Sunny’s Mini Medicinal Grow Show

That’s a great tune ‘phew :Rasta:thank you for the recommendation :theband: you play?

Colas coming on mate. Just a few weeks to go..
:yummy:

Aloha unks yup I can some what play the ukulele.. depends how stoned I am :laugh: :slide:

:passitleft: Looking amazing Sunny!

I bought this macro lens kit for my phone. It’s better than a keepers loop and only cost 20$. I have a loop too but the macro lens is nice for good pictures to share here on 420.

Mahalo my Braddah! I took your recommendation and I found a macro lens kit on amazon. Comes with a small tripod for those extra dirty up close macro shots:rofl::rofl: All bullshit aside I’m excited to get it in the mail!

Super crop that girl. I like it. My girls receive quite a bit of bondage. ALL of the girls. ;)

Aloha Reave!

I super cropped all the plants a couple weeks ago with some needle nose pliers. I wrapped the pliers tips with electrical tape so my stem crushing wasn’t so knarly on the plants. Gonna definitely super crop the auto’s next round!
:passitleft:

Great journal @Sunnyskies your ladies look great and so frosty. I thought it was just me that has a buying grow addiction. I am banned from buying anymore items, lol.

Aloha @Curiousnoob!!!

Mahalos for stopping in and the kind words!! Yeah I know all about getting the hairy eyeball from my lady when I order stuff lol.. I told her once I get the second tent up and running I’ll be done buying shit.. *as she rolls her eyes*:laugh:

Sending positive thoughts and vibes to you all. Hope Monday was blessed and here’s to a even better Tuesday!

Aloha All!

Good news is I got the macro lens in today and tripod for my phone! It’s gonna take some time getting used too it but it’s a neat little gadget. Prolly should have waited on getting stoned. Found myself zoning out a lot while trying to set it up :laugh:
:lot-o-toke: Nawmean?

Plants are 47 days from flipping the lights. Beginning to flush them out with a feeding of molasses and water. I’ll get some full plant shots tomorrow. Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes!!

:blunt:

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the weekend so far! Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations as I pass the virtual blunt

Plants are still marching along at 47 days from flipping the lights to 12/12 and still fattening up. I gotta agree with Braddah @Preston9mm The Seedsman UK Cheese looks crip and sticky as all get out!
Anyhoo some plants shots..

Gonna try these out on my auto flower run when these plants come down.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!!

I was just prowling around in the gallery just now and your ‘garden’ picture stopped me. I looked at it for ages while sharing my first joint of the weekend with your auntie. How funny it turns out it was your photo :)
Sure is pretty in there, ‘phew.

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the weekend so far! Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations as I pass the virtual blunt

Plants are still marching along at 47 days from flipping the lights to 12/12 and still fattening up. I gotta agree with Braddah @Preston9mm The Seedsman UK Cheese looks crip and sticky as all get out!
Anyhoo some plants shots..

Gonna try these out on my auto flower run when these plants come down.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!!
Some uh dat funky ass chedda!
:drool:

Smashin' it out growmie!
:bravo:

Aloha All!!

These girls were looking pretty when the lights came on

:green_heart: :blunt:

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes!!
Those ladies are gorgeous! Wish I didnt miss the whole show. Hopefully there will be another one!

:drool:

That's gonna be some fire ass pokalolo cuz!
:bravo:

Mahalo Braddah P!

Da cheese is prolly the most frosty plant in there and it just reeks in the best possible way! Like super sweet skunky armpit and cantaloupes :laugh: #Iwouldsmashthat

I got it in my mind to try and reveg it in the other tent for clones since this next run is gonna be all autos anyway. Plans plans plans.. You and your garden is a inspiration to many Braddah Preston! Good lookin out!!

Those ladies are gorgeous! Wish I didnt miss the whole show. Hopefully there will be another one!

Aloha Braddah Gut! @Gutter444

Mahalos for the kind words and positive vibes!! Stoked to share the aloha spirit and positive vibrations. Next grow is gonna start up right after this current one finishes. Gonna try my hand at some auto flowers:yummy:

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes on this beautiful Sunday!!

Aloha All!

Had a chance to mess with the macro lens a bit more tonight on the plants and I was pleasantly surprised!

I think my harvest window is quickly approaching as I noticed some amber trichs mixed in with the cloudy ones on the white widow, northern lights and UK Cheese.

The white og still is showing clear and some cloudy. Did a thorough flush and drain on the plants in the sink tonight and plan to let them dry out before the chop.

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes!!

Back
Top Bottom