyface: seems steadier on his feet but still some weakness. His mind seems clearer once he's awake and paying attention. Biggest problem I have is keeping a schedule. He got up this morning around 8:30 which is earlier than usual. Hope he keeps it up, not as challenging as his waking later. Guess that's all for now. So far I see progress, praise the Lord.

Considering 3 days in the turnaround is pretty amazing. Definitely he needed nutrition! Just don't understand how taking oxycodone and other pain killers make since when the nausea becomes so overwhelming they lose their appetite which in turn lowers the immune system more. Guess we can all interpret what quality of life means. His schedule will turn around the better he feels. Right now his body is telling him what he needs. So if its food, as shown he will eat. If he feels like napping he needs rest. When his strength builds up then we can move forward getting him back on day/night schedule. Baby steps if you will. If he feels the change it's a good thing. This will be an amazing journey. I'm Mr. positive, but the bottom line is a 'True' quality of life.

The tacking will become easier and easier as the 'tack' spots build up, promise. You have the hardest job, you are doing an excellent job!

Perhaps your Husband just 'thinks' he needs oxycodone, he doesn't. Just say; we don't want that to get him heavy nausea again which he will lose his appetite and weakened his immune system. Remember to take a small tack of Indica after dinner to start winding down on the daytime and prep for his nighttime Indica. He will get better each and every day, just remember 'baby steps'. Something to 'praise' isn't it?

:Namaste:

Good to know that tacking will get easier.:cheer: He is resting a lot today so I've just been keeping an eye and an ear out for his needs. He hasn't been taking many oxycodone fortunately. Only one once in awhile. quite frankly, he wouldn't know if there was one in his pills anyway. not going to lie to him if he asks though. ;-) Baby steps are good. I'm a patient person but not with disease. If I could see what is needed or progressing, I'd likely do better.

Anyway, thank you for your encouragement!!!

Thank you so much for the replies, but I have a few question before starting to use it.
My sister is taking the chemo therapy and the cancer is in pancreas. Should I stop chemo therapy and start with the oil ?! The cancer is in the third stage and the metastasis in liver. She is taking the chemo therapy since 3 months ago and it is in the second cycle. Do I have to stop with the chemo therapy and start with oil ? At the beginning she had pain in pancreas and after that we realized that she have cancer, but after she started with chemo therapy the pain has gone for about two weeks. These are my main worries about the oil, should I start oil and stop chemo therapy or both of them at the same time.

Hi bsfifi,

The pain is going away because the tumor's are shrinking from the chemo. This is your sister choice. They can be very effective working together to a point. If your asking my opinion I would say just use the concentrated oil and here is why; cancer has a nasty habit of coming back like clockwork using 'chemo'. The side effect of 'chemo' is 'cancer'. In most cases they just cannot get it all without damage to vital organs. I've seen people on 'chemo' for years. Mo and I have also seen folks heal cancer on the concentrated oil without missing a beat in their lifestyle, meaning they can work and continue on with life while healing. That being said, while on chemo we do not like interrupting any treatment once it has started. Doing both at the same time is the way to go right now but when she is on a break for chemo, is the time to pick up the dosing regimen of the oil.

My sister is 63 years old, before 4 months ago she was diagnosed with cancer at third stage in the tail of pancreas and the metastasis in the liver. She had severe pain in stomach and in the back and after this case we discovered that she is having cancer. After that she started taking the chemo therapy and after two weeks the pain has gone. Now is in the second cycle of the therapy but my worry is this : Should she stop the chemo therapy and start with the oil or should I continue with both. The material that I used to make the oil is sativa, how should I use the dose of the oil. Please tell me what to do.

My sister is 63 years old, before 4 months ago she was diagnosed with cancer at third stage in the tail of pancreas and the metastasis in the liver. She had severe pain in stomach and in the back and after this case we discovered that she is having cancer. After that she started taking the chemo therapy and after two weeks the pain has gone. Now is in the second cycle of the therapy but my worry is this : Should she stop the chemotherapy and start with the oil or should I continue with both. The material that I used to make the oil is sativa, how should I use the dose of the oil. Please tell me what to do.

Understand your concerns; Thank you for the info on your Sisters age and going into the second stage of Chemo. I cannot act like a Dr., so keep this in mind these are just my 'opinions'. How long of a break did your sister have between the first round of chemo and the start of the second round? Also an important detail; It is more important to have everything in place you need starting an oil regimen. If not mistakes happen because of 'rushing' things. Again, I understand your urgency but it is uber important to have everything in place, including on how to take it correctly.

