Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Mick thank you my mate....greatest of green to you too my friend. Ohhhh you know me SO well :) I've set the 31st as flip day for the flux girls and I'm hoping the autos CHOP DAY co-incides with that. I'll be starting 2 more autos the same day :)

OZ you cant really tel by them trich pics :) but taking a rough punt you have ages left lol. You should know really easily when they are done as your plants will look half dead. As Ive said before you completely ignore the times given. You will probs be at the 12-14 week point when good amber turns up.
The time seed companies give is norm a good pointer of when to stop feeding nutes and starting flush! This is just my old findings when I ran auto. Things may have moved on, your strain actually might give amber early? To many unknowns for me to take a real educated guess! Sorry buddy! :)
As for drying I use a rope and the missus' s clothes hangers. She has ones that have clamp bits on each end. I simply put a few branches in each end bit clamp up and hang :)
I wouldn't worry about bud rot lol. Its quite hard to F up a crop you have spent so much effort on :) Youll be checking it like a mad man :)

Me to Alex mate....:) Think it'll be a good un to be honest. They look frosty and plentiful lol :)
Thanks LA mate, I rememberyou saying about the times before :) But I'm getting amber showing now :) It's only light and on 3 of the FnVs at mo but it's starting. I'll try getting my son to picture it in the next few days (I'm working Tue and Wed :) ) and see what you think please :)

Thank you mate. Appreciate your input as always. Quick one for you though....looking at the autos Trichs...what do you think I've got left time wise before chop? Also, what's the best way to dry in the tent...clothes line of net? Don't want bud rot from buds touching each other in the net but don't want lines all over the tent either lol :)

I'm not real big on auto trics. I reakon u got a little while yet maybe about right on ur due date. Ur buds will swell soon oz they guna be a lot bigger than they are now. And u lose 70-80% weight during the drying process
I dry like this...... Cut cola stems and hang them that way. Hanging a full plant for me takes a while. Never dryed on a net b4
image3032.jpg

Cheers again guys. LA these autos are MAD mate. Honestly, the ONLY predictable thing about them is that they'll be bigger tomorrow than they are today :) I's truly scary how fast they grow mate....and that INCLUDES the buds :)
Alex I love that idea buddy :) That's the best use of coat hangers in the history of coat hangers lol :) Hate the idea of 80% shrinkage but hey, that's life in the green lane I guess :)

Re: Oz's First Grow..... Pyramid Tut In Coco.

He he he! Your gonna do stellar my friend. I see mountains of buds in your future! Really chuffed for ya buddy. Your set up and everything looks great. Forward planning is always a good start.
Oh and now your gonna have me bugging you all the time for updates lol
Cant wait for your girls to pop up and say hello!

Hey guys ! I need some help. I have something on my big girl can anyone tell me what the problem is ?

MsBadger5_001.JPG

I see rust coloring in the center of the fan

MsBadger5_002.JPG

The big fan leaves have spots started at bottom, now working it's way up the big girl. PH is 7, just started watering with FF big grow,
soil is organic with worm castings
MsBadger5_004.JPG

don't want to lose the big girl

Thanks !

:420::Namaste::oops:

Well, my little "bag seed surprise" has finally sunk lol. It's now wrapped in kitchen towel inside a take away container and sweating it out on top of one of my lights reflectors :) C'mon you little bugger pop that tap root lol :)

Hi Ms Badger. It's not something I'm familiar with but at a guess I'd say it's nute related. Your PH seems high too but I'm in coco (PH 5.8 water). I'm thinking this is more one for LA to answer. Sorry

OZ you have way to much faith lol.
MsBadger, I'm more training than deficiencies etc. I'll gladly give you might bit of wisdom though :)

Firstly she seems in good condition overall, So don't panic! Secondly seeming as you got her to that size and in a healthy state. Then dosed her with your FF, leading suddenly to new issues. This would indicate that the only change to her environment is the feed. So simply either flush with PH'd water at PH 6.5, and then start again with lower feeding. Or let her ride it out. just backing off the feed for a couple of watering's and then start at 50% feeding again.

My WW started off life in a far worse state than your girl is. She had rust spots everywhere, looked like crap. So your gonna be fine I'm sure!

I hope others will jump in on this as I'm not a good person for plant issues.

Thanks buddy....to be honest when I saw the pics I thought of Mollie McFly hence my shout out to you :) I also think your analytical approach and empathy makes you the ideal guy to problem solve :)

Full on "Jacobs" here guys n gals so Kip City here I come. TRANSLATION....I'm extremely tired chaps and chapesses so I'm off to sleep.Good night :)

Back
Top Bottom