First Journal, Bag Seeds

I’ve noticed that when I started this grow I wanted it to hurry and finish, and now that’s it’s getting closer I’m thinking”take as long as u need to get fat and juicy” lol I guess I have learned some patience lol but I still want it now

They r looking more frosty and fatter every time I open the tent up in the morning :rollit::Rasta:at about 50ish days from flip to 12/12
DF61DAD7-AF0E-45F3-85CF-14B830A1046E.jpeg
AC5A6B21-1411-4ADD-BB06-042577D717DA.jpeg
FB29EBB7-65FB-4387-B1CB-E8377B1A3CAE.jpeg

Thank you, they r, and they smell so different and good, this will b my first real harvest, and I kno what I’m doing/looking for, in theory. I’m just nervous to actually do it and mess it up or do it at the wrong time lol

I’m thinking about starting my flush my next water changes, which is tomorrow for my bigger girl, I’ll post pictures in a bit, as soon as “the road warrior” is over lol:Rasta:

Here’s some pictures, I know it’s hard to tell anything through pictures, but any thoughts r appreciated, the one with my microscope is from way down low off the big girl, I’m actually gonna post that one separate
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I am seeing some amber when I move it around but I think that is just leaf material near the bud, this is what I see mostly, on the actual sugar leaves there’s definitely about 15-30% amber but the buds looks like it’s just about to start turning, so would now b the time to flush?
49C42E5D-7A2F-417E-9C2F-732F237F6F79.jpeg
6CFC8945-FD4C-43FF-B93A-6A844D1CE5DA.jpeg

I think you're in the harvest window, great job, they look nice and milky from what I can see...but i think more experienced growers might be able to advise. As far as flushing.... there is a lot of debate so far as I know. I didn't flush mine, (fed right up to chop)...tastes nice and smooth.

Not sure if you've read this; but it's what swayed me.

Wow!! Just spent my morning reading this journal haha. They are beautiful and I'm super jealous, because mine are only a week in flowering so I still have a while to wait. I think you've seen on one of my post, that I started with bag seeds also. I started with four,one died, one is a auto (luckily she will be done sooner) and the other 2 have finally showed me they are definetely girls (I have a clone from one of them, but I don't have a secondary set up, so I'm just going to flower her with the Momma and hope I get a couple of bowls out of her lmao). Can't wait to see your weight and final product! You seem just as excited about the process as I have become. I've had hobbies, but never have been into a hobby as much as I am into growing lol.

Thanks, I’m definitely the same way, obviously I’m hoping for a lot but being my first harvest I’ll b happy with anything, and always better next time, since these r getting close I dropped a “chem 91” and a “great white shark” seed to fill the spots that will soon b vacant in my veg tent, I also have an old bag seed from CT and a clone of the smaller girl for the next run, well I have a gelato and a GSC in the veg tent now that will b moving to the flower tent, the GSC is bag seed lol I just love free seeds lol

Thanks, I’m definitely the same way, obviously I’m hoping for a lot but being my first harvest I’ll b happy with anything, and always better next time, since these r getting close I dropped a “chem 91” and a “great white shark” seed to fill the spots that will soon b vacant in my veg tent, I also have an old bag seed from CT and a clone of the smaller girl for the next run, well I have a gelato and a GSC in the veg tent now that will b moving to the flower tent, the GSC is bag seed lol I just love free seeds lol
That's the spirit! Thank you Jah for whatever we reap!:Rasta::cheer::high-five:

Right! I can't decide if I want to buy for my next grow or just do bag seeds again. I was lucky with this one. I might be pretty pissed if I invest 2 months and end up with a male next time lol.

It’s getting really close, I’m thinking bout another day or two then two days of dark, the first two pictures r my small girl and the last two r the big girl, they look about the same
1C293C49-EE70-4FAD-B39B-9675B3CCB8FB.jpeg
0930E742-3463-42F2-A9A9-5AFB687A9409.jpeg
D9B7BC22-F7F8-4114-B17C-C6CE2BFBD334.jpeg
D96FBF9F-B27C-4572-B67A-5857608EADB6.jpeg
5A0A0CF4-9748-4334-846C-923CA7329361.jpeg
B8B032BA-97A1-42F3-8EF2-D3ECD96827EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom