Cannabis pistils turned brown in the week 3

Jason yu

420 Member
Cannabis pistils turned brown in the week 3. I want to know if anyone with experience here can tell me what happened. I checked that there are no male.

081E5A46-3DBB-41DB-AECB-7F6470767311.png

EDFE753A-D9A0-4723-BBFA-179C8BC50F39.jpeg

Wait for someone more experienced to confirm, but from what I see- no male bits, and a beautifully done job. She's looking great, the pistils turn brown after a bit and get replaced (until harvest window).

Thank you, but it turned brown from the first week of flowering, and then it became more serious and the number increased. I had doubted whether it was pollinated, but I checked that no one in the room was male, which confused me. I don't know what to do, I hope it will return to white stamens.

Thank you, but it turned brown from the first week of flowering, and then it became more serious and the number increased. I had doubted whether it was pollinated, but I checked that no one in the room was male, which confused me. I don't know what to do, I hope it will return to white stamens.
be patient... she is a long ways from the finish still. Some pistils start to turn colors very soon in the grow, but that doesn't mean anything is wrong. Find a picture of your strain at harvest time, and go by that to see what it looks like when it is done.

Back
Top Bottom