Right now stay on the 'chemo' regimen. We will go with the 'chemo' and the oil at the same time. Your Sativa dominant oil will be your 'daytime' regimen. Get the Indica oil processed as soon as possible as this will be needed for sleep and to increase appetite if needed. Always take the concentrated oil after eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. Never drink hot beverages until at least 30 minutes after taking the oil. You can drink chilled water.

Morning regimen; Two 1/4 grains of rice 'tacked' completely' (all off the finger). Wait 15 minutes, then take a half grain of rice, again, all off the finger.

After lunch; Do the exact same thing as the morning regimen.

Two hours after lunch; Do the exact same thing as the morning regimen. For right now this is all during the daytime use.

Nighttime oil regimen; Thirty minutes before dinner take a 1/4 grain of rice of Indica (this will increase appetite and start winding down from the daytime oil). Thirty minutes after dinner do another 1/4 grain of rice of Indica (preparing for sleep). An hour before bedtime 'tack' a half grain of rice.

This will be the start of her oil regimen. Chemo regimen in the way? Take the 'chemo' schedule and figure how to incorporate both. You cannot change the chemo regimen but make sure your oil regimen is not missed even if you have to modify the oil schedule to do both. Consistency is key!

Thank you.

greetings

thread is a bit long to sift though for answers that either im overlooking or just can not find .. if someone has a link or the correct information thanks in advance

i have some oil in three grades / consistency ( yes its my first time getting a batch of this oil )

how do you activate the oil to point of it being able to mix it with a cooking oil to prepare or do you mix it first ? is it time sensitive once activated ? am i asking the right questions ..

i have heard 1000 mg per serving does that sound right ? dish im making calls for 1/3 cup of oil

signed help me out

Hi eastoaklandOG,

Raider fan perhaps, :) Welcome to 420 Magazine. Well you probably know how to make RSO oil now, lol. Let me give you a link to the section I think you're looking for something like this; Cannabis Edibles
greetings

Just copy-paste your question to the link provided. Hope you find what you're looking for.

:welcome:

thread is a bit long to sift though for answers that either im overlooking or just can not find .. if someone has a link or the correct information thanks in advance

i have some oil in three grades / consistency ( yes its my first time getting a batch of this oil )

how do you activate the oil to point of it being able to mix it with a cooking oil to prepare or do you mix it first ? is it time sensitive once activated ? am i asking the right questions ..

i have heard 1000 mg per serving does that sound right ? dish im making calls for 1/3 cup of oil

signed help me out

Hello everyone. I am still here. lol But have been busy. I am still tacking my once a day small dose and have had no issues with it at all. I am really getting the hang of this Motoco. Still working on getting better strains so nothing has really changed in my world. Which is the best news in our case! lol Just wanted to let you know I have not abandoned my friends here. Hope you all are making it through winter OK.

Also there is no new update on my friend for now. But I will keep you posted.
:peace:
fsc

Hello everyone. I am still here. lol But have been busy. I am still tacking my once a day small dose and have had no issues with it at all. I am really getting the hang of this Motoco. Still working on getting better strains so nothing has really changed in my world. Which is the best news in our case! lol Just wanted to let you know I have not abandoned my friends here. Hope you all are making it through winter OK.

Also there is no new update on my friend for now. But I will keep you posted.
:peace:
fsc

Hi fsc,

Thanks for the 'heads-up'. Already figured you were a 'busy' bee. Great news on the 'tacking'. Are you feeling more alert? Or still needing the 'magic' strain' lol.

Yea, its been chilly in So. Cal., hail at Huntington Beach, then it melted, and it got down to 45 F, :). Harsh winter. Some friends in Boston have it much different and as cajuncelt mentioned, crazy snow in the South.

Keep on keeping on fsc, glad to hear you are on the right track. Say 'Hi' to Red! Take care and best wishes!

Motoco :high-five:

Yea, its been chilly in So. Cal., hail at Huntington Beach, then it melted, and it got down to 45 F, :). Harsh winter. Some friends in Boston have it much different and as cajuncelt mentioned, crazy snow in the South.

Crazy. It's snow free up here a few miles south of 49 degrees north (Canada/US border). :blalol:

It was 22F when I drove the Mrs to work this morning, but the snow has been melted for a couple weeks now. :)

Crazy. It's snow free up here a few miles south of 49 degrees north (Canada/US border). :blalol:

It was 22F when I drove the Mrs to work this morning, but the snow has been melted for a couple weeks now. :)

LMAO. and I was seriously thinking about that region! Perhaps farther south, hahaha. Hope the family is doing well Brother.

