Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

tptb73, my heart is full. Your wife is a lucky girl.

:circle-of-love:

HI all. I'm battling liver metastasis using CO and I'm new at this. Since I don't like the 'high' associated with CO I've decided to use both tacking and rectal suppositories to eliminate the euphoria associated with the oil when I ingest it. Here's my question ----- Since my CO is pure - no other oil infused - is it actually being absorbed thru rectal tissue, OR does it need to be infused with coconut oil as the carrier for better absorption? The pure CO works fine when tacking, but I'm not sure it works so fine within a capsule and may need some kind of 'fatty' oil, i.e. coconut oil infusion. Thanks for any help and guidance anyone can offer.

:welcome:Welcome bjax, I think Cajun (our rectal expert) will tell you, no, the coconut oil won't help with absorption, but will help keep the cannabinoids in your body longer because it gives the liver "busy" work removing the coconut oil and not as much CO. If you eat before tacking, you accomplish the same thing.

I'm trying to help, but please wait for Cajun or others to confirm.:thumb: The liver is tricky. You've come to the right place. Good luck to you!

Thanks 94xjjohn.

I started out using CO infused with coconut oil and that worked well for me via suppositories. Then I decided I just wanted the pure CO as I couldn't tack using the infused oil. But then I got to wondering if the pure oil was being absorbed via suppositories since I'd read recently that the CO needed a lipid carrier oil for absorption purposes. So I figured I'd come to the expects as this oil is much, much too expensive to waste and I need to find out the best methods for my purposes. On that note - I didn't know that if I tacked first before swallowing the oil that there would be no euphoria. I just read that in this forum and you spoke to it also. I'm liking that idea, I'm just afraid to try it. Right now I take between .13 and .14 grams via suppository per dose (2 per day). I try to tack once or twice during the day. Should I reduce that amount if I decided to try to ingest after tacking? I don't want to over do - did that one time and it really sucked!! I only tack a very small amount. If I try the tacking and swallowing approach, should I tack more often?

Thanks for any input. I appreciate all the help I can get.

We have a lipid carrier expert named Cajun who will jump in when he can for you. He's moving right now so we give him some slack. I'm just an opening act here.:thumb: I can help with basics.
First thought is, the generally accepted minimum RSO dose for cancer is 1 gram/day. So, yes, work on how to dose (Cajun) and then work on upping to the min. dose and above. He'll also have other protocols to add in, I'm pretty sure.
Two, suppositories or eating, sorry, again Cajun.
Three, yes, up your tacking. This is key and we have Motoco:love: to thank for his tireless (almost!) work on this front. Very key.
Four, if you get too high from ingesting, I hear here of a "911" tack. This is a 1/4 rice sized (small) tack that will reduce the euphoria. Haven't used it myself (I like euphoria), but the concept is to reactivate the CB1 receptors (the reason to tack in the first place).
Five, Cajun.:love:

Thread is moving fast. Thanx Tee John & RSOiler for... well, being you. Y'all are awesome.

I'm sorry, but I'm in a bad way presently & can't be here. I'll be back asap if I can.
I'm in liver failure right now & am just freakin' exhausted.
Please keep this thread going & I'll pick up the slack when I can.

Thread is moving fast. Thanx Tee John & RSOiler for... well, being you. Y'all are awesome.

I'm sorry, but I'm in a bad way presently & can't be here. I'll be back asap if I can.

Cajun, thanks for all your help so far! Wishing you a speedy recovery! !!

God Speed Cajun, get better then you can get back to us. :love::circle-of-love:

Sending you my love and all my power, my dear friend.:love:

RSOiler...Hendo....anybody, feel like you can help bjax while our friend Cajun rests up?:volcano-smiley:

Can you put the simpson oil in gel-caps and ingest the capsule, instead of tacking or is tacking the preferred method for using the oil!

Welcome to 420 Magazine vorp1, tptb73 is using this method with his wife and he can tell you better then I. First thing is you need to read the first several pages of this journal and the journal on how to make concentrated oil. (links are in my signature). Learn to tack first then you can take the capsule with the oil in it, this will keep the euphoric feeling down and let you go on with life.

Can you put the simpson oil in gel-caps and ingest the capsule, instead of tacking or is tacking the preferred method for using the oil!

My wife was taking the whole capsules although it was making her very high all the time. She is up to a gram per day in three doses. So, we got on this list, and it was suggested that we start tacking about a quarter grain worth 15 minutes before she takes the capsule. She is now tacking 1/2 grain worth, 15 before she takes the capsule, and that has drastically lessened her highs and made it much more tolerable. According to the Rick Simpson folks, you CAN just take the capsule, but if you have good oil, you are going to be high out of your mind constantly, and in many cases, uncomfortably high. I know it sounds strange, but tacking first DOES take away most of the high from the capsule. I didn't believe it until I saw it, and it took a few tries.

Well said tptb73, writing about your experience will help others like vorp1 & bjax. Thank you. Has your wife had to use the 911 tack?

Yes, you can. Tacking first activates our CB1 receptors in the brain which reduces the high. Without tacking you WILL get very high. Careful.

Keep the positive attitude Cajun. I will keep you in my prayers. :peace:

Well said tptb73, writing about your experience will help others like vorp1 & bjax. Thank you. Has your wife had to use the 911 tack?

She hasn't used the 911 tack because she hasn't really gotten very high since we started tacking successfully. Also, she is much better at handling highs than me.

tptb73

You can't "imagine" how much your words sound like Music.:thumb:

happy fathers day and summer solstice everybody

Back
Top Bottom