Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

I have posted to several places and not getting answers. So I am trying here.

Hi Ms Badger,

Hope all is well in your world.

It looks like you've received plenty of help so far -

need help - is it a Nitrogen Toxicity Or Nitrogen Deficiency with Pictures

Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Were you having trouble checking the posts you've already made?

If so, feel free to send 420 Girl a pm and she would be happy to walk you through the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hi Ms Badger,

Hope all is well in your world.

It looks like you've received plenty of help so far -

need help - is it a Nitrogen Toxicity Or Nitrogen Deficiency with Pictures

Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Were you having trouble checking the posts you've already made?

If so, feel free to send 420 Girl a pm and she would be happy to walk you through the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Yeah I just responded to Kingjohn, I missed it, and feel like an idiot ! I am sorry.

I spray Neem about every two weeks in my tents on the under and upper sides of the leaves as well as the soil. I am terrified of getting bugs. Is that to much? I live in an area that earwigs are heavy. I vacuum my tents once a week and sweep if I spill in between vacuuming. Two months ago I found an earwig in one of my tents I took everything out and vacuumed everything. Is their something that can be used for outside the tent for prevention? Summer is combing and the humidity will draw them in.

Thank you for your time

I've heard if u mix 10% magnetite into the soil it boosts growth and helps keep the pests away, don't know if anyone has mentioned it theres so mwny pages to read thru.

This is my first line of defense ANYTIME and, on ANYTHING, when it comes to my room. Can't thank you enough for, not only the invaluable data, but the clear photos, many symptoms can be confusing when you don't have clear photos for comparison. Thanks again.

i love it.......thnkx.........how about for retarded growth. new growth that come out w/ weird shaped leaves .......sorry no pix \

what causes retarded growth...

The answer is within the question. :peace:

It's beginning to seem to me like most every problem I come across is due to one of two things, 1) I'm not giving it enough of something or 2) I'm not giving it enough.

So, stop and assess.. a) are your lights bright enough, b) are they getting adequate air and air movement c) are they getting adequate water and nutrients. If those all appear as yes then ask the same questions slightly reversed, ie; are they getting too much of these things?

Good luck

I've done loads of research, including here and find that using lime will drop the PH all the way to neutral, no further. There is a product called PH Up and PH Down. They work good but, if you use them, use caution. A little goes a long ways and you can really chase your tail trying to get where you want to be.

I spray Neem about every two weeks in my tents on the under and upper sides of the leaves as well as the soil. I am terrified of getting bugs. Is that to much? I live in an area that earwigs are heavy. I vacuum my tents once a week and sweep if I spill in between vacuuming. Two months ago I found an earwig in one of my tents I took everything out and vacuumed everything. Is their something that can be used for outside the tent for prevention? Summer is combing and the humidity will draw them in.

Thank you for your time
I do not miss living out east.... For Earwigs you gotta bait them with something more tempting than your grow tent contents. Try styrofoam cups on their sides with sugar water or vegetable glycerin on the bottom and simply throw the cup away every day or two... The secret weapon to bait them is urine.... ewww.......... Sorry for mentioning that lmao....

Hey bud, awsome tutorial, but could u possibly tell me y on one of my plants where i just fimed her, the tips are a reddish purple, could it just be the stress of topping it or something else. Thanks

Hey bud awsome thread, i seem to have the phosphorous and potassium problem. My plants are just starting to reveal there sexes for about two weeks all but one i have determined to be female, they are all. About 6 to 7 foot. Could u tell me a good regime to feed these nutes to my plants to cure the problem as well as how often to feed em. Thanks ill have pics up soon.

Need help IDing problem.tried everything except flushing. Temps at mid 70s humidity mid 40s. All other plants in room look fine. Plz help pics at bottom thanks.

image15999.jpg

image15997.jpg
image15998.jpg

FANTASTIC after reading that i am now a Professional grower. ...........................wait no am not lol haha great thread very informative thank u:bravo:

Need help IDing problem.tried everything except flushing. Temps at mid 70s humidity mid 40s. All other plants in room look fine. Plz help pics at bottom thanks.

image15999.jpg

image15997.jpg
image15998.jpg
hi there the first thing anyone will tell you is to flush first and see if they perk up then only use half nutes. elimination is the key. :Namaste:

Feed with your nutes allow to dry, typically feed, miss 1 day then plain water, allow to dry then nutrients, and continue, always let your medium to dry.

Thank you, no problems noted now but always good to know ahead of time!!

Back
Top Bottom