It's in the teens & snowed/iced again...here. I'm in the South too. Crazy weather.

Hate to be the 'tootsie roll' in the punchbowl (highly technical term I learned from a friend) It was 77 yesterday but LAX still is a 'nightmare' and a 'force' to be reckoned with. Having a garage sale today so we can have some 'tortillas and pinto beans' for dinner :cheer: Really we just need 'water' in So Cal. Truly a great day to be alive :Namaste: So looking forward to becoming a 'Gypsy' and live stress free.

Cheers cajuncelt :high-five:

I always loved that restaurant building in front of LAX. :)

... :hmmmm:

that's it, sorry. I can't come up with anything else I like about LAX. :blalol:

Don't write-off NEWA!
Based on what you're looking for, if you want true 4 seasons (ie snow), this is a great area. If you guys ever want to make a scouting trip, you both can crash here as long as you like. :party:
We're still all over the map on what we want to do. Now I'm leaning towards a snow bird sort of thing, but that makes growing more difficult.

I've been getting some first hand intel on Costa Rica recently, and it has us looking into going abroad again.

In fact, I even discussed it with my boss today. He said he has thought about it too, but he has reasons to stay here. We have reasons too, but maybe not as many or as strong. :) He and his wife go to Mexico every year for vacation, so he did some research into it. I think the internet latency was the biggest problem, but I hear I can get a good connection in Costa Rica.
The cool thing is, he didn't even flinch when I said I was looking into it. I gotta stop talking about it though. Gotta get a raise, or two, before we head out. :blalol:

I always loved that restaurant building in front of LAX. :)

... :hmmmm:

that's it, sorry. I can't come up with anything else I like about LAX. :blalol:

Don't write-off NEWA!
Based on what you're looking for, if you want true 4 seasons (ie snow), this is a great area. If you guys ever want to make a scouting trip, you both can crash here as long as you like. :party:
We're still all over the map on what we want to do. Now I'm leaning towards a snow bird sort of thing, but that makes growing more difficult.

I've been getting some first hand intel on Costa Rica recently, and it has us looking into going abroad again.

In fact, I even discussed it with my boss today. He said he has thought about it too, but he has reasons to stay here. We have reasons too, but maybe not as many or as strong. :) He and his wife go to Mexico every year for vacation, so he did some research into it. I think the internet latency was the biggest problem, but I hear I can get a good connection in Costa Rica.
The cool thing is, he didn't even flinch when I said I was looking into it. I gotta stop talking about it though. Gotta get a raise, or two, before we head out. :blalol:

:circle-of-love:

Hello Motoco,

I have been reading your posts in the forum and you seem to be very knowledgeable regarding administering the RSO for treatment of various ailments..
My Mother had Breast cancer 5 years ago, had a full mastectomy and then went through Chemo and radiation treatment.. among other natural alternative to support her immune system.. She fought through that and was in remission for five years.. She recently had a seizure and they did some scans and found a mass in her brain behind her nasal passage. It is medium in size.. She was given an anti convulsive and a steroid for this.. The oncologist said if untreated by there barbaric surgery or treatments she may have months to live.. Anyways we search and found out about the Rick simpson oil.. Now we are Canadians but living in the Philippines.. It is not easy to find a source for the plant but we did.. and we made some RSO.. the plant is a full Sativa strain mountain grown but not a really potent plant.. but from 3 kg of the buds we got 67 g of the oil.. We also made Coconut oil infused with the Canabis oil from 1 kg of the plant. which we got about 500 ml..
Now right now my mother is taking the VCO (Virgin coconut oil with canabis infused) three times a day 1 ml twice and 1.5 ml at night.. The RSO she is trying to take a grain of rice two times a day.. just putting it in some flavoured rolling paper and ingesting it.. But she is getting to high.. I mentioned the tacking to her and need to get some advice from you and see if we can get doing that correctly as i read your posts on it, sounds like the high is minimized.. which makes more sense.. As right now she says there are times she is so high she doesn't want to talk.. Doesn't sound good to me..
Oh and also after her first seizure about two weeks later, as she doesn't like to take these medecines as they have lots of side effects she decided to just quit them one day.. Well she had a series of 18 seizures in a 12 hr period and it put her into the hospital and 36 hrs woke from the seizures and lost her short term memory and had no idea what happened.. Anyways that was two weeks ago, and her memory is coming back slowly..ie remembering her passwords for her phone computer etc.. but still a bit shaky and not much energy..
I see you as a wealth of good knowledge and hope we can do this very soon..
Please let me know how we can do this and your thoughts..
Many thanks
RKO

Back
Top Bottom