Sunny’s Mini Medicinal Grow Show

Aloha All!

Got my hands on some calmag today :high-five: I don’t know why I didn’t think to get a bottle of it sooner. I also like to add a tablespoon of lime per every gallon of soil as a buffer and I didn’t do that either. I think out of pure excitement to get a grow going again I didn’t cross all my i’s and dot all my t’s :laugh:

Anywhoo the nugs keep frosting up a little more everyday. I brought the plants up a bit closer to the lights as well. I got another small tent in the mail today. I’m thinking of stacking them on top of each other with a small pallet in between them to run my power cords underneath and keep them out of the way.. idk rambling.
.:idea:

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations!

:bong:

A new tent is exciting! Jealous :high-five:
Stacking them is a great idea where you have the head room. That way you’re not losing the same size footprint out of your room again.
I’m with Hutch too on the pictures, enjoying the blends of lighting you use.

I just rostered off ‘phew :) I’m glad it’s the weekend I hope you’re having a good one !

A new tent is exciting! Jealous :high-five:
Stacking them is a great idea where you have the head room. That way you’re not losing the same size footprint out of your room again.
I’m with Hutch too on the pictures, enjoying the blends of lighting you use.

I just rostered off ‘phew :) I’m glad it’s the weekend I hope you’re having a good one !

My lady doesn’t know about the other grow tent yet :laugh: It’s still in the non discript box from amazon.. You are spot on DD about stacking the tents and minimizing my space foot print! :high-five:

That’s what I plan on explaining to her as to why I got more grow shit... :rofl: I guess it’s all good and well anyway for now. I still need to get a few more things to get it up and running.

I’m thinking these plants should be pau by the first week of December plus we got family visiting for the holidays.. the holiday season is upon us!! Haha Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes!! Aloha!!

:passitleft:

Aloha All and Good Morning/Evening :bong:
Quick shot of the northern lights this morning before work and lights out. She is really starting to put the frost on.. Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes and have a wonderful Sunday!

Aloha All and Good Morning/Evening :bong:
Quick shot of the northern lights this morning before work and lights out. She is really starting to put the frost on.. Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes and have a wonderful Sunday!

Back atcha! Your positive energy is contagious!

Hope the sun is out & surf is up!

:snowboating:

Back atcha! Your positive energy is contagious!

Hope the sun is out & surf is up!

:snowboating:

Aloha Braddah P!! Yessssir positive vibes always!! Hope you and the family have a blessed Veterans Day tomorrow!! Mahalo for your service and to the rest of the veterans :green_heart:

You get any rumbling out there today... thought I read something about an earthquake.

Hope you're safe & stoned homie.

Aloha Braddah P!

No rumblin over here to speak of besides my big body running down the hall in my house according to my daughter anyway.. kids say the darnedest things :rofl: :rofl: In my defense the dog took off with my house shoe and there is no way in hell I was gonna let her get out the front door and chew it up in the yard.. Its my matching pair :rofl::rofl::rofl: Also in my defense It’s a post and pier home so you’d probably hear a mouse fart in the night :laugh: Mahalos for checking in and hope you are having a blessed night!!

It really is. :blunt:

Aloha Braddah Reave!

Sending you even more positivity and good vibes for tomorrow too!! Waiting for these lights to flip back on so I can annoy my plants in the tent:laugh::passitleft:

Aloha All!!

So stoked right now to see the white widow start to stack :yummy: :slide: Had some leaf damage on some of the fan leaves but I can’t do squat about it. Just gotta let it shake out till the end.

Finish my doobie and it’s off to dreamland. Sending positive thoughts an vibes to you all!!

See me waving from the south west? I was on my tip toes.
Gorgeous views! That sea is cobalt blue. Thank goodness for days off.
:peace::yummy::cool:

Haha I was throwing a Shaka right back at you unks! Yes it’s a blessing to get a day off and have some time with my lady. She is certainly the rock in my life.

Haha I was throwing a Shaka right back at you unks! Yes it’s a blessing to get a day off and have some time with my lady. She is certainly the rock in my life.

I refer to my wife as my gadeelip, in our language that translates to "anchor" without her in my life I'd be floating aimlessly, she has anchored and kept me grounded in more ways than one and not in a bad way, I'd probably be dead over 20 years ago with out her in my life. She has blessed me with 2 beautiful children that have grown into some fine young responsible adults!

Many blessings to you!

I refer to my wife as my gadeelip, in our language that translates to "anchor" without her in my life I'd be floating aimlessly, she has anchored and kept me grounded in more ways than one and not in a bad way, I'd probably be dead over 20 years ago with out her in my life. She has blessed me with 2 beautiful children that have grown into some fine young responsible adults!

Many blessings to you!

Big Mahalos for sharing such solid words @Canuckush :green_heart: Respect. Sending Positive thoughts and vibes! Aloha!!

Aloha All!!

Got the plants out and gave them a feed of 10ml calmag, 5ml silica and 1 tablespoon of blackstrap molasses to a gallon of water. They seem to be recovering and bud development seems to be continuing on thankfully.

Some of the older fan leaves look like someone slipped in dog shit so excuse those :laugh: This grow is most definitely helping me reconnect and trouble shoot. I’ll be better prepared next grow.

Throwback stylee with the hand behind the cola pic... A lighter is indeed a acceptable replacement as well. Just couldn’t find mine bahaha :laugh:

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a blessed day/night! Garden is now 41 days into flower. I’m thinking most of the plants should be done in 3 weeks which would put everything at 9 weeks. I gotta order a jewelers loupe so I can start checking trichs. The cheese seems to be the furthest behind but she is catching up!

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibes!!!

Back
Top Bottom