Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Hi all.....honestly, I feel the love you all exude :) I really miss the community and I will be on here from time to time but (and I hope you ALL understand) right now it'll be a tad sporadic. I'm out on bail and must attend (answer bail) the cop shop on May 15th. At that time I'll get my court date. Basically I've been charged with "production of a class B drug namely cannabis". Yes, if they get arsey or choose to make an "example" of me then it's a stretch in HMP (Her Majesty's Prison) . It was strange really....the cops had never seen plants like mine (fluxed) and asked loads of "Q"s (getting tips for themselves NO DOUBT lol). Anyway.....all my love, best wishes and GREEN GODDESS Karma back to you all :) :circle-of-love: :Namaste: :peace: Keep it green, clean and UNSEEN .....be safe my brothers and sisters :)

Good evening oz:) really nice to see u posting again mate. I'm so keeping my fingers crossed u "do not!!" Get made an example of and get a slap on the wrist with any amount of luck :) iv been trying to get a hold of u buddy I emailed and I inboxed u. Sure ur busy Mayen wasn't out important just wanting to see how u were

Hi all.....honestly, I feel the love you all exude :) I really miss the community and I will be on here from time to time but (and I hope you ALL understand) right now it'll be a tad sporadic. I'm out on bail and must attend (answer bail) the cop shop on May 15th. At that time I'll get my court date. Basically I've been charged with "production of a class B drug namely cannabis". Yes, if they get arsey or choose to make an "example" of me then it's a stretch in HMP (Her Majesty's Prison) . It was strange really....the cops had never seen plants like mine (fluxed) and asked loads of "Q"s (getting tips for themselves NO DOUBT lol). Anyway.....all my love, best wishes and GREEN GODDESS Karma back to you all :) :circle-of-love: :Namaste: :peace: Keep it green, clean and UNSEEN .....be safe my brothers and sisters :)

heck that makes me so bloody angry
my friend there was a program back a little way on TV talking about the plus points of MMJ I am sure you no but simply call personal and any scales found you use them to get your dose right Really hope that it goes well for you pal:bravo::bravo::bravo:
I guess it will take a while to get back into the driving seat :thumb::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi all.....hope the Goddess of Green is gracious in her giving to your gardens of goodness :)

Once again, thankyou ALL for your best wishes, karma, love and support :) :Namaste:

Johnsonbigs....great to have you here my friend however.......I got the "knock" a few ago so NO PLANTS and NO GROW ..........at present :) But........you know what they say about unfinished business :) And that itch that needs scratching???? lol :)

Hi Tassie buddy. :) Hope all is good green n gorgeous my friend. Thanks for the wishes and karma and, as always, it's back at you :Namaste::circle-of-love:.....I'm coming to terms with life and the implications after the bust Hey, shit happens......I'll be wiser NEXT TIME :)

Sorry there has to be a next time...

It's sort of like a line from a movie I know

..."I don't know what horrifies me the most. The fact that we've lost a nuclear warhead, or the fact that we have a code name for a lost nuclear warhead"...

Move title anyone?

You'd prefer not to know, or rather not to have either experience....

Oh ...Artist and Song Title anyone..."Innosense cannot be lost, it just needs to be maintained"

We all would have preferred you to have kept your Innosense of the system.

Hi Tassie. Appreciate the sentiment my friend :) And it's a GREAT analogy too :) Got you PM and I'd love to reply but, irony of ironies, I don't have enough posts to do so lol. New account and all lol. Buddy, honestly......yes, you hit the nail on the head. In REAL life I'm a "good guy"....always help people, put others first....and because of that I feel REALLY shat on. What I (we) do doesn't hurt anyone. My "misdemeanor" is in my eyes a victemless crime!!! I grow, I smoke....who's being hurt??? I don't drink n drive, I don't sell "h", crack, meth, coke......I don't have "girls on the corner".....yet some low life thought £125 was a good price to screw my life and reputation AND cost my partner her job (and potentially our home!).......YES, I'm bitter and YES I WILL have my retribution. Sorry, mild mannered OZ is VERY Peeved :)

Back
Top Bottom